Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Everyone. New MCU skins released now. Red Skull, Johann Schmidt from Captain America The First Avenger and Black Panther from Civil War, Black Panther movie and Infinity War.
Notice that Black Panther's look hasn't change that much from his solo movie to Avengers Infinity War so is the same skin. But I did add a vibranium energy variant.
Get them here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713

That's great! BP is one of my favorites.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on September 16, 2018, 04:57AM
That's great! BP is one of my favorites.
The Civil War one is different from the MMO one I created years ago. Not better but it'll match the others from MFF.

Wow! Great job as usual, these have all come out so great and I find myself eagerly awaiting your posts.  :applause: :bowdown1:

Edit- Are you gonna do a Shuri skin? that would be awesome :)

Master Cabral, i really like your MCU theme skins. really accurate. just some skin have weird shoulder shape (as i see in Iron Spider skin, Black Panther skin). would be great if you may have time to fix it.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Quote from: milo on September 19, 2018, 07:05AM
Master Cabral, i really like your MCU theme skins. really accurate. just some skin have weird shoulder shape (as i see in Iron Spider skin, Black Panther skin). would be great if you may have time to fix it.
May I see the issue you're referring to?. Please upload some pics here.

Hi.. I can not properly edit the powerstyle file to show segments with ironman and spiderman infintiy war skins... i know how to compile and decompile the file with NRcompiler but i'm wrong to insert strings ..i think. :(
Someone can help me or link a tutorial?

(sorry for bad english)

Quote from: Dani-El on September 22, 2018, 02:32AM
Hi.. I can not properly edit the powerstyle file to show segments with ironman and spiderman infintiy war skins... i know how to compile and decompile the file with NRcompiler but i'm wrong to insert strings ..i think. :(
Someone can help me or link a tutorial?

(sorry for bad english)
Dani, what's your native language?
While the process of compile/decompile is actually easy, other than tell you to learn how to use the XMLBCUI tool I can't explain it any easier than how I wrote it in the instructions file.

I'm italian.. i have edit Herostat to make segments disappear and it works and i used the same method to edit ps_ironman.xmlb but not work :( .. can you send me your ps_ironman file? maybe I can understand where I'm wrong

Quote from: Dani-El on September 22, 2018, 09:59AM
I'm italian.. i have edit Herostat to make segments disappear and it works and i used the same method to edit ps_ironman.xmlb but not work :( .. can you send me your ps_ironman file? maybe I can understand where I'm wrong
Oh, Italy. I have an aunt living there.
I could have just upload my edited file but since there's at least 2 different Ironman mods here. I can't just do that cause it could cause major data lost.
Send me a PM with your powestyle in code so we can take a look there.

My ironman powerstyle is the original one.. i have not booster or mod installed.. only Infinity War skin downloaded from your post "MINI MODS, BOOSTERS, SKINS, FIXES" . I try to attach the powerstyle code to PM but exceeds the maximum characters.

(thanks for your patience)

Quote from: Dani-El on September 22, 2018, 10:25AM
My ironman powerstyle is the original one.. i have not booster or mod installed.. only Infinity War skin downloaded from your post "MINI MODS, BOOSTERS, SKINS, FIXES" . I try to attach the powerstyle code to PM but exceeds the maximum characters.

(thanks for your patience)
Then upload your ps_ironman.xml file and send it to me.

Everyone. New releases at http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713
Ant-man and The Wasp content avaible for download.
I was thinking about creating new animated wings for Wasp until I tested my skin with Blaw's animated wings and wow. Those ones do the trick just fine. Is simply remarkable the quality of Blaw's works.
About shoulder issues some members reported. I believe it's better to give weight to the shoulders because in dinamic animations for the arms the shoulder will look deformed (in the blocking animations or every hit attack). So I choose to give that look to the shoulders. It may look bad in some animations as well but I find it better that way.

Awesome!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on September 23, 2018, 04:17AM
Awesome!!!
Thanks!

Always remember to check page 24 for some updates...oh, look at that! There's Valkyrie lol.