Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
NEW: A plenty of new huds added, Batman, Superman and more!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Thanks, they look great Happy New Years and keep up the good work.

thnx, and happy new year for you too :)

January 01, 2015, 07:17PM #48 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:08PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:mysterio: Mysterio Alternate Classic

A recolor of Mysterio's default Classic skin based on his look from the Marvel Pinball game, which I mysteriously can't find any pictures of... (kill me for that pun)

You can find it under the skins section.

PS2 version works in XML2.

January 02, 2015, 07:35AM #49 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:05PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:daredevil: Daredevil Devilwing

An amalgam of Marvel's Daredevil and DC's Nightwing based on Shonborn's Devilwing artwork. Included are also skins for Daredevil's whip and projectile batons, with installation instructions there as well.

New huds added

January 04, 2015, 12:07PM #51 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:07PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:pman: Luke Cage True Modern

A recolor of Luke Cage's default New Avengers skin inspired by his many yellow shirted looks, which for me is his true Modern look, specifically the one from the now deceased game Marvel: Avengers Alliance.

That's a sweet Luke Cage skin! He was definetely missing that one. I don't know if you take requests, but if you're interested in working on more Luke Cage skins, maybe you should consider his black t-shirt look without glasses. Wyatt Wingfoot is the perfect model for him.

thanks hemlot, I won't promise anything, but I'll put it on my to-do list.

Been waiting for Luke Cage. Right now this is the best skin on the site of his modern look. Thanks for pumping this out its like everyday I have to come back and see what great work you post. Thanks for the hard work.

thanks for your kind words ndp, yeah I try to post something new everyday.

Cage looks great!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Lets just say that I have "run out of ideas" for huds, so just to mention, I take requests for huds only, so if you want me to make any specific hud, feel free to contact me either through PM or by posting your request here.

If it's not to much trouble the site doesn't have a lot of the DC Huds like the Young Justice Crew or heavy hitters like Aquaman, Martian manhunter,Shazam, or Cyborg.

January 17, 2015, 11:03PM #59 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:06PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:stark: Iron Man Doom Iron Man (Heroes Return Model)

An alternate version of the Doom Iron Man dummies fought in Doom's Castle based on XML2 Iron Man's Heroes Return model.

LarsAlexandersson and Marquis also made stunning alternate Doom Iron Man skins, based on the New Avengers and Ultimate models, respectively, you should probably check them out (LarsAlexandersson's, Marquis')

Works in XML2, but I suggest waiting until I release the XML2 version, which will feature a hud and a 3D head specifically for XML2.