Author Topic: Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).  (Read 161638 times)

Online Julio Cabral

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
New MCU skins avaible now at http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713
Falcon, Sharon Carter and Winter Soldier.

Online Canino

• Fantastic Member
Wow! Great work!

"It doesn't matter what you do, but how you do it."

Offline kompa

• Rook
Thanks allot man.Been waiting for that winter soldier IW skin since the movie came out.Huuge thank you

Online Julio Cabral

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
R.I.P. Stan Lee. All I can do in honor to you is release new content for your MUA mod.
Enjoy:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o1fsatfzt9eyo8s/Stan+Lee.rar

Offline StarAndy

• Amazing Member
  • Welcome the my universe !!!
Julio your link this off by kung lao Mod , please check again , thanks my friend.
Star Andy :))

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
R.I.P. Stan Lee. All I can do in honor to you is release new content for your MUA mod.
Enjoy:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o1fsatfzt9eyo8s/Stan+Lee.rar

Congratulations Julio! Another great launch! A worthy tribute!
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline kintzo

• Rook
New MCU skins avaible now at http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713
Falcon, Sharon Carter and Winter Soldier.

Your links are not working mate, i'd love to install that  :strange: skin

Offline Ceamonks890

• Fantastic Member
Hey Julio, none of your mediafire links are working mate. Any chance you could fix 'em?

Offline DasRoteBaron

• Uncanny Member
The mediafire links are dead, as far as I can tell.  If they can't be fixed, does anyone have the skins for Thor, Loki, and Winter Soldier that they can send me?

Thanks.
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

Online Julio Cabral

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
It mades me sad that I got to inform everyone that I made the decision of not releasing mods for a while.
Please do not upload my stuff. I don't know what I am going to do with my mods yet but I do not authorize those who have them to use them outside entertainament.
This decision was taked since I find out that people not only upload and redistribute my mods but also disrespect me.
I do not work for anyone. All my mods are for free. And when I put in balance the time I've spent in making them, the hard work it took me with this kind of behavior, it makes me think: Why should I keep doing it?
I am always avaible for those who need help in modding though.

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
It mades me sad that I got to inform everyone that I made the decision of not releasing mods for a while.
Please do not upload my stuff. I don't know what I am going to do with my mods yet but I do not authorize those who have them to use them outside entertainament.
This decision was taked since I find out that people not only upload and redistribute my mods but also disrespect me.
I do not work for anyone. All my mods are for free. And when I put in balance the time I've spent in making them, the hard work it took me with this kind of behavior, it makes me think: Why should I keep doing it?
I am always avaible for those who need help in modding though.

Julio, I'm sad to see this news  :( :( :( ... but you're right!
And more ... if you know that this happens through users of our forum, report to administrators so they can apply the appropriate discipline.  :mad: :mad: :mad:
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline Hobgoblin

• Fantastic Member
Hey Julio,

I haven't posted on here in a while but I just saw your message and wanted to share some support.

I've always loved your work, thank you for your many contributions, I think you are one of the legends on here.

It is a true shame that you encountered disrespect. It is unfair and appaling on the part of whoever behaved like that to you.

I hope to see you return some day and wish for only positive things to come your way.

Cheers,
Valentijn

Offline TheMK

• Fantastic Member
Julio,

I'm very sad this happened to you. I know how it feels to get so discouraged by something that you delete or hide your own hard work. I like to write stories and there have been times where I've been so disheartened by how I've been treated by other people that I would give up. Just please remember that there are people here who do appreciate and respect you and everything you do, and have found extreme enjoyment out of your mods. It's terrible that someone betrayed your trust and used your work in a way that was dishonest and unintended. Please take all the time you need and do whatever you have to in order to cope with how you're feeling. Creativity is a special thing and should never be violated.

I'm ashamed to admit that a long time ago I made a similar mistake as whoever did this, not with anything like mods or this forum but with writing, years ago. I was insecure and didn't like myself and I depended upon the approval and work of others like they were armor that could protect me from how I felt about myself. No one found me out but I still had to live privately with the shame of what I did. I didn't get the results I wanted and failed, and realized it was rightfully so because of my dishonesty. So I tried to redeem myself by writing a story that was purely of my own creation and that failed too, and I realized I deserved that too. I had never profited from my previous, dishonest story but it was still wrong to ever do, and I vowed to never do that again and never have. It has been a long time since and I haven't written anything else yet but I'm going to try again when I can, the right way.

I hope whoever did this to you comes forward and apologizes to you Julio. It would be the right and honorable thing to do and befitting of the world, characters, and creators of not just these mods but the source material and creative minds that inspires them. It's so much harder to make something by yourself rather than pass off someone else's work as your own and no one deserves to be disrespected like that, especially not any of the hard working modders here.
My life, my love, and my lady is the sea.