Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Tony Stark on June 02, 2019, 02:44PM
Are there any models in singleplayer or in any of the other 3 games you want me to try to get for you?

I'm going to give a look at Arkham Knight models because I know there are a Batman models in it that I could not find in the net ...

Hi anderson, I love your stuff so much, I didn't really want to make requests since I thought I would be annoying, but is there any chance you can convert a few skins for Marvel Future Fight? Most of the recent updates have AMAZING models, better than even Marvel Heroes since the proportions and art style fit better in MUA

here are the ones I'd mainly like to see

(RAW LINKS BELOW SINCE THE IMAGES ARE HUGE)

X-Force Deadpool (This model is AMAZING): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449511007811796993/584871574667001906/unknown.png

Doctor Doom: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449511007811796993/584872230614204435/unknown.png

that's all, if you need i can rip and provide you with the .obj files necessary :)

if not, no problem whatsoever, thank you for all that you do in the community still

Hey Anderson have you or anyone else on here converted Future Fight fat Thor from Endgame?

Quote from: Stickbro on June 02, 2019, 11:54PM
here are the ones I'd mainly like to see

(RAW LINKS BELOW SINCE THE IMAGES ARE HUGE)

X-Force Deadpool (This model is AMAZING): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449511007811796993/584871574667001906/unknown.png

Doctor Doom: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449511007811796993/584872230614204435/unknown.png

that's all, if you need i can rip and provide you with the .obj files necessary :)

if not, no problem whatsoever, thank you for all that you do in the community still

I couldn't agree more! These MFF character models are on point! And your conversions of them are always A+, Andersonbrazil! I could go on and on about MFF requests, but I'd rather just echo what Stickbro is saying in that these models are some of the best available atm!

Looking forward to the next pack!!

Also, Sitckbro...I've tried to rip but failed miserably!!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Stickbro on June 02, 2019, 11:54PM
Hi anderson, I love your stuff so much, I didn't really want to make requests since I thought I would be annoying, but is there any chance you can convert a few skins for Marvel Future Fight? .....

I'm glad you like my job Stickbro!
I've been seeing that this year there are very impressive MFF skins. Some I decided to convert, to prepare the new pack, however I also have interest in continuing my updates ... we will see how I will manage to manage the time, because this is fatal ...

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on June 03, 2019, 01:21PM
Hey Anderson have you or anyone else on here converted Future Fight fat Thor from Endgame?

Hey Bruce!
Man I have not yet converted Endgame models, but the aventureiromax has already converted pelts for Thor and Julio Cabral already made some skins too.

Quote from: MelloMods on June 03, 2019, 05:13PM

I couldn't agree more! These MFF character models are on point! And your conversions of them are always A+, Andersonbrazil! ....

Thanks for the compliments MelloMods!
Actually the MFF models improve a lot within a year. I remember the first models, basically composed of a texture map (at least that was what came in the files to download) and had few vertices. To convert was a marvel, but the geometry of the model in the game did not cooperate much, even applying 3dsmax modifiers to smooth the skin. Now they are more complex, but at the same time easy to convert.

great stuff, would you ever consider more AoA to stand alongside your wolverine and nightcrawler,
perhaps gambit, storm, juggernaut or magneto
just a suggestion
:cyclops:  :gambit: :daredevil: :juggernaut: :thor:

July 12, 2019, 09:56AM #501 Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:00AM by Jonnydragon88
Small? Small? SMALL??!?!?!?

Oh this is no small pack. You've got mods on top of mods! In all of these! This is awesome!! I've been dying to play as Misty Knight for too long. This is too kool! If anyone has a character for her (to go with the models) please link me! And if you wanna make one I'm down to help!!! No I'm serious, especially on the voices.

AND TRIPLE THAT for Ms. Marvel!

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

August 22, 2019, 11:42AM #502 Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:47PM by andersonbrazil
SMALL PACK 16 and VU
22/08/2019

Hello guys!
I am happy to release this new pack. It took a while but I managed to finish some of what I have scheduled to share with you. I am working on other projects that I will soon share too. I Thanks to the Aventureiromax who provided me with the practically ready animated Hawkgirl wings, I just added a few details to the model. I thank UltraMegaMagnus for providing me with high quality templates to convert. I thank Julio Cabral who with just one image taught me how to correctly position the bolton models. Thank you guys!
I hope you all enjoy this pack, although more limited in quantity I struggled to produce more quality skins.

NOTE:
The "package" folder is to enable two more skin numbers for the Green Goblin mod.
The "data" folder is to enable one more glider for the skins I converted to Green Goblin.
The "texts" folder contains files that will make the huds transparent, as in MUA Gold Edition.
The "hud" folder has transparent huds and metallic huds.
The "model" folder have the Green Goblin's glider and the Hawkgirl's wings.

Have fun with MUA!

Brand Credits:
Marvel Entertainment
Midway Games
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
DC Comics
Vicarious Visions
Savage Entertainment
Activision
Capcom
KABAM
Netmarble Monster Inc.

Spoiler

Yes, finally! Still not sure if you should call them "small" tho. But I like Doom's skins, they are pretty badass. Also I said it before, but Hawkgirl's wings look very beautiful :)

Well done, Anderson. Those skins came out amazing -- particularly Dr. Doom. When I get a chance, I'll update Juggernaut and Mystique with those.

Skins look cool...

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I just downloaded the file, and it looks like the Hawkgirl skin you referenced isn't in there.

Quote from: scottsum on August 23, 2019, 06:17PM
Skins look cool...

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I just downloaded the file, and it looks like the Hawkgirl skin you referenced isn't in there.

Hawkgirl's skin is mod's own. The image is for to demonstrate the new wings. Wings animated from the game Marvel Heroes.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 22, 2019, 01:16PM
Yes, finally! Still not sure if you should call them "small" tho. But I like Doom's skins, they are pretty badass. Also I said it before, but Hawkgirl's wings look very beautiful :)

Thanks for appreciating Erik!
I also really like the mods you create.

Quote from: Outsider on August 22, 2019, 05:44PM
Well done, Anderson. Those skins came out amazing -- particularly Dr. Doom. When I get a chance, I'll update Juggernaut and Mystique with those.

Thank you Outsider!
I am interested in updating the skins I have converted that many of your mods use. Gradually I am doing this!

Parabéns Anderson ;) As skins estão muito boas  :applause: Obrigado por compartilhar ;)

Congratulations Anderson ;) The skins are very good  :applause: Thanks for sharing ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here