MUA and XML2 Online Patch

Started by Lean, April 01, 2016, 08:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 01, 2016, 08:33AM Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 01:19PM by Lean
Online Patch

Go to the root folder of the game and drop the file into this folder.
Then run this file!

Warning!
In some pirated versions of the game, this patch may not replace the file, but create a new one.
Make sure you run the exe file of this year.

Credits:
MUA - I don't know who did it.
No information about the person who made this patch.
XML2 - Thanks to KingAdam85 for the information about the openspy.

Download

I'll do the test here to see if it works. I learned that through of the hamachi you can play, but the directories should be equal. I also have not tested it. I have two PCs at home, when I test this method I will bring the result too.

Here Fishy fishy Fishy Fishy!

Man, I'm not beliving in this! My GameSpy returned to work, with your file. But it seems that he plays online with more of one player, only. You can not play in any mode with only one player. But that's a fantastic feat. I believe that all who see this post can test the file, and who knows if all goes well we can play MUA online again

Unfortunately this latter feedback is not pleasant! GameSpy is working but it can not connect to any IP. Does anyone have any solution for this?

It is a pity that he can not read IP address! :(

Hi guys! You can also play online with the patch and "X-men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse". At the same person who has filled in a patch on the MUA
-X-

Alex Trin you are a Saint! I love you!

Sorry to bring up a dead post, but to install this, do you replace your regular Game.exe?

how is the scene online?

We could try using the hamachi. I find it a viable option.

playing with a few mua enthusiasts online would be a blast!!

Quote from: powpowpower on January 07, 2020, 03:59PM
playing with a few mua enthusiasts online would be a blast!!

If anyone has tried this feel free to jump in... but I believe all of the online players participating in one game would have to have the same roster for this to work.  I recall trying to play on line way back in the day, when the only mod I had was the Colossus/Moon Knight add-on, and it would crash on the character selection screen.