Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on March 10, 2018, 09:17PM
Didn't realize it before regarding of DP's other costume hud don't have two swords on their back. Makes me wonder should I replace the Alpha Channeled Hud w/ non-Alpha Channeled ones for REUO? Will there be any chance we'll get more fixed/updated huds like Thor's Asgard Armor, Blade's Daywalker, Mr. Fantastic's Labcoat, Luke Cage's Modern & Thing's Ultimate?

I personally prefer the non-alpha channeled huds...

Regarding the huds you mentioned:
- Asgardian Armor Thor: I could only find 1 image of Thor wearing it, which is the same one used in the hud from the Official Characters mod. I guess it's a costume exclusive to MUA...
- Daywalker Blade: There is the one from PSP, the one from the Official Characters mod, and the one you made for your RE patch.
- Labcoat Mr. Fantastic: You made one for your RE patch I think.
- Modern Luke Cage: You made one for your RE patch.
- Ultimate Thing: In this case it's just swaping hud_head_0501.igb and hud_head_0504.igb...

I made a tweaked version of your Daywalker Blade hud for personal use, but if you'd like I can post it here for public use as well...

Regarding other fixed huds, I intend to make a pack for Daredevil that fixes his white eyes...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

New HUDs are always nice. It can be hard to find HUDs to match certain skins.

March 11, 2018, 04:29PM #347 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:52PM by Maegawa
NEW HUD PACK!
:daredevil: Daredevil Hud Fix

Well, not much to say other than there was literally no sense in Daredevil having white eyes, so yeah.

You can find it under the huds & icons section.

March 11, 2018, 06:07PM #348 Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:24PM by BaconWizard17
Those look cool! I trust these will appear in Maegawa's patch?

Excelente trabalho com os huds Maegawa! Muito bem equilibrados! Parabéns!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 11, 2018, 06:18PM
Excelente trabalho com os huds Maegawa! Muito bem equilibrados! Parabéns!
Valeu, Anderson! Acho que nunca vou me cansar de fazer huds...

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 11, 2018, 06:07PM
Those look cool! I trust these will appear in Maegawa's patch?
Not exactly. The only thing Maegawa's Patch will do regarding characters' outfits is rename and change the order of some, depending on the character; I believe outfits should be left to the player's choice, as 90% of the characters have a bunch of extra skins available here at the forum, which is why I don't like to add new outfits to my boosters; the exceptions are stuff that I released a long time ago since I had a different vision.

However, because I will make outfit passives affect all outfits, I'll include packages for 5th and 6th outfits for all 36 characters as a bonus, since those 2 couldn't have passives in the old 3-passives-per-outfit system but with Maegawa's Patch will be affected just like the other ones!

Quote from: Maegawa on March 11, 2018, 11:35AM
I personally prefer the non-alpha channeled huds...

Regarding the huds you mentioned:
- Asgardian Armor Thor: I could only find 1 image of Thor wearing it, which is the same one used in the hud from the Official Characters mod. I guess it's a costume exclusive to MUA...
- Daywalker Blade: There is the one from PSP, the one from the Official Characters mod, and the one you made for your RE patch.
- Labcoat Mr. Fantastic: You made one for your RE patch I think.
- Modern Luke Cage: You made one for your RE patch.
- Ultimate Thing: In this case it's just swaping hud_head_0501.igb and hud_head_0504.igb...

I made a tweaked version of your Daywalker Blade hud for personal use, but if you'd like I can post it here for public use as well...

Regarding other fixed huds, I intend to make a pack for Daredevil that fixes his white eyes...

Most of them kinda messed up, & has no Metal Background, like Labcoat Reed's Hud for RE, it has no Metal BG. For Ultimate Thing hud, body costume also required too, which I did, yet I dunno if it still messed up, so as Luke Cage's new Modern hud. Turns out Daywalker's PSP/Wii Hud's costume still Ultimate, despite having Daywalker Costume's baldness
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on March 11, 2018, 09:03PM
Most of them kinda messed up, & has no Metal Background, like Labcoat Reed's Hud for RE, it has no Metal BG. For Ultimate Thing hud, body costume also required too, which I did, yet I dunno if it still messed up, so as Luke Cage's new Modern hud. Turns out Daywalker's PSP/Wii Hud's costume still Ultimate, despite having Daywalker Costume's baldness

Hm, I guess I'll have to look into them some time...

March 13, 2018, 11:10AM #354 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:09PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:wolverine: Wolverine TomatoisJP's Classic Skin (PS2)

A remake of my previous attempt at converting TomatoisJP's Classic Wolverine skin to PS2 which, just like I did with Xorn, is far superior to the old version. What I did to this version was making it as close as possible to TomatoJP's skin so it looks like an official PS2 version of it, and I'm very happy with the result!

Below you can see the description from the original release lol
Quote from: Maegawa on June 06, 2015, 04:42PM
So, for me, finding a PS2 Original Wolverine skin for MUA has always been a pain in the a**. First, TomatoisJP's was one of the most beaultiful skins I've ever seen, but I kinda dislike how PC models get shiny even without advanced lighting; second, I grabbed the Original Wolverine skin from the XML1 skins pack, he had back problems (great!); then, I found DJay Saint's fixed XML1 skin, but the link was down (oh Gosh!); I even took TomatoisJP's texture and slapt it in the PS2 model, not so equal texturing = black parts on the skin. So I decided to make a brand-new Original Wolverine skin using the PS2 texture as base and TomatoisJP's as reference, and the result you see above.

You can find it under the skins section.

XML2 version can be found here.

Nice work man, thanks a lot for sharing  :ban: :rockon:

Great! Congrats!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

March 30, 2018, 04:11PM #357 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:00PM by Maegawa
Hey everyone, just a special hud pack I decided to release on my birthday lol

NEW HUD PACK!
:stirthepot: Random Hud Pack :stirthepot:

A collection of huds I put together using the default MUA huds as base. All of them have a matching skin here in the forum, which is the main I reason I made this pack. There will be more random hud packs in the future...

Here is a list of each hud and the link for their matching skins:
- Colossus 2nd Outfit by BaconWizard17
- Colossus MUA2 by UltimateVeNoM (click Quote to access the download link)
- Colossus X-Men Evolution by Aventureiromax
- Colossus X-Men Evolution 2 by Aventureiromax
- Cyclops 90's by BaconWizard17
- Cyclops Astonishing Variants by Quentin Hex
- Cyclops X-Factor (White) by BaconWizard17
- Cyclops X-Factor (Yellow) by BaconWizard17
- Daredevil Black by Quentin Hex
- Daredevil Realm Of The Dead by Marquis
- Deadpool X-Force by BaconWizard17
- Elektra Realm Of The Dead by Marquis
- Nick Fury Classic Variants by Quentin Hex
- Spider-Girl April Parker by Quentin Hex
- Spider-Woman Ultimate by B.L.A.W
- Wolverine X-Force by BaconWizard17

You can find it under the huds & icons section.

Congratulations on your birthday, friend, everything good in your life;)
And congratulations for your work here in the forum, I loved wolverine Skin and your hud are very good as ever.
Hug.

Excelente trabalho Maegawa e feliz aniversário! Você quem deveria receber presentes mas nos presenteia com esses belos huds. Vlw demais!