Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Julio Cabral on December 21, 2017, 07:23AM
I believe Blaw delete those skins links himself. I recall downloading the Mark III one but it was an earlier version that have an issue with the texture that caused the model to stay in T-pose, he was trying to give to the skin a more metalic look. Prehaps he reupload it after that but if is not in his topic, is not here anymore and even if any of us have it I don't think we can share it without his permission to be honest.
He's still around but just too busy according to his last posts; maybe he'll reupload those sometime.
Now, now. I did create some Iron Man skins. You can check them here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8485.msg153701.html#msg153701

Thanks for replying Julio, I have some of your armors, but I really like how metallic and shiny B.L.A.W's are. Do you or any older members have any way to contact B.L.A.W. outside the forum? He hasn't been on here since May.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on December 21, 2017, 09:35AM
I understand. Did you see Thor Ragnarok??
Please don't you. . .terrible flim mate.
Quote from: Bruce Bixby on December 21, 2017, 07:16PM
Thanks for replying Julio, I have some of your armors, but I really like how metallic and shiny B.L.A.W's are. Do you or any older members have any way to contact B.L.A.W. outside the forum? He hasn't been on here since May.
Sorry but I don't know how contact him.

Now people, please remember that this is a mod release topic. Not for requests and not to start a conversation about things that have nothing to do with me lol.
Feedback is always welcome.

Hey Julio, do you still have the custom MUA 2 Thor skin? Thought you were going to release it with the Hulk Vs Simulator but I couldn't find it there.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN link=topic=8986.msg188386#msg1r88386 date=1513967861
Hey Julio, do you still have the custom MUA 2 Thor skin? Thought you were going to release it with the Hulk Vs Simulator but I couldn't find it there.
Actually nobody else asked for it before. After the release of the Hulk VS simulator mod no one remember it, I guess I forgot about it too.
I don't have it anymore since I get the real one. Haven't release it yet.

Ohhh, are you planning on releasing the MUA 2 one anytime soon? Do you also have Iron Man's MUA 2 skins?

Merry Christmas everyone!

I give you a new Simulator mod to play, this is the final goal I have when I started creating Mortal Kombat mods, is a Mortal Kombat Simulator mission! Fight against tarkatans, onis and outworld soldiers until you get to the final boss, the man itself, Shao Kahn!
Follow the instructions in the readme file, is not simple to install but when you get it, it will worth the wait.
Get it here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg182653.html#msg182653

This is incredible, Julio !! As always, your work impresses me! Thanks for the Kung Lao mod and the disk mission! Have a happy Christmas! May the great Sir's  this birthday fill his life with much peace!

Oh man, this is so cool! Definitely gonna start up MUA again and give this simulator mission a go. Thanks and Merry Xmas to you too Julio!

Great! Thank you so much for that!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Aventureiromax on December 17, 2017, 01:36PM
Good job mi amigo  :rockon:
Thanks my friend! Have fun.
Quote from: KingAdam85 on December 23, 2017, 01:32PM
Amazing !!
Thank you! It's simpler than it looks actually.
Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 23, 2017, 02:12PM
This is incredible, Julio !! As always, your work impresses me! Thanks for the Kung Lao mod and the disk mission! Have a happy Christmas! May the great Sir's  this birthday fill his life with much peace!
Thanks Anderson, blessings for you too.
Quote from: TheMK on December 23, 2017, 06:09PM
WOW!!! AWESOME!!!
Have fun. Thanks for the reply.
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on December 23, 2017, 08:23PM
Incredible!
Thanks! Takes some time to assemble the whole thing but the result worth it.
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on December 23, 2017, 08:28PM
Oh man, this is so cool! Definitely gonna start up MUA again and give this simulator mission a go. Thanks and Merry Xmas to you too Julio!
Thanks!. Yeah, I guess we can all use some new content for the good old game. Merry Christmas for you too.
Quote from: Canino on December 25, 2017, 01:59PM
Great! Thank you so much for that!
Thank you for posting!.

I hope you guys manage to install the Simulator without trouble but if there's some issue just let me know here.

Julio, I think I have found a minor bug in The Hand disk mission.  When I first tried this mission it was crashing only 10-15 seconds after I would start it, basically once I started moving around.  I play the game with advanced lighting and high shadow detail, and my PC is fast enough that normally this runs smoothly, but there seems to be some issue with it for this mission.  I turned off advanced lighting and it worked OK, and then I turned it back on with low shadow detail, and that seemed OK, too.

Perhaps it's a shadow/lighting compatibility problem with the map from the older game?  Or maybe it's a result of a limitation in the game's ability to use resources, like the way it sometimes crashes when playing with more than three modded characters at a time.  Anyway, just thought I'd point this out,  if anyone else is having this issue, there is at least a workaround.

Quote from: scottsum on December 31, 2017, 09:05AM
Julio, I think I have found a minor bug in The Hand disk mission.  When I first tried this mission it was crashing only 10-15 seconds after I would start it, basically once I started moving around.  I play the game with advanced lighting and high shadow detail, and my PC is fast enough that normally this runs smoothly, but there seems to be some issue with it for this mission.  I turned off advanced lighting and it worked OK, and then I turned it back on with low shadow detail, and that seemed OK, too.

Perhaps it's a shadow/lighting compatibility problem with the map from the older game?  Or maybe it's a result of a limitation in the game's ability to use resources, like the way it sometimes crashes when playing with more than three modded characters at a time.  Anyway, just thought I'd point this out,  if anyone else is having this issue, there is at least a workaround.
Hello. Thanks for the feedback. I think you might be the first one asking lol.
I'm going to need information about all the steps you take before try the mod. Advanced lighting is not an issue for the maps, so that can't be the problem, unless you're playing with the Remastered MUA from 2016. Normally the simulator crash when there's something missing.
Questions: -Did you start a new game before try it?
-Is the Hand Ninja installed in your npcstat file?

EDIT: This is a screen capture from my PC, I put the HD settings and I have no issues