Tell the Truth: Game

Started by jonchang, November 21, 2007, 06:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pittsburgh, FTW!

Who do you think will win the 2008 baseball World Series?

i dont care i dont have baseball in my country.

who has a copy of city of heroes they want to sell me? lol :D

Sorry, I don't use P2P's. I only used WoW's demo. Would definitely use CoH or CoV if it was F2P.

How many forums are you a part of?

About a dozen, but I'm a lurker on almost all of them.

If you could undo any major story arc in the Marvel universe, what would it be?

Potentially the Uncanny X-Men's House of M story Arc (cos its spent the end of sweet Meggan).

Who's your favourite comic writer?

I'm not as keen in comics as I am in videogames, so I have no real answer, because I don't bother to browse the credits in the rare times I read comics.

What is more common for you: to score a goal in soccer/football or to hit a homerun in baseball/softball?

(this tread is not very old,so theres no problem right,Moderator?)

score a goal

how did you find this site?
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

By pure luck.

What do you think would be the best upgrade to these forums?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 11, 2008, 04:57PM
What do you think would be the best upgrade to these forums?

Add tags to threads so that the forum's search engine can find things that are more "accurate".

Are you looking forward to Street Fighter IV (game)?

Hell yeah!! hope they add rose, charlie, cammy, M bision, Sakura, dan, vega, sean,(please I always wanted him on mvc2) And for sure Akuma.

Do you think (base in comics) any of the dead x-men will ever come back? And how?

God I hope so! What with

SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!

asjsdfhsdhfsdkfjdsjfskdjdskkittygettinglostwiththebulletfromthebreakworldandallasdffsgfgw

SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!

I seriously want her back!!! She can't just DIE like this!!!

If given the option to decide, would you go for the whole MK vs DC game concept?

Definitely a DC Character -- Batman, Nightwing, one of those.  NOT Superman.  To cliche.

Of the following announced (not yet in theaters) Marvel movies, which is the most exciting to you?

Incredible Hulk
Thor
Captain America
The Avengers (sortof announced)
Iron Man 2
X-Men: Wolverine Origins

June 12, 2008, 08:27AM #207 Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 08:33AM by matezoide
well,since Hulk is already on the cinema (i will watch it saturday) i go with Thor

do you think Juggernaut can be harmed by punchs and kicks?
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

He can if he gets into a fight with the Hulk. :chuckle:

Do you think that we need an Abomination skin for MUA?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Yes and no.  I think it'd be an awesome addition, but there's so many other characters/skins I'd want to see first. :P

Are you a fan of crossover games?