Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Canino on August 09, 2018, 01:20PM
Man!!! I'm thrilled!!! Amazing!
Quote from: TQB on August 09, 2018, 12:43PM
AHHHHHH, excited!!
Be sure to regularly check the post for updates.
New stuff: Drax and Star-Lord. Read the instructions and back-up yout files!!. Enjoy.

I've been looking all over for a Drax movie skin! I love all your stuff by the way, keep it up.

Great job Julio! Downloading Now!
Do you have plans to create new weapon boltons for Gamora and Rocket Raccoon?
By the way, I'm a fan of this Spider-Man and Drax!

Quote from: Seven on August 15, 2018, 05:29PM
I've been looking all over for a Drax movie skin! I love all your stuff by the way, keep it up.
Thanks!! Yes. I notice that we haven't see a MCU Drax skin before.
Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 18, 2018, 05:16AM
Great job Julio! Downloading Now!
Do you have plans to create new weapon boltons for Gamora and Rocket Raccoon?
By the way, I'm a fan of this Spider-Man and Drax!

Thank you.
Gamora have new boltons now but Rocket have just new skin_segments for now.

That means that Gamora and Rocket are now released. Enjoy!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEk, new stuff!

Gamora  :runaway:

Awesome job on these.

It's great to see all the guardians get some love. Awesome work as always. It seems like Rocket's hair textures aren't showing transparency though, at least for me.

Quote from: nickjustint on August 19, 2018, 12:24PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEk, new stuff!

Gamora  :runaway:

Awesome job on these.
Thanks! I wanted to create a voice file for her but I didn't have the time for it.
Quote from: Seven on August 19, 2018, 02:16PM
It's great to see all the guardians get some love. Awesome work as always. It seems like Rocket's hair textures aren't showing transparency though, at least for me.
Thank you. May I see what's the issue with Rocket? Feel free to upload a picture.
Quote from: X-Men 55 on August 20, 2018, 01:36AM
Nice stuff! :)
Thanks!!

Excellent work with the Guardians of the Galaxy. I clearly have some updating to do on Star-Lord... Do you know if Mantis will get some attention? A skin and mannequin of her movie costume would fit great with her mod. Anyway, well done. :rockon:

Quote from: Julio Cabral on August 22, 2018, 05:04PMThank you. May I see what's the issue with Rocket? Feel free to upload a picture.

The white should be transparent if I'm not mistaken.

Quote from: Outsider on August 22, 2018, 06:31PM
Excellent work with the Guardians of the Galaxy. I clearly have some updating to do on Star-Lord... Do you know if Mantis will get some attention? A skin and mannequin of her movie costume would fit great with her mod. Anyway, well done. :rockon:
I have plans for Mantis (actually I already have her movie skin). And since you mention mannequin I notice that those are kinda needed if I want to make a full MCU gallery here.
Quote from: Seven on August 22, 2018, 06:55PM
The white should be transparent if I'm not mistaken.
Oooh...that. I was hoping that nobody notice it lol. No. Actually I don't have the knowledge or prehaps it's not possible to made that kind of texture work with custom models.
I leave it like that since is white anyway but I guess I can fix it somehow.
(I could use the Marvel Future Fight head model but the Marvel Heroes one looked better imo)

Quote from: Julio Cabral on August 23, 2018, 04:44PM
I leave it like that since is white anyway but I guess I can fix it somehow.
(I could use the Marvel Future Fight head model but the Marvel Heroes one looked better imo)

Sorry to point it out then lol. I can be overly observant at times I'll admit.

Hey, guys, first of all, great job.
I'm using many of your mods and skins (Julio Cabral's and Outsider's among them) and they are really nicely done and fun to play.
I'm too preparing a game with a movie-based hero roster to play and would like, at some point in the future, to include two four-membered Guardians of the Galaxy teams.
So (now that Mantis is planned to be released and Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot and Nebula are already playable), I would appreciate it if you could make a Yondu (movie skinned) mod at some time in the future (future meaning months).
Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

Quote from: Doctor Strange on August 24, 2018, 07:10AM
Hey, guys, first of all, great job.
I'm using many of your mods and skins (Julio Cabral's and Outsider's among them) and they are really nicely done and fun to play.
I'm too preparing a game with a movie-based hero roster to play and would like, at some point in the future, to include two four-membered Guardians of the Galaxy teams.
So (now that Mantis is planned to be released and Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot and Nebula are already playable), I would appreciate it if you could make a Yondu (movie skinned) mod at some time in the future (future meaning months).
Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the kind words. I'll have in mind your request.
Quote from: jaybird on August 24, 2018, 08:03AM
I see you, Julio!
Eh? https://78.media.tumblr.com/c37e4558df2e870a11b7fd746d812ea2/tumblr_msps1j2PLt1r5s47zo5_250.gif

New skins released. Doctor Strange and Mordo are now part of the galery.