Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 25, 2016, 09:55PM #285 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:17PM by Dorpond
Nice work,conglaturations on releasing new pack!
P.S Thanks for my requested Circe/Bestiamorph models & my mention as author of MUA2 (songbird/jugs) Rips.
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Once again, nice work. It looks like you didn't include the mannequins for :bheart: Blackheart, Circe, and :bishop: Bishop, which are seen in that picture. However, I do see one for Immortal :ifist: Iron Fist, which isn't pictured.

Great work, as always! Can't wait to d/l

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Just downloaded and tested some (not all) and they look fantastic. However, your Blade skin has a white diamond that sits above/behind his head. Only issue I've noticed.

This is another awesome pack can't wait to download.

Wow This is a big pack! I love Songbird skins from MUA2, she looks so pretty now!
Thanks for sharing and congratulations for your great job.

August 26, 2016, 06:59PM #291 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:42AM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on August 25, 2016, 08:13PM
Oh man Loving that Amazing suit I requested  :spidergirl:
and Carnage is so SWEET :toxin:

Thanks for the compliment, Superior Spider 2002! Enjoy with MUA!

Quote from: Outsider on August 25, 2016, 08:20PM
Your "Small" Pack 7 is actually quite big, and full of great material. I think it should be called "Epic Pack 7." Nice work as usual. I will test some of these on my mods when I get a chance.

Thanks for the compliment, Outsider and count me for your projects!

Quote from: Dorpond on August 25, 2016, 09:55PM
Nice work,conglaturations on releasing new pack!
P.S Thanks for my requested Circe/Bestiamorph models & my mention as author of MUA2 (songbird/jugs) Rips.

I that must I thank you, Dorpond! Its models gave an unexpected beauty to my pack!

Quote from: Outsider on August 26, 2016, 02:24AM
Once again, nice work. It looks like you didn't include the mannequins for :bheart: Blackheart, Circe, and :bishop: Bishop, which are seen in that picture. However, I do see one for Immortal :ifist: Iron Fist, which isn't pictured.

Oops! My mistake Outsider! I updated the pack! You can download again!

Quote from: MelloMods on August 26, 2016, 05:28AM
Great work, as always! Can't wait to d/l

Thanks for praise, MelloMods ! Have very fun with MUA!

Quote from: Scabbia on August 26, 2016, 06:11AM
Just downloaded and tested some (not all) and they look fantastic. However, your Blade skin has a white diamond that sits above/behind his head. Only issue I've noticed.

Thanks for the warning, Scabia! Now everything is fixed!

Quote from: ndp on August 26, 2016, 07:51AM
This is another awesome pack can't wait to download.

Thanks for the compliment, ndp! Do not waste time, download the pack and start enjoying the skins! It is for our amusement!

Quote from: Contralto Songbird on August 26, 2016, 09:59AM
Wow This is a big pack! I love Songbird skins from MUA2, she looks so pretty now!
Thanks for sharing and congratulations for your great job.

Thanks for the compliment, Contralto Songbird! Have fun with very MUA!

I´m also here to thank you for your amazing work as always, you guys made this game one of the best of all times :)

Belo PACK Anderson ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Ótimo trabalho mestre Anderson !
E obrigado pela Blade skin. I was wondering why nobody is convert some of his costumes from MH.
But now my wish come true ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Meu deus! você converteu as skins da Songbird e do Carnificina do MUA 2 cara, eu te amo muito <3 amo essas skins

fine work as always, but i did notice 2 minor details. 1) the uncanny inhumans human torch is about a head taller than your other human torch models; 2) there are 2 tiny white squares at the feet of the dagger skin. i notice them in the menu screen, but not while playing. good job with all the skins, keep them coming.

Quote from: spider axiom on August 26, 2016, 07:28PM
I´m also here to thank you for your amazing work as always, you guys made this game one of the best of all times :)

Thanks for the compliment, spider axiom! Have very fun with MUA!

Quote from: dsl on August 27, 2016, 03:51AM
Mt obrigado Anderson :D

Vleu, dsl! É pra nossa diversão!

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on August 30, 2016, 02:56AM
Ótimo trabalho mestre Anderson !
E obrigado pela Blade skin. I was wondering why nobody is convert some of his costumes from MH.
But now my wish come true ;)

Thanks for the compliment, Bruce! Actually I was hoping for something new of the  Blade! This skin was a desire accomplished!

Quote from: Scarlat on September 03, 2016, 07:10AM
Meu deus! você converteu as skins da Songbird e do Carnificina do MUA 2 cara, eu te amo muito <3 amo essas skins

Kkkkkkk, Valeu pelo elogio, Scarlat! Divirta-se muito com MUA!

Quote from: sbarth13 on September 04, 2016, 06:35AM
fine work as always, but i did notice 2 minor details. 1) the uncanny inhumans human torch is about a head taller than your other human torch models; 2) there are 2 tiny white squares at the feet of the dagger skin. i notice them in the menu screen, but not while playing. good job with all the skins, keep them coming.

Thanks for the compliment and the alert, sbarth13! I updated the pack with corrected skins, just download again! I need to confess I'm a fan of his mods and I feel miss of watching novelties in your topic. I hope the return of their mods not take too long. You are a great modder!

September 26, 2016, 01:06PM #299 Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:08PM by andersonbrazil
Hey guys! I'm with my sequence of gameplays in progress. Until I post new skins again, I thought in share with you my videos. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/v/ApIIr1bRJ7Y

https://www.youtube.com/v/PmyLPnGw7CY

https://www.youtube.com/v/4Y5xsUngSWw

https://www.youtube.com/v/uiIHkpnoimc

https://www.youtube.com/v/iCLVKUhNTpY