Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on March 12, 2018, 06:47AM
Thank you! Does this means we will see her in one of the future videos? :D

Certainly! Plus I'm converting two more skins to differentiate a little more between the others.

Nice work as always  :applause: :bowdown: :thumbsup2:. Thanks for sharing ;)

Note: I just released some more skins in my page ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Thank you man for your amazing DC mods, I'm beginning to build full DC Roster on MUA and XML2 lol

Olá! Boa noite, por que não consigo fazer o download do mod Raven? O que aconteceu??

Quote from: phoenix2016 on June 05, 2018, 09:47PM
Olá! Boa noite, por que não consigo fazer o download do mod Raven? O que aconteceu??
Hi! There's some Custom Character Central issue which I can't fix for now because of the lack of time, but I think I will do it soon.

Que lástima, mas estou muito ansioso para experimentar seu mod Ravena. E parabéns por todos os seus mods! Você e Outsider são meus modders favoritos <3  :phoenix:

Quote from: phoenix2016 on June 06, 2018, 11:11AM
Que lástima, mas estou muito ansioso para experimentar seu mod Ravena. E parabéns por todos os seus mods! Você e Outsider são meus modders favoritos <3  :phoenix:
Thank you, very appreciate it. I'll fix it this summer for sure :)

Excited to see what you'll do next Erik :) I know it'll be great!

Quote from: TheMK on June 09, 2018, 03:54AM
Excited to see what you'll do next Erik :) I know it'll be great!
Glad to see this interest from you! I have in my mind something cool, but I'll be able to do it only in July. Stay tuned :)

Hey Erik, I know this has gone a bit stale, but I was wondering if you ever fixed the bug where Iceman loses his chill effect when Killer Frost is on the roster.  I tried experimenting on my own to fix it, but I haven't had any luck.

Quote from: scottsum on July 15, 2018, 09:30AM
Hey Erik, I know this has gone a bit stale, but I was wondering if you ever fixed the bug where Iceman loses his chill effect when Killer Frost is on the roster.  I tried experimenting on my own to fix it, but I haven't had any luck.

I completely forgot about this.. Well, I think you should find this in Killer Frost's herostat:

StatEffect {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      effect = char/iceman/special_selfchill ;
      fxlevel = 1 ;
      }

StatEffect {
      anim = menu_idle ;
      bolt = Bip01 R Hand ;
      fxlevel = 2 ;
      menuonly = true ;
      zoneonly = false ;
      }

StatEffect {
      anim = menu_idle ;
      bolt = Bip01 L Hand ;
      fxlevel = 2 ;
      menuonly = true ;
      zoneonly = false ;
      }

StatEffect {
      bolt = Bip01 R Hand ;
      fxlevel = 2 ;
      menuonly = false ;
      zoneonly = true ;
      }

StatEffect {
      bolt = Bip01 L Hand ;
      fxlevel = 2 ;
      menuonly = false ;
      zoneonly = true ;
      }

StatEffect {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      fxlevel = 1 ;
      }

StatEffect {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      fxlevel = 1 ;
      }

Find this effect in Iceman's effects folder and put it in the Killer Frost's effects folder (kfrost). And when it says "iceman" in her herostat you should put there "kfrost". This should help, I guess..

We're definitely on the same page, because I tried this already and started a new game, but unfortunately it didn't work.  I'm a bit stumped as to why, doesn't make much sense to me.

Quote from: scottsum on July 15, 2018, 07:26PM
We're definitely on the same page, because I tried this already and started a new game, but unfortunately it didn't work.  I'm a bit stumped as to why, doesn't make much sense to me.
I think I already tried this in my game and it worked well. Weird, I'll look into it.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 16, 2018, 05:03AM
I think I already tried this in my game and it worked well. Weird, I'll look into it.
I think I've found part of the problem.  I was also having an issue with Iron Man, in that when he flew, his right foot didn't have the rocket effect.  In searching for a conflict, the only character that I could find in the herostat that seemed to have an effect limited to the right side was Green Lantern, so I removed him.  This fixed Iron Man's animation, and it partially fixed Iceman.  Now Iceman skin 1 appears to have the full chill effect, skin 3 has it partially, but skins 2 and 4 still don't have any.  So, it's not perfect, but it's better than it was.

Note: I removed the changes you suggested previously, and then put them back, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Everyone! Here's a message from Erik that he asked I post on his behalf, in regards to what's going on and why he's not interested in modding currently(with necessary sentence structure tweaks when appropriate):

''I don't usually share my problems with other people due to one simple reason: everyone just judges others from their perspective and in the end people just act like "Well, that's not a problem after all" or "You're just overreacting" or some other stupid crap.

From what I'm seeing - my problems are real and serious to me, so either help or go away(That's not addressed to anyone here). And you know what? You can say it's funny, but right now I'm almost alone. I have a friend on the other part of the country and I see him only on big holidays, so basically I can't have real support during hard times from him.

So besides him, there's a girl in my group in university. She's just a friend and she helps me sometimes to go through life stuff. And I literally have no one else, which is sad, because I think in this day and age I should have some friends, but no. I guess I'm too complicated to deal with.

Actually, here's my main problem - university, or faculty. You see, mistakes were made and I went on "Hospitality business". At first I thought that it could be interesting, but I was sooo wrong. It's literally pointless to me, I have zero interest in it and because of this I can't understand most things being taught.

Right now I'm almost 19 and I study second year in this brain-hell. You can say - why did I stay there on a second year? It's simple - parents are not gonna help me after this decision. And this university kills almost all my free time, because I'm trying to study well.

Right now I'm thinking about my options, like going on some online-courses for computer programming which seems more interesting to me and maybe after these courses, I'll be able to find a job based on computer programming because I'm not gonna look for a job in "Hospitality Business", as I said before - I have zero interest.

So I'm basically stuck in a problematic situation and the worst thing is - I put myself here. And I really don't like it  when people complain about this because they think they know my parents better or a solution just comes easily to them. Because once again they keep forgetting that I'm the one with these problems and not them.''

Feel free to let Erik know guys that he's not alone during this rough patch of his and that he has people out there who care about him, despite living in different parts of the world :hugs: