Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ndp on July 21, 2014, 10:23AM
Great job on Doom he looks unstoppable.

Thanks! Dr. Doom is amazing character and I tried to make him unstoppable.

Hey guys! One of my projects is ready on 90% and he needs only icons. Maybe someone can make them for my project? Tell me :)

August 16, 2014, 03:21AM #20 Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 03:43PM by Outsider
Hey guys, time to my version of Spider Man's villain -  :shocker: Shocker!!!

FEATURES:

- 5 attack powers, 1  boost and Xtreme;
- 1 ability: Suit Resistances( 50% immunity to energy and electricity damage);
- boss skin, hud, sounds and icons(see Credits).

POWERSET:

1. Vibration Wave - Shocker create a radial shockwave that damage and stuns enemies.
2. Shockwaves - Release a powerful shockwaves from his vibro-gloves. (Press and Hold)
3. Energy Smash - Shocker slams into the ground, causing large energy wave that damage and knockbacks enemies.
4. Electric Blast - Release powerful electric blast that knockback enemies.
5. Power Punch - Uses vibro-gloves, Shocker punches enemy, causing powerful knockback.
6.(Boost) Vibro Suit - Vibro Suit increase Shocker's stats. Also deflect projectiles and beams.
7.(XTREME) ENERGY OVERLOAD - Shocker use all power and release massive energy wave that damage and knockback all enemies.

CREDITS:

krum4o - first Shoker mod.
Outsider - icons.
Nowhere Man - Iron Man MUA2 effect.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e9el495c0r5gxbk/Shocker+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Admin Note: This mod uses a faulty herostat and talents file. Use these fixed ones instead:
(Talents file): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449515176312569856/884137828521496626/shokpl.engb (place this in "data/talents" folder)
(Herostat) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449515176312569856/884137629044604968/shocker.xml (if using OHS) or
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/566058097463001088/884207122823413760/Herostat.txt (if using XMLBCUI).

Hey, Mysterio booster is updated! Check him and see what's added.

I somehow overlooked your  :shocker: Shocker update. Just downloaded it. It's great to see him completed. Good work.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on August 21, 2014, 04:57AM
I somehow overlooked your  :shocker: Shocker update. Just downloaded it. It's great to see him completed. Good work.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate this :)

So, time to release one of the powerful sorcerer of the Marvel Universe- Baron Mordo. One of the main villains of the Doctor Strange, friend of the Dormammu now in this game!

Features:

- boss skin, hud, sounds and icons;
- 6 attack powers, 3 boosts and Xtreme and 2 abilities.

POWERSET:

1. Mystic Bolts - Mordo fires mystical bolts at enemies.(Projectile)
2. Ice Field - Mordo uses powerful magic secrets to freeze all enemies in the radius.(Special)
3. Magical Ray - Baron releases an energy beam toward an enemy resulting in physical damage. Also this ray transforms enemy into the stone.(Beam)
4. Mind Control - Mordo uses his main power and can controls minds enemies and add them to his team.(Special)
5. Levitation Master - Mordo creates a large telekinetic blast that will hold enemies in the air immobile for a time. The blast damages enemies in the air.(Radial)
6. Hellfire Ball - Baron Mordo uses part of the Dormammu power and release fireball that damages enemies and burn them.(Projectile)
7.(Boost) Magic Barrier - Mordo creates a protective barrier that increases energy regeneration, decrease damage taken and can deflect all projectiles and damages all melee attackers.
8.(Boost) Dark Cloak - Again uses dark magic and become invisible to enemies. In this form he has a change to critical hit. Some of the enemies can be stunned.
9.(Special) Teleportation - Mordo can uses teleportation magic to travel into time and reality. Also can teleports allies.
10.(XTREME) Mystic Force - Mordo uses his full power to release powerful magic burst. Let's imagine large mental blast, then add fiery-ice burst and you'll see unstoppable power. Also transforms enemies into xtreme pips. Stun enemies - of course if they still alive after THIS.

ABILITIES:

1. Dark Magic - Uses powerful dark magic spell to heal himself and his allies. Press $SMASH while blocking.
2. Magic Resistances - Baron Mordo know magic secrets and magic barriers gives him 50% immunity to mental, cold and fire damage.

CREDITS:

MUALover - Goblin Queen effect.
Me - Raven effect.
Special thanks to Outsider for his great help with mod creation!

DOWNLOAD THIS MOD:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/klnd1d1pmb61mcd/Baron+Mordo+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Awesome! Downloading!

EDIT : Okay, couple things
-His dark magic boost is WAY to overpowered, he can currently heal himself up to 100% without spending energy, not that good of an idea :P
-His mod overwrites actual Mordo files, I personally never got and never will get that far in the pc version, but I can imagine who will get to the mordo boss fight, so I would pick a different effect folder name
-Speaking of his effects, a lot of them still have .xml files and .bak files, you might wanna erase these, as they're pretty useless :P

Good job!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 21, 2014, 07:06AM
Awesome! Downloading!

EDIT : Okay, couple things
-His dark magic boost is WAY to overpowered, he can currently heal himself up to 100% without spending energy, not that good of an idea :P
-His mod overwrites actual Mordo files, I personally never got and never will get that far in the pc version, but I can imagine who will get to the mordo boss fight, so I would pick a different effect folder name
-Speaking of his effects, a lot of them still have .xml files and .bak files, you might wanna erase these, as they're pretty useless :P

Good job!

Hmmm, I always think that if I delete .xml and .engb effects, the are crashed. Thanks for this. Speaking of the dark magic, it's always cheat! So I think that it's cool.
About Mordo boss: I don't update his powerstyle and any changes can't be! Of course, I like your requests, but it is my first mod, not booster or remix.

my point with his effects is that they overwrite the actual boss effects. Your effect folder needs a different name, for example, you have p1_power in your effect folder, but Mordo's effect folder has that aswell, so they're overwriting each other. Hope that makes sense.

Deleting .xml and .bak files wont crash your effects. Deleting the .engb file would make them crash
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

So, thank you for this. I just thought that If I not change effects, they will be working without problems on the boss.