If I had a superpower, it would be...

Started by jonchang, February 05, 2008, 11:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
mind control seems like it would have more than enough benefits, but then there's a side of me that would rather go with raw, brute, strength and all the fun it entails.

:storm: to create and control weather phenomena and also superhuman physical abilities (speed, power) :spiderman:
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

The superpower that is made up of every superpower, including my own superpower.

that's what she said
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Spider-sense, definitely spider-sense.

I think super speed would be pretty sweet.

Hmm, I'd have to say super athletics. Being able to outrun a car and leap from rooftop to rooftop like some kind of parkour god would be incredibly fun.

the ability to generate a new superpower everyday

so u won't get bored with the ones u have :D

anything else is inferior
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

controlling photons.
It's really powerful I you think about it.

Controlling spacetime would be rad to. you know, time travel, teleporting, creating destructive paradox

Telekinesis, i would save a lot of effort.

Telepathy. Makes everyone do the stuff for ya. :D

The power to control the weather, since I saw storm for the first time in X-Men the animated series, I fell in love w/ her and her powers  :D