Omega Red Mod Release

Started by idrinkdrpepper, August 25, 2007, 07:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 28, 2007, 07:51PM #30 Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 07:59PM by idrinkdrpepper
These are the only two pictures I was able to find of AoA Omega Red:
http://caenman.tripod.com/xman/thumbnails/600x450/newaoa_030.jpg
http://www.mutanthigh.com/alternatex/aoa/rossovich.jpg

I guess he didn't make too many appearances before he was killed by Domino.  He looks a lot like Apocalypse. I don't know why they made Omega Red blue.

EDIT: According the UXM, his first appearance was in X-man #2 and his last appearance was in X-man #2.

QuoteEDIT: According the UXM, his first appearance was in X-man #2 and his last appearance was in X-man #2.

He was only shown on two pages.... lol

Awesome mod, but when I try to grab someone the game crashes. Is there a fix to this?

Quote from: iammingy on August 28, 2007, 07:09PM

Did you use Ultimate Beast for that skin?  If so he'd probably be perfect for X2: Wolverine's Revenge (aka Modern) Omega.

How bout Daredevil's Xtreme, Devil's Onslaught. That could be a good move for Omega Red to whip his coils.

Quote from: Teancum on September 03, 2007, 06:08PM
Quote from: iammingy on August 28, 2007, 07:09PM

Did you use Ultimate Beast for that skin?  If so he'd probably be perfect for X2: Wolverine's Revenge (aka Modern) Omega.

That's AOA Sabretooth.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 03, 2007, 06:37PM
How bout Daredevil's Xtreme, Devil's Onslaught. That could be a good move for Omega Red to whip his coils.

What? @_@
He already has an Xtreme.

I know, but I think DD's Xtreme animations looks good, since he can whip both coils the way DD swings his batons. Or is it already like that?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 03, 2007, 10:22PM
I know, but I think DD's Xtreme animations looks good, since he can whip both coils the way DD swings his batons. Or is it already like that?
watch the video to see what his extreme is like

here's another concept for a skin:

I've updated the download link.
-fixed Red Armor glitch (no longer makes Omega Red invulnerable)
-included iammingy's AoA and Ultimate skins
-created hud icons (found in the hud folder) for the AoA and Ultimate skins

is this used as one of the new skins???

No, I am still working on this one. The ones idrinkdrpepper included are Ultimate and AoA:

I am enjoying this mod, but I found one small problem. Omega Red doesn't use his powers when he's on AI; he only uses his basic melee attacks. Is this intended (just wondering)?