Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic

These agents venom skins look great, just what I've been waiting for.Also, did you release the jean grey skin cause she recently returned?

Muito bom Anderson! Parabéns cara!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Belo PACK ;)  :applause:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Great pack as always, happy you converted that Venom McCI; Thank you!
However there's a mistake: the whole hud folder contains exactly the same igb files we find in the actor folder, instead of real huds, and it can be noticed since they have the same size. For now I just tested with Venom and Agent Venom, but i'm pretty sure it's for all the huds.

February 22, 2018, 10:20AM #380 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 10:44AM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: IronManRocks on February 22, 2018, 04:00AM
Great pack as always, happy you converted that Venom McCI; Thank you!
However there's a mistake: the whole hud folder contains exactly the same igb files we find in the actor folder, instead of real huds, and it can be noticed since they have the same size. For now I just tested with Venom and Agent Venom, but i'm pretty sure it's for all the huds.

Dude thanks for the warning! I released this pack in a hurry and I made that mistake. Thanks!

It's now fixed! You can to download again!

Hey Anderson! Are you including the Black Panther Skins from the movie??

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on February 22, 2018, 10:52AM

If you want black panther movie skins, you should check out my PS2 versions here

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on February 22, 2018, 11:00AM
If you want black panther movie skins, you should check out my PS2 versions here
Your work with PS2 skins is incredible!

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on February 22, 2018, 10:52AM
In Black Panther's mod booster, created by Outsider, has a skin of the movie, so I think it's unnecessary to convert another one, that one was really cool.
Now we have a very complete collection. PS2 style skins and converted Black Panther Movie skins.

February 22, 2018, 12:00PM #384 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 12:39PM by Enigma
At least 3 of the huds in smallpack 3 are wrong. Nightcrawler's classic and modern huds are the classic and aoa ones from Official Characters. Storm's mohawk hud is her yellow x-men uniform. I think a couple other of Storm's huds from that pack are wrong, too. Sorry if you already know this.

Quote from: Enigma on February 22, 2018, 12:00PM
At least 3 of the huds in smallpack 3 are wrong. Nightcrawler's classic and modern huds are the classic and aoa ones from Official Characters. Storm's mohawk hud is her yellow x-men uniform. I think a couple other of Storm's huds from that pack are wrong, too. Sorry if you already know this.

Ooooops! I'm sorry guys! I'm doing the thing with hurry again ... I'm going to stop now and fix this with calm for us.

Muuuuuito bom!!! Tu é o cara Anderson!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

That's sick! Glad you added more skins. :)