Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Bruce Bixby on May 28, 2018, 04:03PM
Do you or anyone on here has Drax MCU skin?

I do not remember seeing this skin on any topic ... for now I can't receive requests of immediately, but in the future I can convert it to us.

Quote from: edward on June 04, 2018, 08:18PM
Hey all of your work is awesome, can I just do a small request? Could you please make a mannequin for dagger using the model not from mh?

I think I still have a model of it from MUA2. I'll see if AdrianoAP skinner can receive this request.

Thx as usual for your incredible work man, u're truly too kind, can't wait to use Mortal Kombat hero and the Iron Man IF.

Very awesome work! :) That Dagger mannequin is very cool and I love the Thanos with his helmet and the Cyborg skins.

Excellent work as usual, Anderson! (I will look at those when I get a chance.) And you pulled those off faster than usual -- well done. I have much updating to do...

Dagger looks perfect thank you both Anderson and AdrianoAP and all the new skins are also good choices!  :jumping:

July 17, 2018, 06:09AM #427 Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 06:13AM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on June 14, 2018, 07:17AM
Thx as usual for your incredible work man, u're truly too kind, can't wait to use Mortal Kombat hero and the Iron Man IF.

Thanks by the kind words, UltraMegaMagnus, and for the material shared by discord! I'm keeping some of them to launch on the next update with the proper credits. I did not add huds on this smallpack 13. I am counting with your work. Thanks!

Quote from: X-Men 55 on June 14, 2018, 04:49PM
Very awesome work! :) That Dagger mannequin is very cool and I love the Thanos with his helmet and the Cyborg skins.

Thank you X-men 55! Give credit to AdrianoAP, the Dagger's mannequin is his work!

Quote from: Outsider on June 14, 2018, 09:07PM
Excellent work as usual, Anderson! (I will look at those when I get a chance.) And you pulled those off faster than usual -- well done. I have much updating to do...

I'm very glad you liked it, Outsider! I look forward to seeing the updates I proposed for you. I know the incredible mods will be even more incredible!

Quote from: edward on June 16, 2018, 08:05AM
Dagger looks perfect thank you both Anderson and AdrianoAP and all the new skins are also good choices!  :jumping:

Thanks for the compliment edward!

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 16, 2018, 01:09PM
Great as always!

Thanks BaconWizard17!

Guys, SmallPack 13 updated with 7 more skins!

Wow! Didn't expect this! Also have you seen Antman and the Wasp??

Sweet! The Merged/Professor Hulk from Peter David's Hulk comic run. Thanks so much :hulk_icon:

Great job as always!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

August 09, 2018, 03:52PM #432 Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 06:52AM by AllanHoult
Can you make Psylocke's Marvel Future Fight costume?! I really want to play with her looking like this!  :psylocke:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Você poderia fazer a skin da Psylocke em Marvel Future Fight?! Queria muito jogar com ela tendo essa aparência! (BR tbm :D)

I already made her hud
--------------------------           
Já até fiz a hud dela

MY WORKS: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10347.0.html                                                         
:psylocke:

Quote from: TQB on July 17, 2018, 10:09AM
Wow! Didn't expect this! Also have you seen Antman and the Wasp??

Not yet, but I look forward to watching.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 18, 2018, 12:42AM
Nice update!

Thank you! I still have a lot of work to do.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on July 18, 2018, 01:09AM
Sweet! The Merged/Professor Hulk from Peter David's Hulk comic run. Thanks so much :hulk_icon:

I'm glad you liked it! My satisfaction is knowing that we are all having fun with MUA!

Quote from: Canino on July 18, 2018, 09:54AM
Great job as always!

Thank you! Your satisfaction is my motivation!

Quote from: AllanHoult on August 09, 2018, 03:52PM
Can you make Psylocke's Marvel Future Fight costume?! I really want to play with her looking like this!  :psylocke:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Você poderia fazer a skin da Psylocke em Marvel Future Fight?! Queria muito jogar com ela tendo essa aparência! (BR tbm :D)

I already made her hud
--------------------------           
Já até fiz a hud dela

MY WORKS: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10347.0.html                                                         

E aí Allan! Cara eu posso tomar seu pedido, mas vai demorar um pouco...meus projetos e minha lista de pedidos é muito grande. Se você tiver paciência em breve terá seu pedido em mãos. Valeu!