Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you Julio. Its heart-breaking enough when there are some old mods from back in the day, that have been lost forever to the mists of time. So to have your stuff available once again, is an immense amount of relief :)

Now, like I promised in Discord. New mods are release.
More Dragon Ball characters are now full mods, get them here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg185772.html#msg185772
Read the instructions!!

I'm very happy to see an Hit Assassin here, as well as Piccolo himself. Very good job, I like it. Goku is perfectly crafted, i hope the Creator will release someone else still.

Quote from: Beerus God of Destruction on January 09, 2019, 03:19AM
I hope the Creator will release someone else still.

Ohohohohoho

No kidding. Thanks for the reply.
Expect some news in the next week.

Hello Julio, I was hoping you could help me understand simulator modding better, and why I'm getting clones of the first hero in my herostat in some simulator missions, but not others.

Basically I love the Punisher mission (although I tried to replace the music with the Netflix theme and encountered problems, it probably needs heavy hex editing that I don't understand) and I have Fisk Guards as the NPC enemies before Bullseye and it works PERFECTLY!

But the Sewers with Lizard I have clones of the first hero in my herostat (Iron Man) instead of Lizardmen. Kinda ruins the point of the fight in the sewers. I have the actors 6109.igb and 6110.igb in the actors folder and the Lizardmen entries in the right place in NPCstat.

Outsider mentioned in another post that this can happen with limits in character entries, which I don't understand. So I tried to cut down the number of Lizardmen to no avail. Unless I'd need to start a new game to see the difference...? Any insight or knowledge you could provide on limits and fixes would be greatly appreciated!!!

Quote from: Clarityman on February 03, 2019, 09:29AM
Hello Julio, I was hoping you could help me understand simulator modding better, and why I'm getting clones of the first hero in my herostat in some simulator missions, but not others.

Basically I love the Punisher mission (although I tried to replace the music with the Netflix theme and encountered problems, it probably needs heavy hex editing that I don't understand) and I have Fisk Guards as the NPC enemies before Bullseye and it works PERFECTLY!

But the Sewers with Lizard I have clones of the first hero in my herostat (Iron Man) instead of Lizardmen. Kinda ruins the point of the fight in the sewers. I have the actors 6109.igb and 6110.igb in the actors folder and the Lizardmen entries in the right place in NPCstat.

Outsider mentioned in another post that this can happen with limits in character entries, which I don't understand. So I tried to cut down the number of Lizardmen to no avail. Unless I'd need to start a new game to see the difference...? Any insight or knowledge you could provide on limits and fixes would be greatly appreciated!!!
Hello. Thanks for posting. I am glad to know that people enjoy this simulator mods I made.
About the music in Punisher's mission you'll need to learn how to mod sounds in general. It's easy. Just look for tutorials.
And the Lizardmen issue could be fixed by starting a new game but sadly I didn't made these missions to match other mods like the Gold Edition Mod so that could also be a problem.

Thanks for the reply, I really do enjoy the sim missions, I think I play them more than the actual game!

Anyway, I have no problems modding sound files in general with ZSM, but for the music track in Punisher it seems there's problems with constant looping and such and I wonder if hex editing is the only way to solve it.

Also I have restarted the game but I still have clones of the first hero in herostat in many of my custom sim missions... like I said, Outsider mentioned something about a limit of characters per sim mission but I don't understand what that means. I'm also playing around with the packages, but I can't seem to find a tutorial on packages.

Anyway thanks for taking the time, I'll keep experimenting and try to figure it all out the best I can!

Quote from: Clarityman on February 03, 2019, 10:52PM
... Outsider mentioned something about a limit of characters per sim mission but I don't understand what that means...

Ah, Clarityman seeks some... clarity.

What that means is that in the whole game, there is a 39 character limit for each stage (main game or sim mission). So in any particular stage, if there are more than 39 characters total (including your roster), then you will see clones of the first character on your herostat.

Take Captain America's sim mission for example: If I'm not mistaken, there were 9 NPCs (Winter Soldier, Doombot A & B, Ultron Striker A, B, C, and Ultron Warrior A, B, C.) By the numbers, 33 + 9 = 42. That's over the 39 character limit, so you would have seen clones there. But with the 33 Roster Hack, I've eliminated all B and C versions of the NPCs and replaced them with only A versions. That reduced the number of NPCs down to 4 NPCs (Winter Soldier, Doombot_A, Ultron Striker_A, Ultron Warrior_A). 33 + 4 = 37. That's within the limit, so you won't see any clones there. Basically, all sim missions must have a maximum of 6 NPCs. Any more than that will cause clones of your first listed hero to appear.

Hopefully, I've explained it well enough. If you have any questions, you can mention them on the 33 Roster Hack thread or PM me. I don't want to flood Julio's thread with this info.

Fair enough.
I created some extra NPC for my simulator missions like Lizardman, Fisk Guard, Fisk Soldier, Tarkatan Warrior, Oni, Kahn Soldier and maybe more, so I was always afraid about the fact that the 33 Roster Hack wouldn't work with them cause the way I create them, this is by adding more B, C, even D versions of the NPC villains.

EDIT: On a different subject but since I am receiving some PM about Vegeta, Vegeta is done people, I am working with Freeza and Broly before release him.

Quote from: Outsider on February 04, 2019, 02:01PM
Ah, Clarityman seeks some... clarity.

Haha I'm always seeking clarity! Indeed, it's in the name.

Outsider, thank you so much for this info. This was exactly what I needed. I understand now. This will definitely help me mod my simulator and fix certain missions.

And yes, I'll conclude the discussion here, as I don't wish to clog this thread either. I didn't want to double post in the 33 limit thread and figured it was relevant since I need to fix my Lizard mission, but now I can forge onward and fix this thing.  :thing: Thanks again to both of you for the assistance!

Nice work my friend, as soon as I can  I'll try to start a new MUA DB game ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here