Mysterio Mod Release

Started by idrinkdrpepper, August 18, 2007, 08:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
actors can't follow player? aw sucks let us know if ever you discovered how to spawn minions that will follow the player. thanks a lot. :)

Umm, Dr. Strange's pixies follow him, but I don't consider those actors.

Thanks for the tips, ThatGuy.

November 02, 2007, 12:38AM #32 Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 12:47AM by iammingy
Quote from: Midnight Curse on November 02, 2007, 12:28AM
Umm, Dr. Strange's pixies follow him, but I don't consider those actors.

Thanks for the tips, ThatGuy.

I don't remember seeing any pixies in this mod.
Dr Strange? The title clearly says Mysterio! What the heck?
You didn't even try the mod. Stop spamming!

Something on topic, Norrin Radd made a skin for the purple costume and I made purple flame effects. Relevant thread:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1175.30

yeah i tried your added effect on the francis klum skin and it is very exceptional. i got a question, spawnminion can only extend up to one minion only?

Quote from: Serph21 on November 02, 2007, 07:53AM
yeah i tried your added effect on the francis klum skin and it is very exceptional. i got a question, spawnminion can only extend up to one minion only?

I think so, but spawnactor can summon more than one buddies into the game.

Added Norrin's 'purple' Quenton Beck skin (with Iammingy's flame), a HUD for it and MXYZPTLK's mannequin.  Maybe sometime I'll punch out two more skins.  Otherwise his mod is complete.  Let me know if you find bugs.

:mysterio: DOWNLOAD

I haven't tried the new download yet, but there's something that's always bothered me of the last version: one power it's "fixed" in the boost slot that should be a regular power. It's the one that's basically like Captain America's Shield Throw, which makes Mysterio have 3 "boosts" (radiation one, teleport, and the "shield throw" one). If that one could be (or was) made into a regular power, it would be great.

Also, for a third different skin, a blue-caped one would be just fine.

February 26, 2008, 05:44AM #37 Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:46AM by Teancum
I'll let Idrinkdrpepper figure out what he wants for powers, but I can show you what I *think* the other two skins are supposed to be:

Daniel Bekhart

Francis Klum

what is the difference bettween the mua orignal skin and francis klum picture you posted ? Daniel bekhart has different gauntlets and a purple glob head but Francis doesn't has any difference. I think the pictures 7,8 and 10 from this site http://www.comicvine.com/mysterio/4333/costumes/&c=707 has more differences. ( sorry don't post the pictures like teancum but its the only I way know).

Yeah, I was just guessing as to what would be the other skins.

did i see correctly vision actually can go trhow things ? or at least enemies ? would be cool to use that with shadow cat,and make robots have a short circuit.
btw outstanding mod,i still have to try it myself

Yes, Vision goes through enemies. He has the ability to alter his density.

Unfortunately, Shadowcat isn't an MUA mod yet.

Hi guys. Can someone reupload the mod?

i think is on the character catalog post

Now that Norrin has completed that mod, it is out on the Catalog, and in his release thread. If it isn't on the Catalog, it will be pretty soon.