Started by Lean, April 17, 2016, 11:00AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Rachel (Update) Alpha-v0.97
Added 2 skins - by Quentin Hex
New Herostat
New Effects
Loading Screen - by Dorpond

Sorry, guys!
I had very important things to do! I could not do mods!

July 30, 2016, 07:01AM #61 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 07:50AM by Dorpond
Goregous booster update! :thumbsup2:
and welcome back :)
P.S Looking forward final release
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

Agree with Dorpond, Rachel came out really cool ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 30, 2016, 07:23AM
Agree with Dorpond, Rachel came out really cool ;)
Quote from: Dorpond on July 30, 2016, 07:01AM
Goregous booster update! :thumbsup2:
and welcome back :)
P.S Looking forward final release

Thank you guys! :)

Rachel Full-Version
Add 2 HUDs
Update Sounds
New Icons
Fixed bugs

September 27, 2016, 06:56AM #65 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:06AM by ヅヅLeandralan
Update 2 mods and 2 boosters.

Firestar and Spider-Woman update Attack Light effects. Now they comply with color palette with skins!

Update Hulk Boost "Fury", Sorry! I did not notice that it didnt work!

Cassie, Firestar !New Skins! - by aventureiromax.

I like your releases but can you add more details and information about your features and changes and your mods powers ? you got the credit and update parts only hard to tell what they do till you download them but they are good Thanks for this  :hulk_icon:  :spiderwoman:

Quote from: Shocefire on January 26, 2017, 12:13AM
I like your releases but can you add more details and information about your features and changes and your mods powers ? you got the credit and update parts only hard to tell what they do till you download them but they are good Thanks for this  :hulk_icon:  :spiderwoman:

Thank you for attention! ^^
Ok, I'll do more detailed information.

I corrected the code for Rachel!
Download Update.
Now can approach any skins, and previously could function normally with the mod only PS skins!

Sorry.
I can not do fashion as before. But I did not cancel all my projects and I did not lag behind them! It just took more time, because I'm currently in college.
About Hope Summers.
I have a lot of plans for it and I almost did everything, but I made out about her skills, something is wrong with them and I changed everything, and changed them! I have a request to you, can anyone advise me what skill you would like to see in the mod of Hope Summers.

And just look for those clues about whom you will soon meet because Hope needed more time. But I left some skills for future projects! And it is possible that someone will come out earlier than Hope! Look for the hint that I hid in this discussion.

Vindicator Rework:
Some abilities have been altered.
New effects, new icons and new sound effects.

August 16, 2018, 10:35AM #71 Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 06:38AM by ヅヅLean
Kate Bishop
Booster v1.0b

Credits:
Powerstyle, Talents - by me and Outsider
Effects - by  me and marvel_kid

Powerset:
1. Quick-Shot - Fires single arrow shots very quickly.
2. Not Miss - Releases a flurry of arrows bouncing off the walls. And with a greater chance that the enemy will be deafened after hitting him with an arrow.
3. Flash Bang - Throw a Flash Bang arrow that detonate on contact blinding nearby enemies.
4. Headshot - Kate does backflip by hitting the enemy, she will stun him, making the target still. After, there is a certain chance of getting into the head.
5. Surprise - Kate wants to surprise the enemy. You have a choice of 3 types of arrows: Fire (Enemies are burning), Ice (Enemies are frozen), Electirc (Enemies are weakened by 35%).
6. Minefield - Shoots mines, when an enemy contacts a mine, an explosion occurs. Mines last 30 seconds.
7. (Boost) Preparation - Kate can dodge attacks or shots, and also deal a critical strike to the enemy.
8. (Boost) Lady Hawkeye - Kate uses the skills taught by Clint Barton to influence her team. All members gain more projectile damage and power cost reduced to half.
9. (Xtreme) Fireworks - Who does not like fireworks? Kate release explosive arrows into the sky, after an impact with an object, arrows explode.

I hope you will have fun! :)

Download, click on the image to download

August 16, 2018, 10:39AM #72 Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:50AM by ヅヅLean
Kate Bishop Booster for Mod Kate Bishop by Outsider

Vindicator bug-fix:
Fixed a bug use of skills during the flight.
Fixed bug with Adaptive Battlesuit, bug with energy.

I tried out the Kate Bishop booster for a few hours today, I think the things you added to it really give her a unique flavour and further makes her feel like her own character.

I'll have to play it some more as I had a lot of fun with it!

One 'bug' I did notice is with Quick-Shot, the description says Press and Hold, but in game it requires you to Tap, I edited my power-style for it to change it to Press and Hold, I wasn't sure if thats what you intended but I feel it works well being a 'hold' power.

Anyway, great job!