Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sem palavras! Vlw pela Melissa, não te peço mais nada!

That unmasked Deadpool skin looks terrifying. Good Job.

Those look gorgeous! :)

And it's really nice to finally get a Crystal skin too.

Excelente Anderson! Muito bom mesmo.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Hey just a quick question but are most of the skins available as mannequins as well? I tried using a few I liked and the characters are appearing in the right outfit in the menu select but they stand sideways with their arms outstretched. lol

Quote from: Bingerz on March 26, 2019, 12:03PM
Hey just a quick question but are most of the skins available as mannequins as well? I tried using a few I liked and the characters are appearing in the right outfit in the menu select but they stand sideways with their arms outstretched. lol

Generally this is the kind of result you get when you try to use a skin as a mannequin.  Also if you try to use a mannequin as a skin, it will often cause the game to crash when you select that character/outfit.  So, make sure not to mix these up.

Anderson, a skin do Deadpool Era do Apocalipse não está no arquivo.

Quote from: Canino on March 27, 2019, 01:22AM
Anderson, a skin do Deadpool Era do Apocalipse não está no arquivo.

Opa! Erro meu Canino! Eu atualizei o download e gora você pode baixar novamente. O arquivo tem o nome "170MUA2".

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 27, 2019, 11:54AM
Opa! Erro meu Canino! Eu atualizei o download e gora você pode baixar novamente. O arquivo tem o nome "170MUA2".

Valeu!

I adore your work Anderson, truly remarkable stuff! Thanks a lot for revitalizing my game with your excellent models :elektra:

Can I make a request? Would you be willing to make a Mannequin for either your EARTH-X Female Thor (Small Pack 8) or your Jane Foster Thor (Small Pack 3)?

Quote from: Aucella on May 04, 2019, 11:57AM
I adore your work Anderson, truly remarkable stuff! Thanks a lot for revitalizing my game with your excellent models :elektra:

Can I make a request? Would you be willing to make a Mannequin for either your EARTH-X Female Thor (Small Pack 8) or your Jane Foster Thor (Small Pack 3)?

Thanks for the compliments Aucella!

In a free time, I will can work a jane foster mannequin, because I still have this project open, but first I need to finish other projects that I promised to deliver.

May 14, 2019, 06:32PM #477 Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:45PM by andersonbrazil
SMALL PACK 15 and VU
14/05/2019

Hey guys, I have a stack of open projects to upgrade and others to finish, so this package has a larger amount of previously converted but now updated skins than new skins. In addition to my purpose of updating the skins I have other projects to complete in collaboration with other modders for creation of new mods, so I hope you guys are not disappointed by this package and that everyone likes .

I want to thank Nikita488 once again for creating the MUA Editor tool, because without it my work would not have this result, and I want to thank UltraMegaMagnus who always helps me with both knowledge and material, in particular with the model of Magik Form Demon. Thank you friends!

Have fun with MUA!

Brand Credits:
Marvel Entertainment
Midway Games
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
DC Comics
Vicarious Visions
Savage Entertainment
Activision
Capcom
KABAM
Netmarble Monster Inc.

Spoiler
                                http://www.mediafire.com/file/kuroc06w3070qu2/SMALL_PACK_15.rar/file

All your skins are great, but I have to say that I love that Hulk  :hulk_icon: and that Wolverine  :wolverine:!!!