BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: jayglass on March 16, 2017, 10:01PM
I'm trying to do cyclops xmen evolution

Just find the skin you want to base it on, find the offset if it hasn't been found already, decompile the dds, edit it, compile it back, and test it.

Quote from: jayglass on March 17, 2017, 04:21PM
Do You have any offsets?

All these bumps make me think there's been an update from BaconWizard, only to discover its more pointless questions from you. So please stop spamming this thread already and just take your endless queries to PM as BaconWizard17 suggested to you beforehand!

Quote from: jayglass on March 17, 2017, 04:21PM
Do You have any offsets?
You'll have to find them yourself
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 17, 2017, 07:33PM
All these bumps make me think there's been an update from BaconWizard, only to discover its more pointless questions from you. So please stop spamming this thread already and just take your endless queries to PM as BaconWizard17 suggested to you beforehand!
Thank you

March 18, 2017, 04:28PM #103 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:09PM by BaconWizard17
I won't be working on any projects for an indefinite period of time. I got 2 bad grades and my parents are upset with me. I'll still check in from time to time, but don't expect new releases until my grades are better

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 18, 2017, 04:28PM
I won't be working on any projects for an indefinite period of time. I got 2 bad grades and my parents are upset with me. I'll still check in from time to time, but don't expect new releases until my grades are better

There are very few things in life more important than getting your education.   The mods can wait!