BaconWizard17's Custom Models (Latest: Magma - Fiery Form)

Started by BaconWizard17, July 15, 2019, 07:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 24, 2021, 07:36AM #135 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:45PM by BaconWizard17
:gambit: Gambit :gambit:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Gambit! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

Click the image for a full preview, or click the name to download!

Main Comic Universe Skins

OriginalMuir IslandThieves' GuildX-Treme X-Men
Excalibur
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseModernUltimate XML1X-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Gambit XML1/XML2 assets

I've added the other 4 skins for Gambit: Age of Apocalypse, Modern, Ultimate XML1, and X-Treme Gear!

March 03, 2021, 07:58AM #137 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:45PM by BaconWizard17
:magneto: Magneto :magneto:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Magneto! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

ClassicX-Men80sXorn
House of XHouse of X (Unmasked)
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 (Unmasked)
Ultimate XML2Ultimate XML2 (Unmasked)

Credits
- Maegawa: Magneto Classic, 80s, and Xorn PS2 textures (used as a base)
- Raven Software: Magneto XML1/XML2/MUA1 assets

March 03, 2021, 07:59AM #138 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:46PM by BaconWizard17
:magneto: Magneto :magneto:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Magneto! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two conversation portraits (one with a red outline for his boss battle version), and a mannequin.

ClassicX-Men80sXorn
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseAstral GladiatorUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 (Unmasked)
Ultimate XML2Ultimate XML2 (Unmasked)

Credits
- Maegawa: Magneto Classic, 80s, and Xorn PS2 textures (used as a base)
- Raven Software: Magneto XML1/XML2/MUA1 assets

I've added 3 more skins for Magneto! They are House of X, House of X (Unmasked), and Age of Apocalypse

The final 4 skins for Magneto are now available! Ultimate XML1, Ultimate XML1 (Unmasked), Ultimate XML2, and Ultimate XML2 (Unmasked)

March 09, 2021, 09:54AM #140 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:46PM by BaconWizard17
:stark: Iron Man :stark:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Iron Man! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait. Iron Man skins also include skin-specific collectible armor pieces that you use to unlock Iron Man.

Main Comic Universe Skins (Tony Stark)

SuitCaptiveSuit (Modern)Captive (Modern)

Model 1/OriginalModel 4/ClassicModel 11/War MachineModel 16/Heroes Return
Model 16/Heroes Return (Unmasked)Model 25/New AvengersModel 25/New Avengers (Unmasked)Model 64
Model 64 (Unmasked)
\

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseModel 4/Classic (Dark)Ultimate

Credits
- Raven Software: Iron Man XML2/MUA1 Assets

March 09, 2021, 09:56AM #141 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:46PM by BaconWizard17
:stark: Iron Man :stark:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Iron Man! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin. Iron Man skins also include skin-specific armor display models that show up in the Iron Man lab in Stark Tower.

Main Comic Universe Skins (Tony Stark)

SuitCaptiveSuit (Modern)Captive (Modern)

Model 1/OriginalModel 4/ClassicModel 11/War MachineModel 16/Heroes Return
Model 16/Heroes Return (Unmasked)Model 25/New AvengersModel 25/New Avengers (Unmasked)Model 64
Model 64 (Unmasked)
\

Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseModel 4/Classic (Dark)Ultimate

Credits
- Raven Software: Iron Man XML2/MUA1 Assets

I've added 4 new skins for Iron Man: Model 1/Original, Model 4/Classic, Model 11/War Machine, and Model 16/Heroes Return!

The rar file for Classic Iron Man for MUA1 was empty. That has been fixed!

4 More skins for Iron Man are now available! I've added the unmasked version of Heroes Return, Model 25/New Avengers and its unmasked version, and Model 64

The last 4 Iron Man skins are now available! I've added Model 64 (Unmasked), Age of Apocalypse, Model 4/Classic (Dark), and Ultimate!

March 14, 2021, 03:01PM #143 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:46PM by BaconWizard17
:nightcrawler: Nightcrawler :nightcrawler:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Nightcrawler! These include assets for XML2. Each has four versions of the skin (with cel shading, without cel shading, with cel shading and back swords, and without cel shading but with back swords), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

I've also created a new custom tail bolton for Nightcrawler that has an improved texture: Download Here

OriginalExcalibur2000sAstonishing X-Men
Modern
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate MUA1Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML2
X-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Nightcrawler XML1/XML2/MUA1 assets

March 14, 2021, 03:05PM #144 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:47PM by BaconWizard17
:nightcrawler: Nightcrawler :nightcrawler:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Nightcrawler! These include assets for MUA1. Each has four versions of the skin (for PC, for consoles, for PC with back swords, and for consoles with back swords), a conversation portrait, and two versions of the mannequin (with and without back swords).

I've also created a new custom tail bolton for Nightcrawler that has an improved texture: Download Here

Note: These skins use the new skin segments for the Official Character Pack version 2.3. If you're using an older version or a different mod, you'll need to add the following to his herostat:

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = sword_L_segment ;
      hideskin2 = sword_R_segment ;
      }

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = sword_Back_segment ;
      }

OriginalExcalibur2000sAstonishing X-Men
Modern
Alternate Universe Skins

Age of ApocalypseUltimate MUA1Ultimate XML1Ultimate XML2
X-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Nightcrawler XML1/XML2/MUA1 assets

I have some big updates for Nightcrawler:

First off, I've released 5 new skins for him (Age of Apocalypse, Ultimate MUA1, Ultimate XML1, Ultimate XML2, and X-Treme Gear), as well as new tail boltons that use an improved texture

Secondly, all of his MUA1 skins have been re-made. They now feature the proper skin segments needed for the most recent OCP (2.3). I have also included new NPC skins for him that don't have any skin segments

Lastly, Nightcrawler's Astonishing skins for XML2 and MUA1 have been re-released with Red sword handles instead of the original silver

April 09, 2021, 04:12PM #146 Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 04:34PM by Mapache_Malvado
I simply loved some of the skins and ended up getting quite a bunch for my game (still downloading some more lol). Besides it´s great how you organized them here and in the RARs: with preview images for everything.
Really great work dude!

Quote from: Mapache_Malvado on April 09, 2021, 04:12PM
I simply loved some of the skins and ended up getting quite a bunch for my game (still downloading some more lol). Besides it´s great how you organized them here and in the RARs: with preview images for everything.
Really great work dude!

I'm glad you like them! With every skin, I include everything that it could need, especially if it's going to be your primary skin. Stay tuned for more skins!

April 10, 2021, 10:44AM #148 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:47PM by BaconWizard17
:xavier: Professor X :xavier:
For XML2

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Professor X! These include assets for XML2. Each has two versions of the skin (with and without cel shading), two versions of the NPC skin (with and without cel shading, both featuring a wheelchair), a conversation portrait, a 3D head, and a character select portrait.

OriginalSavage LandExoskeletonNew X-Men
Alternate Universe Skins

AstralAstral GladiatorUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 (Unused)
Ultimate XML2Ultimate XML2 (Captive)X-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Professor X XML1/XML2 assets

April 10, 2021, 10:46AM #149 Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 05:47PM by BaconWizard17
:xavier: Professor X :xavier:
For MUA1

Here is where I'll post my custom models for Professor X! These include assets for MUA1. Each has two versions of the skin (for PC and for consoles), two versions of the NPC skin (for PC and consoles, both featuring a wheelchair), a conversation portrait, and a mannequin.

OriginalSavage LandExoskeletonNew X-Men
Alternate Universe Skins

AstralAstral GladiatorUltimate XML1Ultimate XML1 (Unused)
Ultimate XML2Ultimate XML2 (Captive)X-Treme Gear

Credits
- Raven Software: Professor X XML1/XML2 assets