Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow! Great work!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Thanks allot man.Been waiting for that winter soldier IW skin since the movie came out.Huuge thank you

Julio your link this off by kung lao Mod , please check again , thanks my friend.
Star Andy :))

Quote from: Julio Cabral on November 13, 2018, 05:43AM
R.I.P. Stan Lee. All I can do in honor to you is release new content for your MUA mod.
Enjoy:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o1fsatfzt9eyo8s/Stan+Lee.rar

Congratulations Julio! Another great launch! A worthy tribute!

Hey Julio, none of your mediafire links are working mate. Any chance you could fix 'em?

The mediafire links are dead, as far as I can tell.  If they can't be fixed, does anyone have the skins for Thor, Loki, and Winter Soldier that they can send me?

Thanks.
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

It mades me sad that I got to inform everyone that I made the decision of not releasing mods for a while.
Please do not upload my stuff. I don't know what I am going to do with my mods yet but I do not authorize those who have them to use them outside entertainament.
This decision was taked since I find out that people not only upload and redistribute my mods but also disrespect me.
I do not work for anyone. All my mods are for free. And when I put in balance the time I've spent in making them, the hard work it took me with this kind of behavior, it makes me think: Why should I keep doing it?
I am always avaible for those who need help in modding though.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on December 13, 2018, 02:24PM
It mades me sad that I got to inform everyone that I made the decision of not releasing mods for a while.
Please do not upload my stuff. I don't know what I am going to do with my mods yet but I do not authorize those who have them to use them outside entertainament.
This decision was taked since I find out that people not only upload and redistribute my mods but also disrespect me.
I do not work for anyone. All my mods are for free. And when I put in balance the time I've spent in making them, the hard work it took me with this kind of behavior, it makes me think: Why should I keep doing it?
I am always avaible for those who need help in modding though.

Julio, I'm sad to see this news  :( :( :( ... but you're right!
And more ... if you know that this happens through users of our forum, report to administrators so they can apply the appropriate discipline.  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Julio,

I haven't posted on here in a while but I just saw your message and wanted to share some support.

I've always loved your work, thank you for your many contributions, I think you are one of the legends on here.

It is a true shame that you encountered disrespect. It is unfair and appaling on the part of whoever behaved like that to you.

I hope to see you return some day and wish for only positive things to come your way.

Cheers,
Valentijn

Everyone, thanks for your support.
Having in mind all the debt I have to the people who worked hard to create this site from zero, to all the modders and members that have give their best to make this place active all this year, I've decide to reactive the links for all my mods and skins.
Now, consider that 1 wish granted
However...the Dragon gives two

Thanks Julio for making this decision!
Your contribution is very important to me, and I can say without any doubt, for the whole forum.

I'm happy your stuff is back Julio, you're one of the nicest guys on here and your work is always so awesome and has contributed so much. Welcome back :)