Maegawa's Stuff

Started by Maegawa, February 02, 2014, 07:17AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Aventureiromax on February 11, 2018, 06:39PM
Hum...interessante :D vou usar esse novo NPC mod assim que eu for começar um novo game ehhehe ;)
Valeu Max :)

Quote from: nickjustint on February 11, 2018, 07:48PM
I love this! The NPCS in this game need a lot of love, and I'm glad you're giving them some ;), awesome job!

I agree. Despite what we can edit being rather limited, it still opens up lots of possibilities... who knows in the future I make more NPC mods...
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

You know I honestly didn't even think it was really possible to make new NPCs, so I'm glad you were able to.

February 11, 2018, 09:42PM #317 Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 12:27AM by Maegawa
Version 1.01

A long time ago I made a poor attempt at a pseudo-booster for the Vision mod by idrinkdrpepper; the pseudo-booster, as the name suggests, added little to the mod. More recently, as my modding skills and knowledge have both increased a lot, I decided to start a new Vision mod from scratch, taking inspiration primarily from Marvel Heroes, and also from both the MUA and XML2 Vision mods... And the result is pretty satisfying, as I believe I managed to make Vision a very unique character. In the future I might release a complementary mod that adds Vision to the game's story, with a comic mission (the one from the old booster won't work BTW) and special dialogues...

CHANGELOG:
1. Added 2 new skins by BaconWizard17, Movie and Movie (Classic Colors), and also 1 new loading screen to go with them.

2. Minor changes to the powerstyle.
   -> Fixed the delay after Solar Bolts.
   -> Grab Smash now works while Minimum Density is active.
   -> Physical Disruption now hits enemies lying on the ground.

NOTES:
1. It is recommended to have the Official Characters mod installed before any other mod.

2. The passives are only manageable through the 1st outfit slot, but they affect every outfit.

3. This mod replaces files and requires you to edit one or more files, remember to backup any file you are replacing/editing, as I am NOT responsible for the loss of any file.

FEATURES:
- 1 new playable character: :vision: Vision.
- 3 loading screens.
- 7 powers, 2 boosts and 1 Xtreme.
- 8 hex-edited huds.
- 8 hex-edited skins.
- 14 mannequins. (7 flying, 7 standing)
- Ability of Mental Immunity.
- Assigned number #144.
- Unique icons.
- Unique effects. (They will change according to Vision's outfit)
- Unique soundset with sounds from Marvel Heroes and MUA2.

SKILLS:
1. Solar Bolts: Instant blasts that originate from Vision's solar gem and deal Energy Dmg.  (Rapid tap)

2. Physical Disruption: Vision phases his hand through an enemy and solidifies it, causing internal Damage. Small chance of getting a critical hit.

3. Solar Beam: A powerful beam that can be focused to pierce enemies. If unfocused, it will cause Knockback.  (Chargeable)

4. High-Density Slam: Grabs an enemy, takes them into the air and throws them down, then crashes into them at great density, causing radial Damage.

5. Sunlight Blast: Vision builds up solar energy and releases it in a large explosion, causing Energy Dmg and Knockback.

6. Dense Strike: A strong blow that causes major Knockback with a high chance of getting a Deadly Strike.  (Chargeable)

7. Channeled Sun: From both his eyes and solar gem, Vision channels a continuous stream of solar energy towards his target. Chance to ignite enemies hit.  (Press and hold).

8. Minimum Density: Vision becomes intangible, allowing him to phase through all objects, enemies, and walls in his way. Blocking, jumping, and high-density powers will deactivate Minimum Density. Energy regeneration is reduced during it.

9. Maximum Density: Disables Flight and gets 10% slower, but adds Bruiser Resistances, new devastating melee attacks and reduces Damage taken. Phase powers will deactivate Maximum Density.

10.Vision's Wrath: Vision flies into the upper atmosphere and targets his enemies, assaulting them with solar blasts, then proceeds to increase his density and crash down like a meteor, causing massive radial Damage.

PASSIVES:
1. Critical Chance: Increases critical hit chance.

2. Diamond Hard: Vision's hardness is increased, allowing him to withstand more Damage while hurting melee attackers.

3. Stats Boost: Boosts Body, Focus, and Strike stats.

4. Solar Power: Allows Vision to store more Energy and increases the Damage of all solar energy attacks.

5. XP: Increases XP earned.

6. Phase Dodge: Gives Vision a chance to occasionally phase in order to dodge incoming attacks.

7. Defense: Increases Defense.

PREVIEW:

CREDITS:
- AdrianoAp: flying mannequin.
- aventureiromax: base texture used for most of the skins.
- BaconWizard17: Modern, Movie and Movie (Classic Colors) skins.
- idrinkdrpepper: inspiration, original Vision mod.
- Maegawa: coding, huds, icons, loading screens, skins.
- Marvel Heroes developers: major inspiration.
- MUALover: sound rips from MUA2.
- nickjustint: sound rips from Marvel Heroes.
- nodoubt_jr: inspiration, XML2 Vision mod.
- Overload: standing mannequin.
- Quentin Hex: Stealth skin.
- whiteking: phase script from Moonstone mod.
- Anyone else I forgot to credit.

Awesome!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

This Vision mod is INCREDIBLE.  So much fun.  Thank you!

February 26, 2018, 07:24AM #321 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:04PM by Maegawa

NEW SKIN!
:panther: Black Panther True Modern

So, over these last days I'm working non-stop on Maegawa's Patch, and I gotta say, looking at Black Panther's blue skin over and over again really hurt my eyes, the guy's costume is the same color as Cyclops', it just doesn't make sense for the "Black" Panther to have a blue costume. This prompted me to create a black variant of it, which I did for both his PC skin and his PS2 skin, along with matching mannequins of course. I also took the liberty and made a new hud using his loading screen as reference:

You can find it under the skins section.

PS2 version works in XML2.

February 27, 2018, 04:41PM #323 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 05:14PM by Outsider
Maegawa, your observations on details (such as NPCs) that often go unnoticed and your willingness to fix/improve them is why you've become a high-level contributor here. Black Panther looks much better here. Well done.

EDIT: You seem into creating Spider-Man like mods. Have you ever thought about attempting the Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles Morales? Now that other Spider heroes like Agent Venom, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man 2099 etc are created, I would say that Miles is a missing factor. In addition to organic webbing and Spider Sense, he can summon red electric blasts and can turn invisible. So much you can do with that... And CaiqueWebSlinger made a great skin of him. Not sure if you're still working on Spider-Man Noir, but something to think about.

Quote from: Outsider on February 27, 2018, 04:41PM
Maegawa, your observations on details (such as NPCs) that often go unnoticed and your willingness to fix/improve them is why you've become a high-level contributor here. Black Panther looks much better here. Well done.

EDIT: You seem into creating Spider-Man like mods. Have you ever thought about attempting the Ultimate Spider-Man, Miles Morales? Now that other Spider heroes like Agent Venom, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man 2099 etc are created, I would say that Miles is a missing factor. In addition to organic webbing and Spider Sense, he can summon red electric blasts and can turn invisible. So much you can do with that... And CaiqueWebSlinger made a great skin of him. Not sure if you're still working on Spider-Man Noir, but something to think about.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Outsider! Knowing that people enjoy your work is the key to keeping inspired!

About Miles and Noir, Noir is on my list of planned projects, and I have to say Miles' abilities would really make up for a rather unique combination, and I could give him Spidey's voice from the Ultimate Spider-Man game. So yeah, I'll add him to my list of To Be Started projects...

Quote from: Maegawa on February 27, 2018, 11:20PM
Thank you so much for the kind words, Outsider! Knowing that people enjoy your work is the key to keeping inspired!

About Miles and Noir, Noir is on my list of planned projects, and I have to say Miles' abilities would really make up for a rather unique combination, and I could give him Spidey's voice from the Ultimate Spider-Man game. So yeah, I'll add him to my list of To Be Started projects...
Now that'll be "webtastic". I'll be hyped for it :D  :spidergirl:
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Maegawa, vc já viu esse vídeo! É de Super Metroid em MUA! Esses efeitos e poderes são mesmo possíveis de serem codificados no game?

https://www.youtube.com/v/opkOtApoqqI

Maegawa samus seria um personagem perfeito para o game concordo com o anderson, alias um novo penance seria legal de testar alguns antigos da bugs.
Star Andy :))

Who made that Samus mod? I don't recall anyone releasing one on here

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 06, 2018, 06:02PM
Maegawa, vc já viu esse vídeo! É de Super Metroid em MUA! Esses efeitos e poderes são mesmo possíveis de serem codificados no game?

https://www.youtube.com/v/opkOtApoqqI

Já vi sim, Anderson! A Samus do Metroid e o Link do Legend of Zelda eram planejados para serem jogáveis no MUA, mas por motivos externos acabaram ficando de fora. Os efeitos do vídeo são atingíveis sim, entretando aquele dá velocidade eu não tenho certeza...