Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 02, 2014, 07:17AM Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 01:32PM by Maegawa
WELCOME TO MY RELEASE THREAD!

Here you'll find all I have to offer for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, which includes skins, huds, and mods.

DO NOT:
- Claim my work as your own. Instead, you can credit the people who worked on it.
- Upload my work outside MarvelMods.com. Instead, you can invite people to join the forum.
- Use my work for profit. Everything I upload here is meant to be free for everyone!

If I ever notice the above rules are not being followed, I won't do anything (hey, it's the internet); I choose to believe in each one's common sense, as foolish as it may sound...

Click on any of these 4 links to go to the desired section:
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

You can post images with the [ img]URL TO YOUR IMAGE[ /img] codes (leave out the blank space). Just upload it to an image host like Photobucket.

Thanks B.L.A.W

Mannequins? Thats awesome!, welcome to the modding crew :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thanks Polygone, but sadly the mannequins are reskins of the Venom mannequin, but they are mannequins anyway, and I plan to make Version 2 of the Toxin skin with corrected eye and better texture

February 09, 2014, 12:04PM #5 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 12:07PM by Maegawa
I know that the metal background in my HUDs weren't like the game's HUds, so I searched for the correct metal backgroundand updated my HUDs and as a bonus I made a HUD for my Toxin Enraged skin, check the first page to download them. I didn't update the Mysterio HUD because I couldn't find a accurate image for his HUD.

Mannequins are mannequins, and the skins look great. Good job and keep it up!

Thanks B.L.A.W, It's a honor to hear congratulations from you!!!

Awesome on the Brock skins and mannequins. I've been using the OC Venom as a Brock mod, and now i can have it feel far more complete with a non spiky Anti-Venom and Toxin. And now i'll have an Anti-Venom manne too.

Thanks for this great work.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

First of all, I apoligize for not testing the Updated HUDs before posting them, if you downloaded them you must have noticed that when you are not playing as Anti-Venom for example, you will see Movie Green Goblin's HUD, I corrected them, and TESTED them, now they should work properly, I updated the link, so download again and you will get the correct ones, again, I apologize

That's quite a bit of work in a short amount of time!  Thanks for the skins, HUDs and mannequins.  Nice work on everything!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

June 12, 2014, 04:32PM #11 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:08PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:magneto: Magneto X-Men: Days Of Future Past Movie (Past)

Magneto as seen in his past self from the X-Men: Days Of Future Past movie, which to me is his best cinematic appearance to date. It's been made in the unused 10100.igb, in his official DLC Ultimate model, and in both his helmet an helmetless PS2 Ultimate models.

You can find it under the skins section.

PS2 version works in XML2, but I suggest waiting until I release the XML2 version, which will feature huds and 3D heads specifically for XML2.

Ooh, nice Magneto skin! Was waiting for one to show up. Will pop this into my game as soon as!
Mutatis mutandis. Si non confectus, non reficiat.

Awesome new skin
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

These skins are amazing. You should totally do Wolverine's DOFP skin?!