Fresh Game...So Which Mods?

Started by The Boy Sanga, January 16, 2008, 04:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Right, I've just managed to make an entirely fresh install of MUA and was thinking about re-installing the old mods that I had before I uninstalled when I thought, well why not see what else there is out there so, kind people of Marvel Mods, what mods do you suggest I try out, who should I replace with them and why...?

P.S. No picking your own stuff and no destructive criticism (Everytime you do that a fairy dies!)

For great fun on the character mods Gaint Man by Tommyboy2002 lots of fun,I could name many more but thats a good start.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Psylocke, Magneto, Juggernaut, and Mysterio are a few of my favorites. Will post a bit more when I find supplementary time.

Maybe thetommyboy's Hulk?
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

nightcrawler,cyclops and sabretooth from the official mod

Hmm, some pretty good ones there, was interested in Giant Man but wouldn't he be a '1 trick pony' (although still may be fun) Omega Red and Mysterio are definates to choose though! And is Tommy's hulk the DLC one?

Venom, Omega Red, Hawkeye and Iron Fist are my votes.

Iron Fist, Apocalypse, Dazzler, Gambit, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Vision, Havok, She-Hulk, and X-Man.

Marvel Girl(a Mix between Jean Grey and Invisible Woman),She-Hulk,Magneto,Dazzler,Psylocke,Emma Frost :D

:storm:

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

February 25, 2008, 10:51AM #10 Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 12:20PM by muafan
Mingys  :ifist: instead of  :deadpool: and  :juggernaut: instead of  :pman: and   :cable: for   :spiderwoman: and  :vision: for  :warbird:   :magneto: for  :panther: and  :beast: for   :iceman:

Mmmm... let me see...

She-Hulk is great, and Iron Fist is a must (great animations!)... Hawkeye is in progress but will be one awesome mod once it's finished!!!

Cheers