Author Topic: Logitech F710 & F310 D-Input Mod  (Read 971 times)

Offline MelloMods

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 53
Logitech F710 & F310 D-Input Mod
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:11am »
Logitech F710 & F310 D-Input Controller Mod

Ever since I started playing this game for PC, I've always noticed issues w/ the game and my Logitech F710 (and F310) gamepads. While using the X-Input Mode, the controls never quite matched up. I found a temporary solution by switching the controller to D-Input Mode. All the buttons matched up and the controls reminded me of when I used to play it on the X-Box.

After 4 years of modding and playing this game, I had to stare at the menus of the UI w/ #'s representing the buttons. This was never a real problem as I always knew which button controlled what anyway. After reading a post on here about how the buttons were misrepresented, I wondered why nobody (including me) ever thought of a workaround or fix for this. I guess most folks here use a keyboard, which is fine. For me, I am finally able to see the button icons as they are intended to be even in D-Mode.

This is possible by replacing only 3 files...

Make a back-up for these files (they are in you're game's "texs" folder) :

-FontTexture0_beenoxLogitech.png
-FontTexture0_beenoxLogitech_hd.png
-Fullkeyset_eng.png

Download the Logitech_F710_mod.zip (link below) and unzip the contents somewhere on your computer (desktop). replace those three files in your game's "texs" folder w/ the provided zip folder's "texs" folder.

https://www.mediafire.com/?4s0i0yxye2g2qax

Start game and make sure your Logitech F710 or F310 controller is in D-Mode.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Offline Tony Stark

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 64
  • Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Re: Logitech F710 & F310 D-Input Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 04:33am »
Hey there MelloMods, is it cool if I throw this into my resource backup thread and make a backup copy? This is something really handy I'd like to have available.
CHECK OUT MY RELEASES!
RESOURCE BACKUP THREAD

If you need me, please email me if important. PM me or post in my thread otherwise.

Offline MelloMods

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes 53
Re: Logitech F710 & F310 D-Input Mod
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 06:04am »
Hey there MelloMods, is it cool if I throw this into my resource backup thread and make a backup copy? This is something really handy I'd like to have available.

Of Course, Mr. Stark! Medevenx also provided a mod for PSX controls. That can be found here:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9755.0.html

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I also just revived an old thread of yours concerning m_team_stage.igb (Character Selection Mods). Trying to find a way to utilize Overload's Cerebro Mod and your Tron mod w/out overwriting anything. Hope someone can help me out w/ that b/c I'd like to try and create a new mesh similar to what Overload did yrs ago.

Anyway, good to see you back in the forums!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^