Cabral's mods (M: The Sentry/ Void, Loki, Odin, Thor, Sif. NM: MK, SW, ANIME).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 24, 2013, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Good job mi Amigo ;) It was what he needed :applause: :rockon:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Aventureiromax on May 19, 2019, 05:37PM
Good job mi Amigo ;) It was what he needed :applause: :rockon:
Thanks!
Also, thanks to user Stickbro for notice that Thanos health can be compromised, so I've take care of that issue, link updated.
If you want to do it yourself, just edit the "body = 50 ;" from herostat to "body = 7 ;"
Sorry guys. My bad.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 19, 2019, 01:35PM
Everyone. A Thanos MCU Booster have been released, contains MCU skins, Infinity Stones powers, Black Order and more. Check it out here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713

Looks very impressive. Thank You! Thanos has come a long way!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Hello, I have a problem. Today, I downloaded MCU-THANOS' Mod. But unfortunately, When I used the "all power" code (game mode: normal), the HP was modified to "2/2". I've checked the HEROSTAT but The HP is still changing. PD: I tried to use other codes but It's the same problem.

Quote from: neutralen on May 23, 2019, 09:22PM
Hello, I have a problem. Today, I downloaded MCU-THANOS' Mod. But unfortunately, When I used the "all power" code (game mode: normal), the HP was modified to "2/2". I've checked the HEROSTAT but The HP is still changing. PD: I tried to use other codes but It's the same problem.
You are not the first reporting this. However, looking into it, I can't find the same issue. I have done the same you have, use the cheat code in normal, easy and hard mode, but nothing.
You are using the mod in a New game right?

Yes. Maybe I should try in a Game with only Thanos' mod in the files of MUA. Perhaps I forgot something to install before like the Official Characters pack/mods.
Pd: This is funny. yesterday, I wanted to play with thanos, magneto, dormammu and galactus but the game stopped working. I didn't think they were so powerful to affect the videogame. Hahaha.

By the way, when I put 5 points to the "power blast" (MCU THANOS' MOD 1st power), it indicates that you need to reach "LEVEL 140" in order to add another point (it happened when I played with the normal mode).

Ah... I have another question, if I wanted to modify the scope range of an xtreme attack, What file I need to modify??

When I modified this:

Thanos "talent file":

talent {
   descname = Power Blast ;
   description = A powerful cosmic beam.  $PT_CHARGE ;
   descshort = Beam ;
   icon = 0 ;
   icon_texture = textures/ui/thanos_icons.png ;
   name = than_p1 ;
   power = power1 ;
      talentvalues {
         talentvalue {
         level = 1 ;
         name = than_p1_req ;
         value = 1 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 5 ;
         name = than_p1_req ;
         value = 5 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 6 ;
         name = than_p1_req ;
         value = 14 ;               (the original had value = 140, 200, 270, 340, 380)
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 9 ;
         name = than_p1_req ;
         value = 20 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 10 ;
         name = than_p1_req ;
         value = 27 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 14 ;
         name = than_p1_req ;
         value = 34 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 15 ;
         name = than_p1_req ;
         value = 38 ;
         }

The problem with "Power blast (power1)" = "rank required: 140" was fixed, tha's What I think.

I see, that talent requeriments for power 1 was wrong. Thanks for notice it. I'll see if I can upload an update.

Quote from: neutralen on May 24, 2019, 05:22PM
Ah... I have another question, if I wanted to modify the scope range of an xtreme attack, What file I need to modify??
That is a thing in the powerstyle, you should touch the radius of the power.

Quote from: MelloMods on May 20, 2019, 02:59PM
Looks very impressive. Thank You! Thanos has come a long way!
Thanks! I hope to update Thanos in his Comicbook versionas well.

Everyone. Notice that MCU Captain America have been updated with new faces and new Endgame skin. Also Endgame Rocket Raccon is released.Check them here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713

Hey Julio would you be able to release all four black order skins

Quote from: Marco123Gutierrez on May 27, 2019, 11:30PM
Hey Julio would you be able to release all four black order skins
The ones that are in my Thanos MCU Booster are rigged. Not sure if they work as skins.

Everyone. Ronan the Accuser and an update to Tony Stark is released along with some Chitauri at http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8986.msg191713.html#msg191713
Enjoy.

Hello Julio, I noticed that Thanos was losing his life by falling from some surface in the first skin. I think I discovered the problem:

I changed all the "_outfit32" from the first skin in the talent files to "_outfit12" ;)

Here he stopped with this problem by modifying this part of the coding of the passive of the first skin.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Aventureiromax on June 01, 2019, 03:16PM
Hello Julio, I noticed that Thanos was losing his life by falling from some surface in the first skin.

I changed all the "_outfit32" from the first skin in the talent files to "_outfit12" ;)

Here he stopped with this problem by modifying this part of the coding of the passive of the first skin.
Thanks! You are a genius. I forgot about the passives.
Still doesn't explain why I don't have such bug.
EDIT: Link updated. Thanos should be fixed now.