Hello

Welcome, Guest. To unlock the rest of the forums
please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: COHOLLOW'S X-MEN LEGENDS 2 CATALOG  (Read 370104 times)

Offline BaconWizard17

• Admin
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 111
  • Sometimes you just gotta go for it, ya know?
Re: COHOLLOW'S X-MEN LEGENDS 2 CATALOG
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2021, 07:49am »
Progress is progress! It's just cool :iceman: to have you back making stuff!

Offline Cohollow

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 47
  • Oh my stars and garters
    • Check out my catalog to find all my mods and stay updated on ongoing projects
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2021, 07:12am »
:iceman:    Omega Iceman Update    :iceman:

Iceman has finally received a much needed update that incorporates all my current character building structures and balances. It also adds a whole bunch of new powers and additional features! Also note that one of the original powers I had built for Iceman did not make the cut. Razor Hail was too over powered and my attempts to repurpose it for his Xtreme didn't work out as I had hoped. His release post has been updated with the all new Iceman booster and relevant details so go ahead and give it a download!

- New skins, power icons, conversation portraits and additional unique assets by the talented BaconWizard
 - New Ice Smash power that has increased knock back and critical hit chance
 - Rebuilt the armor buff to feature a new Ice Armor skin, defensive buffs and enemy debuffs
 - Fixed Cold Snap Xtreme bug, now does the intended damage and freeze and slow debuffs
 - A new 5th passive and all passives now only cost 12 skill points
 - Fixed bugs with both his melee boosting passive and boost to now add the intended amount of damage stated in the description
 - Plenty of new and improved visual effects including an icy aura around Iceman much like the one seen in MUA1
 - A whole bunch of power rebalancing
 - plenty of improvements to power execution such as timing, and player control
 - Improved code and file management
 - A whole bunch of other things that would get boring to read about XD

Iceman Update: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10604.msg195175.html#msg195175

Offline Cohollow

• Marvel Modder
  • Fantastic Member
  • Upvotes: 47
  • Oh my stars and garters
    • Check out my catalog to find all my mods and stay updated on ongoing projects
« Reply #227 on: Today at 10:28 am »
:marrow:   From The Sewers   :marrow:

So I finally started work on Marrow. This is going to be a tough one as I plan to stick to only using Marrows original animation set with the assistance of some of the shared animations that all characters have access to. I don't think I've ever built a mod with so little to work with before. Will I actually get this one to a point where I'm comfortable releasing it? No idea, but that's just part of the fun isn't it? Anyway, here's a look at the very first draft of her first 3 powers. Hope you like it!