Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 31, 2017, 06:40AM
Woowww! Great mod, Erik! Congratulations! I'm having a great time with him!
I'm just having a little problem. When I have Darkseid and Apocalypse on the same team the game suffers bug to the point of crashing. But for now I just noticed that. This is a great mod! Thank you!
Thanks for that. :)
And about problem: I just tested Darkseid and Apocalypse in the same team and it works good. It's actually kinda werid because I only used 1 animation set from Apocalypse. That's all.
IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM, LET ME NOW!

Wow this mod is sick very well done with him lacks a bit of clarity but yet still fun an very interesting one of your best man

Wow,Darkseid is so OP and Cool! you did amazing job :thumbsup:
I hope you will make Anti-Monitor someday too,and he will be on same power level as your Darkseid (or higher)

P.S I have New 52 Darkseid models from DCUO and IGAU,do you need them? :)
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Quote from: Shocefire on January 31, 2017, 09:45AM
Wow this mod is sick very well done with him lacks a bit of clarity but yet still fun an very interesting one of your best man
Thanks! I'm glad to see you're enjoying him.

Quote from: Dorpond on January 31, 2017, 10:41AM
Wow,Darkseid is so OP and Cool! you did amazing job :thumbsup:
I hope you will make Anti-Monitor someday too,and he will be on same power level as your Darkseid (or higher)

P.S I have New 52 Darkseid models from DCUO and IGAU,do you need them? :)
Thanks :)  Anti-Monitor? Maybe in the future. Who knows, right ? ;)
About models: Yeah, I could use them in the future updates of Darkseid. PM me!

Thanks alot Erik!!!
Finally a badass villain, the game gets better and better each time!
Hopefully the next we know comes after ;)
Oh and the idea of anti-monitor is so amazing! Imagin on marvel side galactus and on dc side anti-monitor u.u

Quote from: dsl on February 01, 2017, 05:29AM
Thanks alot Erik!!!
Finally a badass villain, the game gets better and better each time!
Hopefully the next we know comes after ;)
Oh and the idea of anti-monitor is so amazing! Imagin on marvel side galactus and on dc side anti-monitor u.u
You're welcome :)  And yes, it will be very cool to see Anti-Monitor in the game. ;)

Hey everyone! As you maybe noticed, my future projects are Killer Frost and Sebastian Shaw. I have everything that I need for Killer Frost creation, and it is cool :)  As for Sebastian Shaw, I really could use some more skins and possibly mannequin for this project. If someone wants to collaborate - just let me know.

Hey everyone, Cyborg and Atrocitus mods has been updated! Added new cool skins and mannequins by aventureiromax! Enjoy :)

Sounds good, will re download some of DC s finest. Thanks for update.

Quote from: dsl on February 07, 2017, 03:24PM
Thank You!
Quote from: ndp on February 07, 2017, 03:26PM
Sounds good, will re download some of DC s finest. Thanks for update.

No problems, guys! Many thanks to aventureiromax for it ;)

Hey guys! Winter is still here. Scientist known as Caitlin Snow really likes it! Or should I name her KILLER FROST?

FEATURES:

- 6 skins, 5 huds, mannequin, sounds and icons,
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme and 2 special abilities.

POWERSET:

1. Frost Blast - Caitlin creates a wave of cold energy to freeze all enemies in range and decrease their defense.
2. Frozen Beauty - Killer Frost uses her beauty to seduce enemies, making them to obey her will for a time. When the time is over - they freezing in place.
3. Ice Spikes - Caitlin creates ice spikes and throws them in enemies, causing damage at contact and bleeding damage.
4. Touch of Death - Frost uses one of her signature move - Touch of Death to freeze enemy and then crush him. Causes damage in percentage of enemy's health.
5. Ice Beam - Killer Frost releases a beam of ice particles to freeze enemy for a time.
6. Cryokinetic Field - Killer Frost freezes the environment to slow all enemies for a time.
7. Heat Absorption - Killer Frost uses her powers to drain heat energy from her enemies, dealing damage over time and restoring health. (PRESS AND HOLD)
8.(Boost) Brilliant Scientist - Caitlin uses her scientific skills to take advantage in battle. Increase HP regeneration and XP gained for a time.
9.(Boost) Cold Hearted - Frost stops fighting her true nature, adding cold damage to all attacks and decreasing powers energy cost.
10.(XTREME) Queen's Museum - Killer Frost unleashes a large wave of cryokinetic energy to freeze all enemies in range and cause damage over time.

ABILITIES:

1. Metahuman DNA - Killer Frost is 100% immune to cold damage and can absorb 50% of fire damage.
2. Frost Slide - Killer Frost slides on an ice sled, damaging and knocking back enemies.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- this mod clashes with Sage, their skins are not conflicted, but mannequins and loading screens will.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - all skins and mannequin (I like them all)
MUALover - slide effect.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/npo0vw59rrt0ic7/Killer+Frost+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

That is amazing :D Never imagined she would be in the game. Now we just need Vibe and Kid Flash and we'll have Team Flash to run with ;)

Quote from: superaceman34 on February 14, 2017, 08:41AM
That is amazing :D Never imagined she would be in the game. Now we just need Vibe and Kid Flash and we'll have Team Flash to run with ;)
Quote from: ctepan 89 on February 14, 2017, 08:53AM
Interesting job
Thanks guys! I hope someone will create skins for Vibe and I'll release him too. Team Flash is the best :D