Spiderman Freind or foe mods?

Started by spideyfan17, October 07, 2007, 07:10AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 09, 2007, 11:55PM #15 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:09AM by Blackadder.
spideyfan17: Nope, not possible. (Yet at least)

BliZZ: No dice, to both questions.

Each character has two files a .data and a .dict. I'm guessing the .data has the model and texture (Probably animations too) in it, since it's bigger, and the .dict has some info for the game to run it properly or...something. You can't mix and match the .data and .dict, they both have to line up, so you can't say, have venom.data and spiderman.dict (and rename them both to blackcat.data/dict for example) the game crashes.

You can only swap the spiderman files with the spiderman files (Normal Suit/Black Suit) and you can only swap your friends with your friends. You can't however replace Rhino with the Rhino boss model, as that doesn't seem to work either.

EDIT: I found this level, titled "Playground" I don't think it's a multiplayer level...

Blackadder., I agree with you. I can see the skins (unwrapped) clearly in the *.data files. I can't open the *.dict files with anything. @_@

What program are you using, I want to take a look too. Link too please if possible.

I'll watch how many mods you guys make for the game.  If there turns out to be a decent following I'll make it's own section.

hey thx its been a long time hi
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

sup mang! unfortunately been busy with work, wish i could post more...

Eh, once I get all my other work done and MUA exploring I want to do, I'll consider it.  I don't even have the game yet though.  It's on my list of stuff to buy.  It won't be for a while though.  What game engine does this run off of?  Anyone know?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

i like that you can swap in to the blacksuit.
i have a idea for spider-man costume for
spider-man:friend or foe, spider-man's iron-spider, spider silver and black armor, electro-proof,
captian-universe costume, the amazing bag-man costume, and spider-carnage. 

October 26, 2007, 12:24PM #25 Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 02:28PM by armored captian america
it idea's for spider-man:friend or foe game so you can have more costumes to swap.

October 26, 2007, 04:11PM #26 Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 04:54PM by armored captian america
i even have en idea for a computer with tallent files.
the tallent files have spider-man costume's.
i all so have man-spider and mutated-venom in the tallent files it will be under mutated. 
i all so have the idea for the tallent file scorpion get a venom costume and spider-women get the black-suit from ultimate spider-man CLONE SAGA.
:c post above iammingy post:
the talent file's have will have villians like, the bride of venom, kraven the hunter, shriek, Doppelganger, demogoblin, carrion, carnage, electro, beetle, doctor-octopus 2, spidercide, spot, tarantula, vulture, swarm, chameleon, shocker, hobgpblin, hydro-man, hammerhead, jack o'lantern, tombstone, big-wheel, man-wolf, stilt-man.  
the talent file's will have side-kick like, morbius the living vampire, captian-america, deathlok, firestar, cloak and dagger, scarlet-spider, rocket-racer, punisher, daredevil, elektra, deadpool, frog-man, wolverine, lukecage, ronin/echo, spider-women, sentry, iron-man, spider-women[mattie], doctor-strange, wong, arana, iceman, human-torch, toxin, hybrid, steel-spider, madame-web, puma, hornet, blood-spider, nick-fury, spider-pig,
ghost-rider, spider-girl. 
bonus costume's greengoblin[peter parker] and the hornet.
:shop items:goblin glidder, doc-oc tenttackle's, spider-man costume's, character perchiss, goblin-bombs, armor, and more:   
:NOTE: my tallent file's are for extra character's, costume's, and gear:
:NOTE:there are more costume's to come:

Quote from: armored captian america on October 26, 2007, 12:24PM
it idea's for spider-man:friend or foe game so you can have more costumes to swap.

I know what they are.... :scratchhead:

Quote from: Gevth on October 26, 2007, 05:00PM
Quote from: armored captian america on October 26, 2007, 04:11PM:NOTE:there are more costume's to come:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

To be precise, "there are more requests to come."

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Have u TRIED to make any of your thousands of requests!?!?!?!?

We get ur point. I think the community is getting pretty annoyed.