Agent BacHello's Releases (MFF Mannequins Pack 2)

Started by Agent Bachello, January 26, 2017, 08:36AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 26, 2017, 08:36AM Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 06:03AM by Agent Bachello
Hello, everyone!!
Here, You can find all my works for Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Attention!

Don't use my works without my permission.
Ask for a permission first.
If you used my skins/huds/loadscreens - give a credit.

Credits : Marvel Comics, Marvel Entertainment, Activision, Netmarble Games, Gazillion Entertainment;
B.L.A.W., Julio Cabral, Andersonbrazil, CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, Aventureiromax, Outsider and all Marvelmods.

Groot Pack

Classic, Groot Conquest, Conquest (Red Variant),
GotG Marvel NOW, Green, Marvel NOW!

"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Wow amazing glad to see a new skinner i hope you will make more

Great work on Groot skins.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

I agree with others, Groot looks awesome ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 28, 2017, 06:21AM
I agree with others, Groot looks awesome ;)

Quote from: milo on January 28, 2017, 06:15AM
Great work on Groot skins.

Quote from: ctepan 89 on January 27, 2017, 06:49PM
Interesting job on Groot

Quote from: Shocefire on January 27, 2017, 05:53AM
Wow amazing glad to see a new skinner i hope you will make more

Oh, thanks a lot, guys!!!
I hope you liked them!!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

May 16, 2017, 11:25AM #6 Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:12PM by Agent Bachello
Hello, my friends!
I ‘m glad to present you, some of … green characters!

Totally Awesome Hulk (nope)  – Amadey Cho!(BLAW's Rulk model)

One of the harshest enemies of Captain America and Hulk – Hydra Hulkbuster (BLAW's classic HB)

The “Didn’t see that coming?”-man – Quicksiver (I know, it’s just Pietro’s classic suit) (Caique's Quicksilver model)

And member of the Stark Tower’s staff - Female Office Worker (I call her – Maria ^_^. Hill? Who knows!) (Andersonbrazil Attorney She-hulk model).

«Welcome to the freaking Guardians of the Galaxy!»

Rocket (MCU - GOTG 2) (Julio Cabral's GOTG model)

Martinex  - Guardiands of the Galaxy 3000 (Earth – 691) (AndersonBrazil model).

PS. I hope, that many of us have already seen brilliant James Gunn’s film.
But.. Please, don’t “spill the beans” on this movie for others. Thanks!

You did a great job on these skins, I've been waiting on an amadeus cho skins.

These look like custom-made skins. Well done! Nice to see relatively newer people capable of these skills.

oh amazing skins more like: human form she hulk and Rocket and other skins

November 28, 2018, 06:04AM #11 Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:40AM by Agent Bachello

Wow!!!! That's fantastic!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Thank you! I've wanted to have that armor variant made for the longest time, as its a really neat-looking design. At least I've got something really good to permanently replace the crude-looking Ultimate model with :D