MUA in the YouTube/PtBr PLAY_77

Started by andersonbrazil, January 19, 2014, 11:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Glossing up more skins, I see. Good to see you're liking Kenshi and Nina Williams.

I noticed when you were playing as Ghost Rider that he still had his original voice -- that tells me that you may not have checked out John Blaze yet. With it is a feature that gives Ghost Rider a darker voice more worthy of the Spirit of Vengeance. There's also Triton and Crimson Dynamo that you can try out as well.

If you can't find them, you can always look for them at The Crypt's Quick List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiKcPy5qb0M1RcEm769ZqnADvSoDtvWsUNq5Mlwms9Q/edit#gid=0

Looking forward to your next skin & mannequin offerings.

Quote from: Outsider on October 01, 2018, 09:31PM
Glossing up more skins, I see. Good to see you're liking Kenshi and Nina Williams.

I noticed when you were playing as Ghost Rider that he still had his original voice -- that tells me that you may not have checked out John Blaze yet. With it is a feature that gives Ghost Rider a darker voice more worthy of the Spirit of Vengeance. There's also Triton and Crimson Dynamo that you can try out as well.

If you can't find them, you can always look for them at The Crypt's Quick List: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiKcPy5qb0M1RcEm769ZqnADvSoDtvWsUNq5Mlwms9Q/edit#gid=0

Looking forward to your next skin & mannequin offerings.

Hello, Outsider!
This Nina mod is really cool!
I downloaded your Crimson Dynamo mod and tested it. Really enjoyed!
I have not yet tested John Blaze and Triton but I'm still going to do it!
I'll prepare another video gameplay including them.
Congratulations on the beautiful work on these characters!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 11, 2018, 12:29PM
Guys, video of gameplay number 31 released!
https://www.youtube.com/v/D-Ng3ksXZl0&t=315s

Oh, it was not worth doing a review on the Firestar. I know that she looks a lot like a Human Torch. That's why I'm starting work on rework my old mods. I have already conceived some ideas for the Firestar, Hellcat, Wonder Girl. They will be implemented after the release of my next mod.
I reworked one of my old mod when I released the booster for Kate,  Vindicator of the new version can be downloaded now.
But thanks for the review anyway! ^^

Despite this, Lean, I liked the way you worked those powers for Firestar. I already played with her, in an earlier version, I think that of another modder, but I considered her a bit slow, to respect for her powers. Your Firestar mod is more dynamic, but if you have plans to improve the mod, I'll look forward to it.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm quite surprised that this video had no dialogue from you (you speak in Portuguese so I can't understand it, but your reactions to some stuff are hilarious.)

I'm also surprised your new video featured mods that were already done in the past. I guess you didn't have a chance to play as some of the newer mods like Valkyrie II, Yondu, Dracula, Morrigan, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Spider-Gwen (who just came out).

And curious, why do you have two of Morbius on your roster?

November 12, 2018, 06:03AM #83 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:14AM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Outsider on November 09, 2018, 06:44PM
I'm quite surprised that this video had no dialogue from you (you speak in Portuguese so I can't understand it, but your reactions to some stuff are hilarious.)

I'm also surprised your new video featured mods that were already done in the past. I guess you didn't have a chance to play as some of the newer mods like Valkyrie II, Yondu, Dracula, Morrigan, Ultimate Spider-Man, and Spider-Gwen (who just came out).

And curious, why do you have two of Morbius on your roster?

Hello Outsider!
Thanks for enjoying my videos. In this play I had a problem with my microphone, but now it is solved. Sometimes I like to reminisce about some old mods that still make my fun. I made one more video, but I made before of installed their mods. I will include in the next videos the releases that you shared. I saw that there is recent stuff. I have two Morbius mannequins because my mod Morbius is copying the numbering with another mod ... I just can not remember which one ...

I'm using a Morrigan mod, but this one was made by LucasFernandesBr. Where can I download the Morrigan mod you made?

November 26, 2018, 04:45PM #85 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 04:54PM by andersonbrazil
Guys, video of gameplay number 33 released!

https://www.youtube.com/v/hrLkkkIo4Gg&t=52s

Demais! Vai lançar o Small Pack 14?
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on December 12, 2018, 11:01AM
Demais! Vai lançar o Small Pack 14?

Valeu Canino!
Cara, eu tô lutando pra isso, mas eu ainda estou longe de oferecer aquela quantidade costumeira de skins. Talvez o Small Pack 14 será realmente "small". :( :( :( :(

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 12, 2018, 12:55PM

Valeu Canino!
Cara, eu tô lutando pra isso, mas eu ainda estou longe de oferecer aquela quantidade costumeira de skins. Talvez o Small Pack 14 será realmente "small". :( :( :( :(

Valeu irmão. Tuas skins são demais.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community