Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazing! Hahaha!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Erik, I was very happy to have this mod on my list. He's really fun!

My other motive of the happy was to participate in the creation of this mod. Continue to count on my help for future projects. Thanks for the mod Erik, it's great!

I loved morgan le fay's mod. I hope you can update the mysterio booster because of the new film of spider-man.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 17, 2019, 04:05AM
It's Christmas in July! I love it!

Yes, glad you enjoy :D

Quote from: TheMK on July 17, 2019, 06:14AM
Wow!!!

This is a character I never thought I'd see in MUA but I'm very pleasantly surprised :)

It was a completely random thought about his creation, but Anderson supported me from the start so here we are :)

Quote from: Canino on July 17, 2019, 08:05AM
Amazing! Hahaha!

Quote from: neutralen on July 17, 2019, 10:19PM
I loved morgan le fay's mod. I hope you can update the mysterio booster because of the new film of spider-man.

Glad you enjoy my Morgan. Speaking about Mysterio - I really want to do it. I'm thinking from time to time what I can do with him. I know how to update his boosts and abilities, but I'm still not sure what to do with his attack powers.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 17, 2019, 02:09PM
Erik, I was very happy to have this mod on my list. He's really fun!

My other motive of the happy was to participate in the creation of this mod. Continue to count on my help for future projects. Thanks for the mod Erik, it's great!

Thank you very much! I glad we released this mod as it's really fun to play ;) And I appreciate your help, it means a lot to me.

erik your next big mod would be deathstroke, i look forward to this awesome dc villain on my character set, and your santa claus mod is great!
Star Andy :))

August 03, 2019, 05:59AM #425 Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 05:47AM by Erik Lensherr
What's up everyone? I'm here to finally present to you TMNT's main antagonist - THE SHREDDER!

FEATURES:

- 4(6) skins, 4 huds, mannequin, loading screen, sounds and icons;
- 11 attack powers, 4 boosts, Xtreme, 3 special abilities.

POWERSET:

1. Metallic Killer - Shredder slashes enemy with his blades, causing knockback and bleed damage for 3 seconds.
2. Blades Tornado - Shredder dashes forward and spins with his blades, damaging all enemies in range.
3. Host Power 1 - Normal Shredder impales enemy with blades, lift up, and throw him down with a high chance of instant-kill. Tengu Shredder levitates an enemy and drains his health. Cyber Shredder fires a beam that shrinks an enemy and decreases his stats.
4. Sword of Tengu - Shredder uses his Sword of Tengu to summon magical lightning to hit enemies. Causes stun and nullificates special abilities. (rapid tap)
5. Villanous Rush - Shredder launches forward, knocking first enemy hit and brutally striking him with his blades.
6. Tengu Burst - Shredder releases a stream of magical lightning on enemies with his Sword of Tengu. Type of damage dealt depends on Shredder's current form (Electricity damage for Normal Shredder, Energy damage for Cyber Shredder, Magical damage for Tengu Shredder). (press and hold)
7. Host Power 2 - Shredder dashes to enemies in range and strikes them violently. Tengu Shredder uses dark magic to alterate enemies into his foot soldiers. Cyber Shredder traps enemies in a digital trap, causing damage over time.
8.(Boost) Shredder's Empire - Shredder summons his Foot Soldier to assist him in battle. Shredder also gains critical strike chance with stun effect. This power also affects passive abilities of Shredder's forms.
9.(Boost) Host Boost - Shredder uses molecular transducer to grow in size, gaining all resistances and attack damage, but blocking his energy. Tengu Shredder regenerates % of his health with a great cost of power. Cyber Shredder transfers his code to different location, releasing stunning cyber-wave in the end.
10.(XTREME) Slayer Of The Turtles - Shredder finally gets rid of these annoying Turtles, destroying them with massive Tengu Sword's energy explosion. Stunned Turtles may instantly die.

ABILITIES:

1. Legendary Villain - Shredder is one of the most famous villains of all times. He is pure evil, he is unstoppable, he spares no one. He has 110% base attack/move speed, immunity to fire damage and ability to come back to life with a 50% chance after enemies like complete fools believe he is finally dead. He also gains 120-160% $XP (scales with Xtreme) and takes 25% less damage.
2. Embrace Your Power - Shredder can change his form to gain various advantages and destroy his enemies with extended powerset. Press SMASH while blocking to become Tengu Shredder. Press MOVE while blocking to become Cyber Shredder. Tengu Shredder: 1-2.2% HP/sec regeneration (scales with Shredder's Empire), ability to fly, unique magic powers. Cyber Shredder: 5-15 EP per kill (scales with Shredder's Empire), ability to scan mini-map, unique energy-based powers.
3. Taunt - Shredder can taunt his enemies to cause fear and slow them. Press GUARD while blocking. Costs 15 EP.

NOTES:

- This mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.
- This mod clashes with Silver Sable in mannequins and loading screens.
- This mod is visually heavy due to form changings. Do not use him in 3-4 character teams.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - All Shredder's skins, mannequin and tengu sword.
UltraMegaMagnus - Foot Soldier skin.
Whiteking - Songbird's effects.
Outsider - loading screen, blocking system.

DOWNLOAD:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/rdt4dd2v9fv4r3b/Shredder_mod_-_Erik_Lensherr.rar/file
Note: you must download TMNT MOD PACK AS WELL: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a95086ja4albo3r/TMNT_MOD_PACK_-_Erik_Lensherr.zip/file

I love it! Plus between XML1, XML2 and MUA it's pretty plausible that we could use those stages to do full on TMNT.

Too many cool things to do, too little time!

August 04, 2019, 10:52AM #427 Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 10:58AM by Jaybird
You forgot the greatest Shredder of them all; Super Shredder.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BriskKeyEmperorpenguin.webp
All kidding aside good job.

Wow, this is incredible!!!

Thank you so much for this mod, Erik!!!

Quote from: Teancum on August 03, 2019, 09:30AM
I love it! Plus between XML1, XML2 and MUA it's pretty plausible that we could use those stages to do full on TMNT.

Too many cool things to do, too little time!

Thanks! And yes, I agree with you. Time is one of the most frustrating problems. A lot of opportunities just being wasted :(

Quote from: Jaybird on August 04, 2019, 10:52AM
You forgot the greatest Shredder of them all; Super Shredder.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BriskKeyEmperorpenguin.webp
All kidding aside good job.

Haha, thanks :D
I was thinking about Super-Shredder btw lol, just from 2012 cartoon..

Quote from: TheMK on August 04, 2019, 10:53AM
Wow, this is incredible!!!

Thank you so much for this mod, Erik!!!

You're welcome. I wanted to release him for a really long time and finally did it :)

Quote from: StarAndy on August 01, 2019, 08:31AM
erik your next big mod would be deathstroke, i look forward to this awesome dc villain on my character set, and your santa claus mod is great!

I'm sorry, but it seems you confused me with someone else, as I'm not planning to create a Deathstroke mod..

Erik, congratulations! This is another great mod!
Really very fun. Thanks!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 06, 2019, 05:02AM
Erik, congratulations! This is another great mod!
Really very fun. Thanks!

You're welcome. I hope my next one will be this good or even better ;)

Guys, I just updated my TMNT MOD PACK release post. There you can find new INJUSTICE 2 skin for each Turtle. All skins done by aventureiromax. I recommend you donwload them and check them out :)

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9312.msg188835.html#msg188835

Good job with Shredder as always  :applause: ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Aventureiromax on August 16, 2019, 11:41AM
Good job with Shredder as always  :applause: ;)

Thank you ;)

Also, I feel like I saw here a question about Hawkman/Hawkgirl's wings, but I can't see it anymore. Anyway, as far as I know, those wings are animated boltons, not skin segments.