BaconWizard17's PS2 Skins (222 Skins)

Started by BaconWizard17, September 26, 2016, 07:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on July 05, 2018, 09:48AM
Yeah I know, I was curious if you could make the shield toss the same color as the Winter Soldier colors shield as well. I'm a fan of the skin and whenever I toss the shield it makes me ahhhh.

I don't have access to the PS2 model of it. When I get back from my vacation I'll look into it

Since I'll be going off to Russia, I decided to release an update for everyone's favorite Russian hero, Colossus! His Unarmored Pack was way overdue for an update, so I completely overhauled it. I added 6 new skins to the pack to bring the total up to 18 skins. I have so many now that I had to split them into two preview images! Also, every skin that has a model for both X-Men Legends II and Ultimate Alliance has been remade on the X-Men Legends 2 model so that X-Men Legends 2 players have access to the cel-shaded versions of the skins.

Check it out here!

I will be updating his regular skins as well later this evening

Have a great trip!

Thank you very much for the skins, and congratulations on always becoming better at skinning!

Quote from: hemlot on July 05, 2018, 05:58PM
Have a great trip!

Thank you very much for the skins, and congratulations on always becoming better at skinning!

You're welcome!

It's great to have you back! I hope you had a great vacation.

Quote from: hemlot on July 21, 2018, 08:16PM
It's great to have you back! I hope you had a great vacation.

Thank you! I had a great time. We went around the whole city and saw many things I hadn't seen in years. It was so cool to see all the visitors from other countries!