DamesMaximoff's Releases

Started by DamesMaximoff, January 25, 2015, 12:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 25, 2015, 12:02AM Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 03:16PM by DamesMaximoff
:scarletw: DamesMaximoff's Release Thread :scarletw:

Disclaimer: All rights of the characters and content in my thread are owned by Marvel, Activision, Disney, etc. Original creators should ALWAYS be credited for their work; I always credit and so should you. If you would like to use one of my creations in a mod, please ask for permission beforehand and credit me!

Credits:
B.L.A.W & Midnightphoenix123, for the skinning tutorials
Nodoubtjr, for uploading the MUA, XML2 and XML1 PS2 skins
BaconWizard17 & Maegawa, for support and inspiration

MODS

:scarletw: Scarlet Witch :scarletw:

January 25, 2015, 12:35AM #1 Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:14AM by DamesMaximoff
Here are my first releases! (Yay!) :D

DOOM'S DAY

With many superheroes (a majority of them X-Men) shown to be defeated and corrupted by Doctor Doom during his reign of power, I thought it was only fair that many heroes get the corrupted-green-and-pale-Doom-Lackey experience!

Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch 2

Gambit

Storm

Polaris

Rogue

Phoenix

Iceman

Shadowcat

Wolverine

Magneto

More coming soon.

What about the Hulk, Magneto, NC, Shadowcat & Xavier
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 25, 2015, 12:42AM
What about the Hulk, Magneto, NC, Shadowcat & Xavier

Who is 'NC'? I was planning on doing Xavier, Kitty, and Magneto as well. Probably not Hulk but I could still try.

Great skins to start off with. Like the idea too.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

January 25, 2015, 01:49AM #5 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 01:51AM by LarsAlexandersson
 :madrox:
Quote from: dameshudson13 on January 25, 2015, 12:48AM
Who is 'NC'? I was planning on doing Xavier, Kitty, and Magneto as well. Probably not Hulk but I could still try.

Nightcrawler. What else? maybe Astonishing & Ultimate version will do.

How bout Astonishing Cyclops is the next? since his default costume from cinematic & dlc 360 playable was this costume, not Ultimate
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 25, 2015, 06:58AM
Welcome to modder tribe.
Quote from: Oddark123 on January 25, 2015, 01:28AM
Great skins to start off with. Like the idea too.
Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot coming from you!

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 25, 2015, 01:49AM
:madrox:
Nightcrawler. What else? maybe Astonishing & Ultimate version will do.

How bout Astonishing Cyclops is the next? since his default costume from cinematic & dlc 360 playable was this costume, not Ultimate

I'll try my best. I've finished Wolverine, Kitty, and Magneto but I'm running into issues with the Professor and Nightcrawler. Then I'll try Astonishing Scott.

By the way, is there anyway to hide the cape outline or the entire cape itself on Magneto's XML2 skins?

Wow, that's a nice and big set of Dark Characters, keep up the good work! My favorites are the :wolverine: and :gambit: ones.

About :magneto:'s cel-shade, I recommend using the 10100.igb skin located in the actors folder from Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which is basically the XML2 :magneto: model without cel-shading, though it has the helmet and is incompatible with XML2.
My guess is that the developers planned to put :magneto: as a NPC in MUA, I don't know, anyway if you're going to use the 10100.igb, here are the offsets:

10100.igb,DXT1,256,256,77978,128,128,69618,64,64,67554,32,32,40346,16,16,40218.
10100_cape.igb,DXT1,64,64,37658,32,32,39706,16,16,77850.

Note that to edit it you need to use SkinnerUI (which you can find here), as NRskinner does not support PC models.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Maegawa on January 25, 2015, 12:41PM
Wow, that's a nice and big set of Dark Characters, keep up the good work! My favorites are the :wolverine: and :gambit: ones.

About :magneto:'s cel-shade, I recommend using the 10100.igb skin located in the actors folder from Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which is basically the XML2 :magneto: model without cel-shading, though it has the helmet and is incompatible with XML2.
My guess is that the developers planned to put :magneto: as a NPC in MUA, I don't know, anyway if you're going to use the 10100.igb, here are the offsets:

10100.igb,DXT1,256,256,77978,128,128,69618,64,64,67554,32,32,40346,16,16,40218.
10100_cape.igb,DXT1,64,64,37658,32,32,39706,16,16,77850.

Note that to edit it you need to use SkinnerUI (which you can find here), as NRskinner does not support PC models.

Thank you for your encouragement, Maegawa! And thank you for the advice and offsets, I haven't used SkinnerUI much but I really want to so I can edit models that aren't PS2, I will try that asap.

It has been two-and-a-half YEARS since I've posted any original content into our beloved forum! I've spent this entire summer modding and playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, which has resulted in a large amount of skins, boosters, and more that I feel are ready to be shared!

And who better to commemorate my return to modding than my favorite hero of all time, the Scarlet Witch?

:scarletw: Scarlet Witch Skin Pack :scarletw:

(From Top to Bottom, Left to Right)

• Force Works Recolor
  • Romani Recolor
  • Classic Recolor
  • Modern
  • Avengers - Age of Ultron
  • All-New All-Different
  • Dark Wanda
  • Priestess

:scarletw: BONUS :scarletw:

Other modders have made HUDs that match up nicely with these skins! Check them out below:

For Avengers - Age of Ultron, All-New All-Different, Classic, Dark Wanda, and Force Works, see AllanHoult's thread.

For Modern, see UltraMegaMagnus' thread.

Amazing!!! Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community