Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: haz9900 on July 14, 2016, 08:32PM
Hello Erik Lensherr, I really enjoyed your mods, I think all your mods is great..but i have a little problem with Baron Mordo..he can't show power..why can be like this?.. And when you make another mod?.. I really waiting..  :D
Hi! Thanks ;) Well, I'm not sure yet, I'll test it. You used full team with Mordo? (4 characters)

By the way, Lex luthor was updated. He now has correct fullscreen effects by Leandralan. Enjoy ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 15, 2016, 12:46AM
Hi! Thanks ;) Well, I'm not sure yet, I'll test it. You used full team with Mordo? (4 characters)
ahh..okay..i will try it..thanks.. :)

update : I've tried it but still same

Did you start a new game with default stats?
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Quote from: Dorpond on July 15, 2016, 02:21AM
Did you start a new game with default stats?
yeah i did.. but still same.. only Baron Mordo who can not pull his power .. and power icon does not appear
call alliance, defend, etc icons does not appear too.. just Baron Mordo..

Did you have installed the Official Characters pack?

UPD since 30.11.2021
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.

Erik..just info..hehe..
in Baron Mordo herostat written "effect : char/mordo/ability_fly".. but his effect folder is "bmordo"
if left like this so he doesn't show his fly effect.. and can't show his power too.. then i try to chance to this "effect : char/bmordo/ability_fly".. then he can show his fly effect.. but still can't show his power..

Quote from: haz9900 on July 15, 2016, 07:36AM
Erik..just info..hehe..
in Baron Mordo herostat written "effect : char/mordo/ability_fly".. but his effect folder is "bmordo"
if left like this so he doesn't show his fly effect.. and can't show his power too.. then i try to chance to this "effect : char/bmordo/ability_fly".. then he can show his fly effect.. but still can't show his power..
Yeah, there are was a problem with flying effect. I check powerstyle and it seems to be right. Still no idea why it's happening.

August 02, 2016, 01:40AM #130 Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:23AM by Erik Lensherr
Hey guys! Do you feel it? Some kind of.. RAGE? I feel that too. And that's why ATROCITUS comes here to add it to his power!

FEATURES:

- 4 skins, hud, 2 mannequins, sounds, icons;
- 6 attack powers, 3 boosts, XTREME and 1 special ability.

UPDATED: ADDED NEW SKINS AND MANNEQUIN BY AVENTUREIROMAX

POWERSET:

1. Energy Blasts - Atrocitus charges and releases powerful energy beams to hurt and popup enemies. (Can be charged)
2. Flame Projectiles - Atrocitus releases 5 deadly fireballs from his ring that damage enemies and explode.
3. Wave of Destruction - Atrocitus generates a powerful wave of energy that damages enemies on hit and then over 3 seconds.
4. Atrocitus Combo - Atrocitus uses energy from his ring to violently punish enemy with melee attacks. (Press and hold to full melee combo)
5. Prisoners of Rage - Atrocitus uses power of the ring to put enemies into prisons and deal damage every second.
6. Burning Rage - Atrocitus shoots a continous stream of red energy to hurt all enemies forward. (Press and hold)
7.(Boost) Red Lanterns Corp - As the Leader of Red Lanterns Corp, Atrocitus uses power of the ring to heal all members for a time.
8.(Boost) Uncontrolled Rage - Atrocitus's ring is fully charged now. He adds energy damage to all melee attacks and extremely increase his skill points.
9.(Boost) Harming Aura - Atrocitus creates a large aura of flame and energy around himself to decrease incoming damage and hurt nearby enemies.
10.(XTREME) We'll Burn You All - Atrocitus charges his ring with oath of Red Lanterns, creating a large explosion of energy to damage and stun ell enemies in a large range. (PRESS AND HOLD)

ABILITY:

Power Battery - Ring's force gives Atrocitus 50% resistance to energy damage. Also his attack damage is increased on 25%.

NOTES:
- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 on PC (2006).
- This mod clashes with Lady Deathstrike. Their skins are not conflicted, but mannequins will.

CREDITS:

Dr. Bruce Banner - skins and mannequin for Atrocitus.
aventureiromax - skins and mannequin.
Tien shinhan - Green Lantern's coding.
Me - Raven power, but modificated.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/jb8mhaymfoighit/Atrocitus+mod+1.1+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Sweet!

UPD since 30.11.2021

Didn't thought of Xtreme having a Press and Hold mechanic system. Great work! ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: Polygone on August 02, 2016, 02:07AM
Cool mod :)
Quote from: Dorpond on August 02, 2016, 02:14AM
Sweet!
Quote from: MUALover on August 02, 2016, 02:46AM
Didn't thought of Xtreme having a Press and Hold mechanic system. Great work! ;)

Thanks for the compliments, guys!! I'm glad you're enjoy it;)