Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW SKIN!
:hulk_icon: Hulk Original (Classic Colors)

A recolor of Hulk's official DLC Original skin and hud so it has the colors of his Classic skin. Included is also a recolored version of iammingy's PS2 Classic Hulk skin with the same settings as the recolored DLC Original Hulk. This is probably my favorite Hulk skin because of the Jack Kirby style head, too bad it gets lost in the PS2 model...

You can find it under the skins section.

PS2 version works in XML2.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

NEW SKIN!
Red Hulk Classic (Original Hulk Model)

A recolor of Hulk's official DLC Original skin and hud so he looks like Red Hulk (red skin, black pants, yellow eyes, black nails). Included is also a recolored version of iammingy's PS2 Classic Hulk skin with the same settings as the recolored DLC Original Hulk. The torn shirt was made dark green to reflect General Ross's military uniform. Sadly, again, the different head shape gets lost in the PS2 skin.

PS2 version works in XML2.

Quote from: Outsider on July 16, 2018, 05:58PM
Nice work -- blue is a nicer color for the menu than yellow any day of the week. Now if only someone can find a way to add a continuous music track to this menu...

I came close- I replaced a team callout with a music file and it worked, but the problem is if you pick the team twice without exiting the menu, you get overlapping tracks.

Great! how did you do to use the powers of xml2 in MUA?

Great! I'll download them all.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Maegawa on December 13, 2017, 07:12PM
NEW HUD PACK!
:phoenix: Jean Grey :phoenix:

As requested by rachel_grey, I made a collection of huds for Miss Grey's many different outfits, specifically a select few of Quentin Hex's many (and I do mean MANY) awesome skins for her. Also, as a bonus, huds for her vanilla XML2 Phoenix & Dark Phoenix skins!

You can find it under the huds & icons section.

XML2 version can be found here.

Despues de casi un año, paso a decir: ..... Muuuuuchas gracias!!!!  Estan estupendas! *-*
Mas vale tarde que nunca jeje

Quote from: zero on October 08, 2018, 10:08AM
Great! how did you do to use the powers of xml2 in MUA?

Coding wise, most XML2 powers are right away compatible with MUA. I'd say the biggest trick is in the talent files, where they must be adjusted to the MUA pattern.

Sorry for the late reply, been taking a long break but I'll get back soon...

Quote from: Maegawa on April 29, 2018, 05:32PM

NEW SKIN!
:wolverine: Wolverine True Astonishing

If you go to google images and search "Astonishing Wolverine", the first image that'll pop up is of the following statue:

If we compare it to the official MUA Astonishing Wolverine, it's very noticable how the colors don't match up:

(So, there you have it, that's the reason I made this recolor lol)

XML2 version can be found here.

This is a really gorgeous skin, I didn't realize how dull the one that came with the game looked until I saw yours!

Quote from: Maegawa on February 11, 2018, 09:42PM
Version 1.01

A long time ago I made a poor attempt at a pseudo-booster for the Vision mod by idrinkdrpepper; the pseudo-booster, as the name suggests, added little to the mod. More recently, as my modding skills and knowledge have both increased a lot, I decided to start a new Vision mod from scratch, taking inspiration primarily from Marvel Heroes, and also from both the MUA and XML2 Vision mods... And the result is pretty satisfying, as I believe I managed to make Vision a very unique character. In the future I might release a complementary mod that adds Vision to the game's story, with a comic mission (the one from the old booster won't work BTW) and special dialogues...

CHANGELOG:
1. Added 2 new skins by BaconWizard17, Movie and Movie (Classic Colors), and also 1 new loading screen to go with them.

2. Minor changes to the powerstyle.
   -> Fixed the delay after Solar Bolts.
   -> Grab Smash now works while Minimum Density is active.
   -> Physical Disruption now hits enemies lying on the ground.

NOTES:
1. It is recommended to have the Official Characters mod installed before any other mod.

2. The passives are only manageable through the 1st outfit slot, but they affect every outfit.

3. This mod replaces files and requires you to edit one or more files, remember to backup any file you are replacing/editing, as I am NOT responsible for the loss of any file.

FEATURES:
- 1 new playable character: :vision: Vision.
- 3 loading screens.
- 7 powers, 2 boosts and 1 Xtreme.
- 8 hex-edited huds.
- 8 hex-edited skins.
- 14 mannequins. (7 flying, 7 standing)
- Ability of Mental Immunity.
- Assigned number #144.
- Unique icons.
- Unique effects. (They will change according to Vision's outfit)
- Unique soundset with sounds from Marvel Heroes and MUA2.

SKILLS:
1. Solar Bolts: Instant blasts that originate from Vision's solar gem and deal Energy Dmg.  (Rapid tap)

2. Physical Disruption: Vision phases his hand through an enemy and solidifies it, causing internal Damage. Small chance of getting a critical hit.

3. Solar Beam: A powerful beam that can be focused to pierce enemies. If unfocused, it will cause Knockback.  (Chargeable)

4. High-Density Slam: Grabs an enemy, takes them into the air and throws them down, then crashes into them at great density, causing radial Damage.

5. Sunlight Blast: Vision builds up solar energy and releases it in a large explosion, causing Energy Dmg and Knockback.

6. Dense Strike: A strong blow that causes major Knockback with a high chance of getting a Deadly Strike.  (Chargeable)

7. Channeled Sun: From both his eyes and solar gem, Vision channels a continuous stream of solar energy towards his target. Chance to ignite enemies hit.  (Press and hold).

8. Minimum Density: Vision becomes intangible, allowing him to phase through all objects, enemies, and walls in his way. Blocking, jumping, and high-density powers will deactivate Minimum Density. Energy regeneration is reduced during it.

9. Maximum Density: Disables Flight and gets 10% slower, but adds Bruiser Resistances, new devastating melee attacks and reduces Damage taken. Phase powers will deactivate Maximum Density.

10.Vision's Wrath: Vision flies into the upper atmosphere and targets his enemies, assaulting them with solar blasts, then proceeds to increase his density and crash down like a meteor, causing massive radial Damage.

PASSIVES:
1. Critical Chance: Increases critical hit chance.

2. Diamond Hard: Vision's hardness is increased, allowing him to withstand more Damage while hurting melee attackers.

3. Stats Boost: Boosts Body, Focus, and Strike stats.

4. Solar Power: Allows Vision to store more Energy and increases the Damage of all solar energy attacks.

5. XP: Increases XP earned.

6. Phase Dodge: Gives Vision a chance to occasionally phase in order to dodge incoming attacks.

7. Defense: Increases Defense.

PREVIEW:

CREDITS:
- AdrianoAp: flying mannequin.
- aventureiromax: base texture used for most of the skins.
- BaconWizard17: Modern, Movie and Movie (Classic Colors) skins.
- idrinkdrpepper: inspiration, original Vision mod.
- Maegawa: coding, huds, icons, loading screens, skins.
- Marvel Heroes developers: major inspiration.
- MUALover: sound rips from MUA2.
- nickjustint: sound rips from Marvel Heroes.
- nodoubt_jr: inspiration, XML2 Vision mod.
- Overload: standing mannequin.
- Quentin Hex: Stealth skin.
- whiteking: phase script from Moonstone mod.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.

is there any way to let only 3 passive for outfit? This is the only character I have with 7 passives :/