What do YOU want in a sequel?

Started by jonchang, February 10, 2008, 12:25AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hmm....how about all the characters???just all of them..yeah, that would be cool :)
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Howard the Duck can't possibly be a playable character. I'd lmao if that actually happened.

I'd actually be mad that they wasted their time making him a playable.  I don't mind if he's an easter egg NPC, but if he's a playable I'm going to beat down whoever worked on him.

i would like to see more xmen characters b/c they're like the most popular group in marvel and i like the idea as playing as some bad guys but it have to make sense like there's no way that someone like green goblin would want to help out spider man it jst wouldn't make sense. one thing i didn't like was the fact they added spider woman but they didn't punisher, i have nothing against spider woman i just never heard of her while every one know who punisher is. i also want to the symbiotes have a role in the story.

IMO, I feel that the X-Men have gotten too much attention in the videogaming sector of Marvel Entertainment.

storm
jean grey
silver surfer
dr strange
scarlet witch
enchantress

galactus(in special planet eating missions)

mod friendly
way more characters
way more attacks
force fields dont let enemies in and block all attacks
storm makes clouds in her attacks and has one in which loads of tornadoes circle her!
telekinetics can move more than one thing

June 04, 2008, 02:59AM #82 Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 01:45AM by ppm
What about different playable characters for different locations/acts? Just an idea to push the limit of playable characters? Or to get something like the heroselect program in-game?

Also, I want a story and line-up based mainly on existing teams, like X-Men :xmen_logo: :xavier:, The Brotherhood :magneto:, The Avengers/Ultimates :capamer: :stark:, The Defenders :strange: :silvers:, F4 :fantastic: :iwoman: :humant: :thing:, Knights :daredevil: :ifist:, SHIELD (which isn't really a team, but they have their heroes and agents, too) aaaaaand Thunderbolts :venom:. Those were all important to me! Also for the villains there could go teams, although it's much more difficult to find some that fit the story.

Third, it wouldn't be too bad for me if ULTIMATE Alliance gets a little bit more ULTIMATE, because I think it's a great storyline, that should be expanded and become more popular.

June 05, 2008, 05:47PM #83 Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 02:55AM by Jarvis
All Original MUA chars +

*Vision
*Iron Fist
*Punisher
*Gambit
*Collossus
*Nightcrawler
*War Machine
*Venom (w/ Toxin and Carnage as costumes)
*Magneto
*Captain Marvel
*Quicksilver
*Hulk
*She Hulk
*Speedball
*Sunfire
*Man-Thing
*Conan
*Namor
DLC
*Juggernaut
*Captain Marvel
*Beast
*Sabertooth
*Angel
*Bullseye
*Radioactive Man
*Green Goblin
*Molecule Man
Wii Only
*Danny Phantom (I know he isn't a Marvel superhero)

*Anything to do with Howard the Duck
*Baron Zemo
*Every character portrayed in a movie (Spidey, X-Men, F4, Iron Man, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Dardevil & Elektra, Silver Surfer, etc.) to be played by their actors
Quote from: AWB on May 16, 2008, 02:29PM
Howard might work.  Plus, I think he has enough costumes.  Regular outfit, Quack-Fu garb, Rat, v3 attire.

True
_________________________________________________________________________________
More Powers to show their uniqueness

Like:

Vision's phasing
Wolverine & Deadpool's healing factor 5 times in each act
or
Quote from: Larcetin-32 on May 19, 2008, 08:50AM
IWs invisibility or Spideys web zip ability.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
And teams

Like:

The Defenders (Dr. Strange, Namor, Hulk, Silver Surver)
Vigilantes & Lawmen (Daredevil, Fury, Punisher, Elektra, Moon Knight)
Animals (Spider-Man & Woman, Wolverine, Black Panther, Beast, Howard the Duck)
Thunderbolts (Venom, Green Goblin, Bullseye, Radioactive Man)
F4 Allies (Namor, Silver Surfer, Black Panther & Storm)

Villains
*Pitt
*Apocalypse
*Nova
*Seintel
*Beyonder

I think there should be more unique abilities:

IW's flight, and DD's baton-swinging, for example, should be second nature in the game.

Agreed, but stuff like DD's baton swing should not be a carbon copy of Spider-man/Venom.  He should be able to do one really long swing and that's it.

if u guys want howard the duck, imo, u should mod him......
and just the fact anybody wants him makes me lose faith in the human race.

:eek: :chuckle:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: Teancum on May 21, 2008, 05:54AM
Please tell me you all are kidding about Howard the Duck.
Quote from: Midnight Curse on May 23, 2008, 08:13PM
Howard the Duck can't possibly be a playable character. I'd lmao if that actually happened.
Quote from: Teancum on May 23, 2008, 09:41PM
I'd actually be mad that they wasted their time making him a playable.  I don't mind if he's an easter egg NPC, but if he's a playable I'm going to beat down whoever worked on him.

:rofl:

I think that villians should be in the game without interupting the story's plot. Ex: Like in one level, you walk into a room and see Bullseye, then you have to fight him. He surrenders and joins your team. After you win you see a message that says "You've unlocked Bullseye" and he's in your roster.