Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

August 05, 2021, 01:09PM #154 Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 08:13PM by Canino

August 22, 2021, 06:20PM #155 Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 07:51PM by Outsider

August 28, 2021, 07:33AM #156 Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 01:51PM by Canino

September 01, 2021, 01:49PM #157 Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 11:07AM by Canino

September 03, 2021, 10:19AM #158 Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 09:44AM by Canino

A lot of new team logos with a better resolution. Intructions are in the .RAR file.

Thanks Outsider for suggestions!

Those are skins only for PC. Some of them are merely a change in color texture, but made a considerable difference on gameplay. I'll make a video with them later. Now I'm having some problems with my controller.

December 08, 2021, 10:44AM #162 Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 05:39AM by Outsider

Will clash with Jimmy Hudson.

Just want to thank you for great mods. Your Scarlet Witch'es  all inclusive is the best ;)

March 03, 2023, 07:23AM #164 Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 09:51AM by Outsider
It is with sadness to report to you all that Canino had passed away on April 22, 2022. He fought valiantly in his battle with cancer until the bitter end. He was 45 years old, and (to our knowledge) leaves behind a 10-year-son, who broke the news of his passing on his YouTube channel.

Canino was a highly talented modder, with impressive visuals and presentations in his thread. I have collaborated with him on a few occasions, and I can tell you how much he loved modding for MUA and how enthusiastic he was in new projects. His dedication to Marvel Mods knew no bounds. But, as much of a great modder he was, Canino was an even better person. He was full of positive energy, despite the harsh battle he had to endure behind the scenes...

In honor of his memory, a new rank was created entitled "The Honored Fallen." Much like in the stories of :thor: Thor, the Valkyrie chooses the slain who fought with courage before their end, and carries them to Valhalla -- the land of the Honored Fallen. Canino certainly fought his cancer with courage, and may the gates of Heaven open up and welcome him in.

I encourage you all to check out his impressive works for MUA -- works that he crafted with his love for modding. One can tell that he truly put his heart into it. May his soul rest in peace, and may his memory never be forgotten.

(The following is this same message in his native Portuguese using Google Translate, so forgive me if it's not a perfect translation.)

É com tristeza que informo a todos que Canino faleceu em 22 de abril de 2022. Ele lutou bravamente em sua batalha contra o câncer até o amargo fim. Ele tinha 45 anos e (até onde sabemos) deixa um filho de 10 anos, que deu a notícia de seu falecimento em seu canal no YouTube.

Canino era um modder altamente talentoso, com visuais e apresentações impressionantes em seu tópico. Colaborei com ele em algumas ocasiões e posso dizer o quanto ele adorava fazer mods para o MUA e como estava entusiasmado com novos projetos. Sua dedicação aos Marvel Mods não tinha limites. Mas, por mais que fosse um grande modder, Canino era uma pessoa ainda melhor. Ele estava cheio de energia positiva, apesar da dura batalha que teve que enfrentar nos bastidores...

Em homenagem à sua memória, foi criado um novo posto intitulado "The Honored Fallen". Muito parecido com as histórias de :thor: Thor, a Valquíria escolhe os mortos que lutaram com coragem antes de seu fim e os leva para Valhalla - a terra dos Honrados Caídos. Canino certamente lutou contra seu câncer com coragem, e que as portas do Céu se abram e o recebam.

Encorajo todos vocês a conferir seus trabalhos impressionantes para MUA - trabalhos que ele criou com seu amor por modding. Pode-se dizer que ele realmente colocou seu coração nisso. Que sua alma descanse em paz e que sua memória nunca seja esquecida.