Mysterio Mod Release

Started by idrinkdrpepper, August 18, 2007, 08:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 18, 2007, 08:32PM Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 09:16PM by Outsider
New Mysterio Mod! (from the creator of Mandarin Mod)

-Mysterio is given a variety of gas and illusion powers.
-unlike any other character in the game
-utilizes several animations from the Mysterio NPC character
-new power icons
-very fun to play as
-and the best part is the new xtreme power.  best xtreme power ever! it's a surprise!

What's missing:
-alternate skins
-mannequin

Download Here: https://www.mediafire.com/?787pd3liy7gdaz1
You can open it with 7z.

Preview Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xOR0XVuufo

dude i just tried the mysterio and vision mods and i just wanted to say great work. i really like mysterio's powers.

Nice release, got any previews?

Yeah, I'm going to make a short video of Mysterio and Vision sometime today.

Also, if you're having problems with the mystifying globe power, I found a bug with the entity file, so I'm reuploading the mod.  If you already downloaded it, then the only things you need to reinsert are the packages/generated/ files and the data/entities/ file.

Hope to see it on YouTube!

Btw, everyone's questioning you on how did you get Mandarin playable. Wait till they see this site and its Catalogs! :laugh:

Here's the video.  It showcases Vision, Mysterio, and Dazzler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xOR0XVuufo

OMG!!! Spawning actors!!! Any chance that you are planning on doing Multiple Man or someone can use whatever you did in Mysterio for his dupes?

BTW, I had these Visions made a while ago, for those interested http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=41&topic=554.msg10727#msg10727

Simply amazing! Just out of curiousity who are you planning to do next. These are amazingly professional mods. :thumbsup2:

August 19, 2007, 11:02PM #8 Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 11:31PM by phoenixforce
nice work, idrinkpepper. but it seems mysterio doesn't have any energy in his energy bar. anyone has this problem? i rechecked the files i copied, its all correct n in the right folders...

i attached a pic...

August 20, 2007, 05:29AM #10 Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 06:17AM by idrinkdrpepper
Quote from: phoenixforce on August 19, 2007, 11:02PM
nice work, idrinkpepper. but it seems mysterio doesn't have any energy in his energy bar. anyone has this problem? i rechecked the files i copied, its all correct n in the right folders...

I found the problem.  In the talents file I changed all instances of iceman_outfit to mysterio_outfit and that made the passive costume talents not work.  So, you must have picked a costume that had an EP bonus on it, except the EP bonus was -100% EP.  But I reuploaded the mod with the talent file changed, so you only need to reinsert data/talents/mysteriop.engb

Quote from: Bane1 on August 19, 2007, 05:51PM
Simply amazing! Just out of curiousity who are you planning to do next. These are amazingly professional mods. :thumbsup2:

I don't know if I'll have time in the next couple weeks to do another mod, but if I were to do another one, it would probably be Omega Red.

Thats wicked your mods are unsurpassed in detail,so glad your back the frist one you made was what got me looking at MUA in the frist place just a big fan thanks...cvc...
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I luvv the extreme! it is so cool with all that light and smoke esp if you do a 360.....very matrix like! btw, will the six characters he conjured up expired after some time?

Quote from: phoenixforce on August 20, 2007, 06:59AM
I luvv the extreme! it is so cool with all that light and smoke esp if you do a 360.....very matrix like! btw, will the six characters he conjured up expired after some time?

They won't go away unless they die.  I wasn't able to get Mysterio to spawn more than one minion, so I spawned actors instead.  Actors don't disappear when a power expires, but they also don't follow Mysterio.  For the power where Mysterio creates a second illusion of himself - that one does disappear after a certain time limit (depending on the level) because it's a minion.

lol, my screen will be so clutter with them....but i did tried using a 3rd time on the extreme, and there are no six characters appearing, maybe a bug?...hhmmmm i will play a little longer to c whether the bug persist....n post my results ltr...