Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
All of these looks very cool. Love the update on the Magik ones.

Nooossa! Muito bom Anderson! Excelente mesmo!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on May 15, 2019, 09:26AM
All your skins are great, but I have to say that I love that Hulk  :hulk_icon: and that Wolverine  :wolverine:!!!

I'm glad you liked, Rodrigo79.
I also really liked the look of the Hulk. These MvCI models are really high quality.

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on May 16, 2019, 12:57AM
Super nice pack again, I really love the Hulk too!

Thank you for enjoying, UltraMegaMagnus.
Whenever possible I will be trying to present something in our store.

Quote from: JubilationLee on May 16, 2019, 08:40AM
All of these looks very cool. Love the update on the Magik ones.

Thank you JubilationLee!
In fact, my biggest desire to Magik is that she has a mod booster, with a new animation of menu, of fighting, new powers and that has the possibility to use the swords with the corresponding appearance for each skin.
I hope this is a reality for a not too distant future.

Quote from: Canino on May 18, 2019, 03:27AM
Nooossa! Muito bom Anderson! Excelente mesmo!

E aí, Canino!
Cara obrigado pelo elogio! Já que meu tempo não é o mesmo que antes para criar um pack mais abundante, tenho que tentar compensar isso na qualidade. Vou me esforçar para trazer pele com mais qualidade. Valeu!

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 18, 2019, 03:39AM
These look amazing!

Thanks, BaconWizard 17! There are few skins in this pack, but I hope they will be nice in your game and of all the others people that downloading.

Your skins are absolutely incredible. Way better Robins than the ones I made for my Robin mod!

Would you be willing to make this Batman skin? It's one of my favorites. https://p3dm.ru/files/characters/superheroes/6005-batman-old-suit-.html

Did he really? I know he has an Arkham skin, but his is from Arkham Asylum (it's the one I made the Tron one with), while the one I linked is from the beginning of Arkham Knight.

June 01, 2019, 08:22PM #487 Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:24PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Tony Stark on June 01, 2019, 06:38PM
Did he really? I know he has an Arkham skin, but his is from Arkham Asylum (it's the one I made the Tron one with), while the one I linked is from the beginning of Arkham Knight.

Hello Tony!
It's good to see you around here. The forum very needs lot of your presence like this, dude. I have some Batman models to convert and these are some of them.
  I have both versions.

Arkham Knight

Arkham City

Soon I will share with the guys.

June 01, 2019, 08:53PM #488 Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 08:59PM by Tony Stark
Both of those are fantastic choices too!

Actually, tell you what, I have all 4 of the Batman games and I'm willing to rip any models from them that you like! (I don't know how to rip models from them, but I'm willing to try!)

June 02, 2019, 03:44AM #489 Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 03:52AM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Tony Stark on June 01, 2019, 08:53PM
Both of those are fantastic choices too!

Actually, tell you what, I have all 4 of the Batman games and I'm willing to rip any models from them that you like! (I don't know how to rip models from them, but I'm willing to try!)

This is great news Tony!
I believe you can rip the Batman games using Gildor's UE Viewer.
You can find it at this link.

https://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel

If you learn how to rip the models of the Batman game, and I do not doubt it will, I would like to convert this model of the Robin from the Batma Arkham Origins. I searched for this model on the net but did not find it.

Anderson, I have two ideas for your next epic "small pack" (which is anything but small, really)...

One of them is a custom-made skin of Invisible Woman in her bad-ass Malice attire...

Her mod, which MUALover and I did a long while back is in desperate skin of a better skin & mannequin, as her skins look outdated. A updated skin and mannequin of this costume would set her apart from her usual F4 version.

The other is Psylocke's newest skin from Marvel Future Fight.

However, her hair color is incorrect -- it should be a lighter purple (lilac) so it matches her comic appearance...

This would look great on Psylocke or Revanche.

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 02, 2019, 03:44AM
This is great news Tony!
I believe you can rip the Batman games using Gildor's UE Viewer.
You can find it at this link.

https://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel

If you learn how to rip the models of the Batman game, and I do not doubt it will, I would like to convert this model of the Robin from the Batma Arkham Origins. I searched for this model on the net but did not find it.

Hey Anderson, I looked into it, and it looks like unfortunately Umodel doesn't support Arkham Origins Multiplayer (where all the AO Robin skins are from), as explained here: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php/topic,2007.msg21726.html#msg21726

Are there any models in singleplayer or in any of the other 3 games you want me to try to get for you?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 23, 2019, 12:09PM
Thank you JubilationLee!
In fact, my biggest desire to Magik is that she has a mod booster, with a new animation of menu, of fighting, new powers and that has the possibility to use the swords with the corresponding appearance for each skin.
I hope this is a reality for a not too distant future.

No problem. :)

That'd be a super cool booster. We gotta have it!

Quote from: Outsider on June 02, 2019, 01:16PM
Anderson, I have two ideas for your next epic "small pack" (which is anything but small, really)...

Hello Outsider!
Thanks for the kind words.  :)
I'm interested in converting this Psylocke, yet the Malice mod did not attract me enough to invest time in it  :(. I do not really like customizing because it requires a lot of work and time, but I want to make another skin for Vindicator and, after solving problems with other pending projects with other modders, I plan to customize a skin that is iron man's prototype armor.