I've just uploaded a bunch of new updates here on my thread:
- I've gone through and reworked all of Beast's skins:
- Human form skins from the comics have a new face that better matches his other skins.
- Gray Classic, Classic, 90s, 90s (Labcoat), Dark Beast, and MUA3 have a new, more accurate hairstyle.
- I fixed some missing faces on the heads of his Astonishing and Heroic Age skins.
- All skins now use the same body shape and a more up to date skeleton.
- I've added new portraits, 3D heads, and mannequins to reflect changes.
- Portraits no longer have a shadow on his face.
- All skins now include an alternate conversation portrait with a red outline for his boss battle version.
- All of Professor Xavier's skins for XML2 now include a version of his skin with the eyes closed. This skin can be used in XML1 for the portions of the game where Xavier is unconscious in the med lab, and they can also be used for him at the start of XML2 before Nightcrawler teleports him away.
- Quicksilver and Sabretooth's downloads for XML2 now include skin-specific versions of their models used in the final boss battle in XML2.
- Stryfe's skins for MUA1 are now hex edited to the proper skin number.
- Skins for several early characters have been re-exported to remove some unnecessary properties. These properties didn't do anything, but they increased the file size. This affects console users more than PC users.
- This issue previously affected Angel, Bishop, Colossus, Flash, Iceman, Psylocke, Quicksilver, and Stryfe
- Fixed a typo in the readme files for Magneto's skins for MUA1
- Fixed a typo in the readme fies for Emma Frost's skins for XML2
- I've added 1 new skin for Angel (Statue), 1 new skin for Magneto (Astral Gladiator), and 1 new skin for Professor Xavier (Ultimate XML2 Captive)
More updates are coming soon! I've got a few new releases to get out before continuing on with the updates for Cable, Cannonball, Cyclops, and Wolverine, and the release of the last two X2UP playable characters: Magma and X-Man