Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh good to see your back again!
Are you still interested in our conversation? :)
If yes Pm :P

Hey guys, I'm here to present you my version of Simon Williams a.k.a. Wonderman! Crush your enemies with ionic energy!

FEATURES:

- 4 skins, 4 huds, mannequin, sounds, icons;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme and special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Energy Beam - Wonderman releases powerful beam from his hands to damage enemies and put on them harmful effect over time. Beam can hit multiple targets. Can be charged.
2. Power Wave - Wonderman releases powerful energy wave to damage and push all enemies away.
3. Deconstructive Vision - Wonderman releases beam from his eyes which changes ionic structure of enemies and decreases their size. Enemies run in fear.
4. Avenger Combo - Wonderman releases a massive 2-hit combo to crush his enemy and stun it. (PRESS AND HOLD FOR FULL COMBO)
5. Ionic Drain - Wonderman creates a chain reaction between enemies and begin to drain their ions, inflicting damage and restoring health. (PRESS AND HOLD)
6. Wonder Crush - Wonderman strikes in the ground and releases a powerful seismic pulse that damages and sends enemies in the air. Deals various damage.
7. Material Bombard - Wonderman releases powerful energy beams on all area to damage enemies and change their molecular structure, freezing them in the place.
8.(Boost) Maximum Absorption - Wonderman increases ionic structure of his body to maximum. He absorbes all incoming damage and transfers some into health. Also increases energy regeneration.
9.(Boost) Living Energy - Wonderman changes his form to Ionic and becomes living energy: gains more attack damage, skill points, adds energy damage to all melee attacks and decreases powers energy cost. Lasts 40 seconds.
10.(XTREME) Ionic Overload - Wonderman uses all power to create a large waves of ionic energy to destroy all enemies in radius.

ABILITY:

1. Unique Physiology - Wonderman has a very specific physiology. His body always absorbs 30% of all incoming damage. He is also can reconstruct his body after total destruction. Chance - 50%.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance(2006) on PC;
- this mod uses the same number as previous mod of Wonderman by sbarth13 for skins, huds and mannequin, but the rest of coding uses different name.

CREDITS:

UltimateVeNom - mannequin, modern/leisure suit/original skins;
B.L.A.W. - ionic skin;
sbarth13 - huds.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/3h63ca99iqh22dz/Wonderman+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar.rar

Hope you guys enjoy this ;)

Hey, it's me again and I want to release a character which I put on hold for a while. Presenting you a Jason Todd a.k.a. RED HOOD!  I'm not so good in creating assassins like Red Hood, but I tried my best. No promo-picture for this one, just download and check him out. ;)

FEATURES:

- 5 skins, 4 huds, mannequin, sounds and icons;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme and special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Combat Expert - Red Hood uses combat skills to strike enemy and slam him into the ground.
2. Focus Fire - Red Hood pulls out his main pistols and begins focused fire on enemies with a chance of knockback.
3. Hard Steel - Red Hood throws metal stars in enemies to damage enemies over time. Enemies run in agony.
4. Blinding Light - Red Hood throws a flash grenade to the ground to blind all enemies in radius for a short time so they can't see him. He can strike blinded enemies with a high chance of stun.
5. EMP - Red Hood releases a powerful electro-magnetic pulse to strike all enemies and stun them.
6. Professional Sniper - Red Hood uses a high-powered sniper rifle to shoot a single enemy. Has a small chance to kill enemy and a high chance to kill already stunned enemy. Fires on release.
7. Grenades Mayhem - Red Hood throws several grenades that explode at contact and turn enemies on fire, causing powerful knockback.
8.(Boost) Batman's Training - Red Hood uses all skills which he's got from Batman as Robin. Gains attack damage and skill points.
9.(Boost) Tactical Genuis - Red Hood planning his big plan, "destroying" enemies strategy. Reveals enemies on minimap and decreases powers energy cost for entire team.
10.(XTREME) Under the Red Hood - Red Hood jump in the air and do a 360 spin, shooting in every enemy in radius with a chance of instant kill.

ABILITY:

1. Deadly Assassin - Red Hood moves 15% faster than others and inflicts on 15% more damage.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.
- mod clashes with Scorpion, their skins are not conflicted but mannequins and loading screens will.

CREDITS:

Dr. Bruce Banner - all skins, mannequin. (Damn, it's a lot of hard work.)
BliZZ - Punisher boltons.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/uinbj29kkg46ag8/Red+Hood+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Your opinion about last two mods will be very appreciated :)

Looking forward to downloading Red Hood later. Glad to see you still modding. Jason Todd is a pleasant addition to your mod list. Happy new brother!

Oh,i was planning to make him in May,but this was a long time ago.
Anyways looks very interesting,i will test him as soon as possible :thumbsup:
P.S Do you planning to make Deathstroke,Deadshot or Two-face? they are can be good addition to my DC characters roster
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Quote from: ndp on January 03, 2017, 05:28PM
Looking forward to downloading Red Hood later. Glad to see you still modding. Jason Todd is a pleasant addition to your mod list. Happy new brother!
Thanks man! I like Red Hood and I'm glad he has a mod now. :)

Quote from: Dorpond on January 04, 2017, 02:17AM
Oh,i was planning to make him in May,but this was a long time ago.
Anyways looks very interesting,i will test him as soon as possible :thumbsup:
P.S Do you planning to make Deathstroke,Deadshot or Two-face? they are can be good addition to my DC characters roster
Hope you'll like him ;)
Hm, Deathstroke? I thought it's your project?? Actually, my next project is way more fun than assassins(well, in my opinion)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 04, 2017, 02:35AM
Hm, Deathstroke? I thought it's your project?? Actually, my next project is way more fun than assassins(well, in my opinion)
It will be nice to see your version of my project since i abandoned it a little bit :)
P.S Looking forward to the new mod
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Mr.Lensherr your last two mods are an impressive demonstration of the fact that we have a lot of potential great modders here. I take my hat off to you !
And a little sidenote, it was quite edifying to see some of my first skins in action afresh.
And I think they really need a little patching up. They need it badly .
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on January 05, 2017, 05:11AM
Mr.Lensherr your last two mods are an impressive demonstration of the fact that we have a lot of potential great modders here. I take my hat off to you !
And a little sidenote, it was quite edifying to see some of my first skins in action afresh.
And I think they really need a little patching up. They need it badly .

Thanks, my friend. I'm glad you're enjoying my mods :) Your opinion about Red Hood was the most important for me. I think your skins for him are amazing, but if you sure about them - I'll update Red Hood when you say. :)

Hey guys! I just updated my Morgan Le Fay mod! Added new skins and mannequin by aventureiromax, new huds and improved ability - can call Jack O'Lantern now! Credit goes to B.L.A.W for the skin. Enjoy ;)
Also, my new project is coming soon, it wasn't easy.

Sorry for triple posting :D
A long time ago Professor Ivo created a powerful android known as AMAZO. His destination - destroy the Justice League. He has special absorbing cells which allows him to absorb powers of his opponents. And now AMAZO makes his appearance in MUA. As one comic-book says: "Never mistake AMAZO as a mere robot".

FEATURES:

- 6 skins, 4 huds, 2 mannequins, icons, sounds;
- 8 attack powers, 1 boost(6 in 1), Xtreme and 2 special abilities;
- All AMAZO phrases voiced by me (it's not perfect, but it's something :D ).

POWERSET:

1. Super Strike - Absorbed from Superman: strikes enemy with steel fists and releases powerful laser beam that knockbacks and turns enemy on fire.
2. Atomic Blast - Absorbed from Firestorm: creates a large wave of atomic energy that pushes enemies away. Has a chance to transmutate enemies into boxes.
3. Electrogenesis - Absorbed from Black Lightning: generates highly charged lightning balls to strike enemies and shock them for a time.
4. Brightest Light - Absorbed from Green Lantern: uses power of the ring to levitate enemy or object and inflict heavy physical damage from any collisions. (PRESS AND HOLD)
5. Faster than Bullet - Absorbed from The Flash: uses superspeed to strike all enemies in range. Also stuns them.
6. Canary Cry - Absorbed from Black Canary: uses her signature scream to damage enemies with multiple hits.
7. Psionic Wave - Absorbed from Martian Manhunter: creates a wave of psionic energy to damage enemies. Causes fear on enemies or controls their mind for a time.
8. Amazonian Rush - Absorbed from Wonder Woman: charges forward with amazonian strength, damaging and knocking enemies down. Weaks enemies defense so they taking on 35% more damage for a time.
9.(Boost) Adaptive Force - Can use absorbed boosts from JSA members to adapt for current situation.
- Cyclone: creates harming aura/levitates enemies.
- Invisibility: becomes invisible with a high chance of critical attacks.
- Shield: decreases damage taken/deflects projectiles.
- Speedforce: gains extra speed.
- Warrior: increases attack damage/skill points.
- Unstoppable: combines all powers and becomes invulnerable. Costs all power.
10.(XTREME) Magic Devastation - Absorbed from Zatanna: creates a large wave of magic energy to hit all enemies in range. Affected enemies are shrinked and inflict on 30% less damage.

ABILITIES:

1. Perfect Android - Amazo is one of the strongest androids in the DC Universe. He can reconstruct himself after total destruction with 75% chance and immune to all control effects.
- Press MOVE while blocking to activate Speed Jump - uses Flash's super-speed to move himself forward.
- Press SMASH while blocking to activate Transformation - combines power of the Martian Manhunter with his absorbing cells to become Dr. Doom, increasing energy regeneration and decreasing powers energy cost.
2. Absorbed Skills - Amazo keeps some absorbed skills constantly. He has Superman's resistance, Batman's experience, Wonder Woman's attack speed.
- Grabsmash - uses power of Zatanna to levitate and spin enemy.
- Heavy Attack - uses power of Red Tornado to trap enemy in a small vortex.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- Two skins of this mod will clash with Nebula, as well as mannequins and loading screens. Use at your own risk.

CREDITS:

andersonbrazil - all skins, mannequin. (Many thanks to him!)
MUALover - some Storm coding for Tornado's Attack and entity.
Outsider - icons problem fix, block system coding.
aventureiromax - Custom skins and mannequin.

DOWNLOAD:
  http://www.mediafire.com/file/59rfz2cvuf5r5a2/Amazo+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Hope you'll enjoy ;)