Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 02, 2018, 05:27AM
Wow! Amazing! I've wanted to see these to for a while now
Quote from: nickjustint on February 02, 2018, 10:59AM
I'M SO EXCITED TO TRY THIS.  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks guys, glad you are interested in my releases :)

Quote from: Aventureiromax on February 02, 2018, 07:13AM
Great job my friend  :applause: now more heads will roll in my characters :D

Thank you for sharing ;)  :rockon: :thumbsup2:

Thank you! It's always cool to work with your amazing materials!

Hawkman & Hawkgirl... Nice. It is clear that you will be mainly known for expanding the DC universe in MUA.

Just to remind you, you still have Scarecrow listed in the CCC. If you'd rather have another character fill that spot, let me know, as I'm cleaning out the CCC of abandoned requests.

The TMNT are finally here, you rock!!! Are you going to make Shredder too? That would be so cool!

Keep the DC love coming what this site produces is way better than the crap movies they come out with. Thank you for TMNT as well. I really never thought we would see them.

Quote from: Outsider on February 02, 2018, 02:38PM
Hawkman & Hawkgirl... Nice. It is clear that you will be mainly known for expanding the DC universe in MUA.

Just to remind you, you still have Scarecrow listed in the CCC. If you'd rather have another character fill that spot, let me know, as I'm cleaning out the CCC of abandoned requests.

Thank you :)
Yeah, I remember about him, still thinking what method I'll use for him.

Quote from: ndp on February 02, 2018, 08:56PM
Keep the DC love coming what this site produces is way better than the crap movies they come out with. Thank you for TMNT as well. I really never thought we would see them.

Probably my next release is DC as well.

Quote from: MMXZero2002 on February 02, 2018, 07:46PM
The TMNT are finally here, you rock!!! Are you going to make Shredder too? That would be so cool!

Thanks! About your question - he isn't the first one in my list, but I think Shredder will be in this game eventually ;)

Erik, your job with the Hawk couple is awesome! Hawkman and hawkgirl are a lot of fun! We skinners have a lot of mysteries to figure out about MUA animations, and one of them is the animations of wings ... but you and Aventureiromax were excellent at creating theses skinsegments. The  problem solved. The wings are acting as if animated by bones ... this is incredible! Congratulations to both!

I want to send you feedback on the TMNT mod.

I realized that in "ninja mastery" power of all TMNT, the first combination of hits does not produce damage, only the second combination that bears damage.
I play using the joystick. I realized that the power icons work well for the keyboard, but in the joystick some do not appear. The icon location is left blank.
I realized that in raphael's "deadly combo" power, in the second blow there is no impact effect on the opponent, so the opponent counterattacks during the power animation.
I realized that in my case, it is unfeasible to play with the four simultaneously. If so some of them will be bugged or if this does not happen, xtreme will be bugged. The xtreme produces the slow motion error.

Your TMNT mod is fantastic! And I admire your work. I'm sending you this feedback because I dream of having the four TMNTs simultaneously in one match. Your initiative is innovative. I hope this feedback is useful!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 03, 2018, 04:46AM
Erik, your job with the Hawk couple is awesome! Hawkman and hawkgirl are a lot of fun! We skinners have a lot of mysteries to figure out about MUA animations, and one of them is the animations of wings ... but you and Aventureiromax were excellent at creating theses skinsegments. The  problem solved. The wings are acting as if animated by bones ... this is incredible! Congratulations to both!

I want to send you feedback on the TMNT mod.

I realized that in "ninja mastery" power of all TMNT, the first combination of hits does not produce damage, only the second combination that bears damage.
I play using the joystick. I realized that the power icons work well for the keyboard, but in the joystick some do not appear. The icon location is left blank.
I realized that in raphael's "deadly combo" power, in the second blow there is no impact effect on the opponent, so the opponent counterattacks during the power animation.
I realized that in my case, it is unfeasible to play with the four simultaneously. If so some of them will be bugged or if this does not happen, xtreme will be bugged. The xtreme produces the slow motion error.

Your TMNT mod is fantastic! And I admire your work. I'm sending you this feedback because I dream of having the four TMNTs simultaneously in one match. Your initiative is innovative. I hope this feedback is useful!

First of all, thank you so much for the compliments, I appreciate it.

And about your feeedback:
1. That is correct. First hit only reflects damage back at attackers, not just inflicts damage. Or you saying that it's not reflects as well???
2-3. I'll check it.
4. That's what interests me the most. I thought this problem was fixed, but it seems not.
Thanks for this feedback!!!

IF ANYONE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 4 TURTLES IN TEAM PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Welcome back Erik!!!!
Glad to see hawkgirl and man, but what excites me the most are the TMNT!!!!
Well done, cant wait to try it.
Lets see what comes next

Seeing Hawkgirl brought back nostalgia.I had to do another one.http://fav.me/dc23jz8

Quote from: dsl on February 03, 2018, 02:52PM
Welcome back Erik!!!!
Glad to see hawkgirl and man, but what excites me the most are the TMNT!!!!
Well done, cant wait to try it.
Lets see what comes next

Thank you! I hope you'll enjoy them ;)

Quote from: jaybird on February 03, 2018, 07:59PM
Seeing Hawkgirl brought back nostalgia.I had to do another one.http://fav.me/dc23jz8

Oh, right! I remember these things! I like it :)

Thanks, I like to build teams based on the mods here.It's something I do in my spare time to express my creativity. All I need are Starfire and Strong Guy to complete my x-factor and titans groups.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 03, 2018, 04:46AM

I'm not sure this is unique to these mods.  When playing with a team of 4 that includes modded characters, I often have crashing issues.  It doesn't seem to matter which mods they are either.  Everything works fine when I limit the team to 3, but with 4 I'll be doing my thing, having fun, and the game just quits.  It doesn't appear to be an issue with the machine's power, as there are no dropped frames or performance issues.  Perhaps it's some sort of resource consumption limit in the game's programming.

Quote from: scottsum on February 04, 2018, 12:58PM
I'm not sure this is unique to these mods.  When playing with a team of 4 that includes modded characters, I often have crashing issues.  It doesn't seem to matter which mods they are either.  Everything works fine when I limit the team to 3, but with 4 I'll be doing my thing, having fun, and the game just quits.  It doesn't appear to be an issue with the machine's power, as there are no dropped frames or performance issues.  Perhaps it's some sort of resource consumption limit in the game's programming.

It's not just you. A lot of people (myself included) have experienced cases where random teams of 4 will crash the game, which is very unfortunate. See this thread for more details: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8829.msg177751.html#msg177751.

I haven't tried the Turtles yet, but it would be a gigantic shame if you can't play as all four at the same time. It almost defeats the purpose ...though sometimes Raphael does go off on solo missions.

Here, I also had the problem with the 4 TMNTs, but as I had said before to Erik (even if dealing with Turtles) I have no problem playing with 2 or 3 because I already do this for years with various mods of Blaw, Outsider and several others (I don't waste any more time on these worries  :grin_no:). I believe it is a limitation of the game or the use of some specific encodings.

Not to mention that I already find the game very easy with 4 characters and always play with 2 and when it makes a little more difficult I play with 3  :rockon:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Aventureiromax on February 05, 2018, 05:47AM
Here, I also had the problem with the 4 TMNTs, but as I had said before to Erik (even if dealing with Turtles) I have no problem playing with 2 or 3 because I already do this for years with various mods of Blaw, Outsider and several others (I don't waste any more time on these worries  :grin_no:). I believe it is a limitation of the game or the use of some specific encodings.

Not to mention that I already find the game very easy with 4 characters and always play with 2 and when it makes a little more difficult I play with 3  :rockon:

Ah, so that's why the game always crashes when I'm playing a modded team of 4 in Atlantis(Don't know whether it impacts the rest of the levels after that, but for me, it always crashes there when I'm in the Temple of Negrete area for a bit). It sucks, as it doesn't really feel like a complete experience without having four members on the team at once, especially with some of the odd-ball groups I come up with(like having a Xenomorph & a Predator, fight alongside Darth Vader and Dragon Ball's Goku among others).

But ah well, at least there's some sort of solution to these irritating game crash issues.