Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anderson, o pack não contem as skins da Raven ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Aventureiromax on March 28, 2018, 03:58PM
Anderson, o pack não contem as skins da Raven ;)

Ops! Foi mal Max! Vlw pelo aviso! Vou corrigir agora!

Quote from: Canino on March 28, 2018, 12:28PM
Muuuuuito bom!!! Tu é o cara Anderson!

Vlw Canino! Em breve irei postar mais um lote pra gente!

March 29, 2018, 05:51AM #398 Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 05:53AM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: X-Men 55 on March 28, 2018, 12:56PM
That's sick! Glad you added more skins. :)

Thanks X-Men 55! It's not over yet, have more!

Pfiuuuuu!! wow that was so worth the wait. Honestly I'm just thrilled to get back home to try this out...  wow!
And I couldn't imagine something better for Viper :bowdown1:
Can't wait to see the rest of the skins you have hidden in your pockets haha
Thanks again

Quote from: mj fan on March 29, 2018, 07:18AM
Pfiuuuuu!! wow that was so worth the wait. Honestly I'm just thrilled to get back home to try this out...  wow!
Thanks again

I'm glad you liked it! The skins you produced made and still make the experience of my game very cool! They are indispensable to me!

Obrigado Anderson ;) belo trabalho com a atualização ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Master Andersonbrazil, if you don't mind, please make some skins for heroes which not have much custom skin yet (i.e. iceman, capt. marvel, quicksilver, etc.), or for enemy/NPC which already exist ingame (i.e. mordo, wong, mysterio, namor, the inhumans, etc.), i'd like to change the default skin of all NPC's. thank you so much for your contribution.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Good to hear that more are coming -- including my requests from a while back. I am certain they will be worth the wait.

Quote from: mj fan on March 29, 2018, 07:18AM
Thanks again

Hold up, wait a minute... is that... MJ Fan?!? Man, haven't heard from you in a long while! Some of the newer guys here may not know who you are. So...

Everyone, before there were model converters, all skins here used (mostly) PS2 models, and when it came to that, the legendary skinner known as "MJ Fan" (meaning "Michael Jackson Fan") was one of the best that ever did it -- with remarkable attention to detail. For those of you are not familiar with his work, check out his page here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8078.0.html. It is a gallery full of masterpieces that won't disappoint anyone with a pair of eyes. Outsider recommended.