Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Canino on November 24, 2017, 04:46AM
E aí? Vai ter um Small Pack 11?

Vai ter sim meu amigo! Eu estou terminando de converter as ultimas skins. Já que a participação do pessoal lá no tópico que eu criei foi muito tímida acho que vou voltar à minha forma livre de conversões. Mas vai ter sim! Aguarde  atento! Vlw!

Valeu! tu é o cara!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Have you seen the newest Marvel Heroes skins that didn't make into the game? Is it possible to convert them? There are two amazing Spider-Woman costumes that I'm just dying for.

Also how difficult would Medusa be? I'll be on vacation in a couple of weeks and I want to try converting too.

Hola cara!
Thank you so much for your skins and and your tutorials on YouTube, even if I'm Italian they helped me a lot.
May I suggest you a couple of models from the new DLC of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite? What about the new Venom  :venom2: and Anti-Venom ones?

Quote from: IronManRocks on December 09, 2017, 05:30PM
Hola cara!
Thank you so much for your skins and and your tutorials on YouTube, even if I'm Italian they helped me a lot.
May I suggest you a couple of models from the new DLC of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite? What about the new Venom  :venom2: and Anti-Venom ones?

Hello IronManRocks! Welcome to the forum! I anticipated and already and converted some models of MvCI. But there are new premium covers that I would like to convert. If you have access to the MvCI models, I would like to have Ghost Rider Premium covers, Dormmamu, Ms Marvel (she has two) and Gamora, all Premium. If you have these templates or know where to find them, let me know, I'll convert them to us.
Have fun with MUA!

What about Marvel Future Fight models?
Are you planning to convert them? There a lot of MCU skins of characters there. It is very pleasant to see MCU heroes in MUA)
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Agent Bachello on December 10, 2017, 12:31PM
What about Marvel Future Fight models?
Are you planning to convert them? There a lot of MCU skins of characters there. It is very pleasant to see MCU heroes in MUA)

Yes, I also intend to convert MFF skins. I've already converted some to the Small Pack 11. I did not interest fo all, honestly speaking, but I already have some ready for conversion, especially Age of Apocalypse X-men skins.

December 15, 2017, 02:53PM #352 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 03:01PM by IronManRocks
Hey there,
I haven't looked for MvCI yet, but I found some really good stuff concerning Venom  :venom: and Carnage  :carnage: that might be really enjoyable; this is what I found so far:

- Carnage from Marvel: Future Fight

- Carnage from Marvel: Contest of Champions (Static model)

- Carnage from Marvel: Contest of Champions (No Static model)

- Classic Venom from Marvel: Future Fight

- Venom  from Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

I hope you find them interesting!

Quote from: IronManRocks on December 15, 2017, 02:53PM
Hey there,
I haven't looked for MvCI yet, but I found some really good stuff concerning Venom  :venom: and Carnage  :carnage: that might be really enjoyable; this is what I found so far:

- Carnage from Marvel: Future Fight

- Carnage from Marvel: Contest of Champions (Static model)

- Carnage from Marvel: Contest of Champions (No Static model)

- Classic Venom from Marvel: Future Fight

- Venom  from Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

I hope you find them interesting!

Hello IronManRocks! These models I've seen them too ... the problem is that they are very basic, and the majority of the skinners have converted good skins to venom and carnage in basic style. I for example converted a skin to the Carnage coming from the MUA2 game, which I think be better than of MFF, MH and MCoC skins.

Actually I'm trying to diversify a bit. That's why I'm behind MVCI's premium meshes. They are different ... I even dream of mods boosters for them. For example: It would be very cool to have a booster for the Ghost Rider, in which he can ride a horse, to match this skin:

Perhaps you can consider converting this model of Captain Marvel from Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite?

I know there's already a Captain Marvel skin, but I like this one much better with her hair down. Also, I know you know how to convert MUA2 models. I'm trying to get in touch with Dorpond to rip one more model from MUA2 for you to possibly convert. It's for a future mod. No response from him so far. If you know how to get in touch with him, or you know hop to rip a certain MUA2 model yourself, let me know. If you're interested, I will PM you on who it is.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 15, 2017, 05:27PM
... I even dream of mods boosters for them. For example: It would be very cool to have a booster for the Ghost Rider, in which he can ride a horse, to match this skin:

Ghost Rider with a horse instead of a motorcycle sounds cool -- reminds me of Carter Slade (Caretaker). The problem with that is that the horse model would have to move its legs instead of being still, which I'd imagine is extremely difficult. Slightly easier would be for someone to convert a still black car so that Robbie Reyes version of Ghost Rider can be possible, as long as all four wheels can be on fire.

I think the possibility of creating an animation of a four-legged character is quite remote anyway ... nobody knows the process of creating animation, but I see a solution in the skinsegment feature. I think we can create a fake animation using a sequence of skinsegment.

Hey guys, I just released Small Pack 11. Have a happy new year and have fun with MUA!

This is very nice, but it looks like you accidentally linked Small Pack 10 twice. The link for Small Pack 11 isn't there.

Not criticizing, just trying to point something out politely.

December 30, 2017, 03:23PM #358 Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:27PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: TheMK on December 30, 2017, 02:54PM
This is very nice, but it looks like you accidentally linked Small Pack 10 twice. The link for Small Pack 11 isn't there.

Not criticizing, just trying to point something out politely.

Oops! This time I erred ugly. Thank you for the warning. Now it's fixed to download!

Great Pack!!! Hyperion!! Beast!! Hawkeye!! Spiderwoman!! all beautiful skins!! Thanks for your excellent work!!