Spidey's Character icons (Not sure how to fix banshee...)

Started by the amazing spiderman, June 13, 2008, 06:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: the amazing spiderman on June 14, 2008, 07:57PM
well, its supposed to be him with short hair. I already have one of him w/ long hair but its not animated...let me find it and uplaod...here:....i dont know i think he doesnt look right...i just couldnt get it right. Do u think the problem is that it needs to be bigger?

Oh, never mind about my previous reply if that's the case. :)
Just give him a bigger mouth. :P (I meant this one : )

June 15, 2008, 12:08AM #31 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:33PM by the amazing spiderman
ok, i will...lol, he doesnt have a mouth

EDIT:can i get a picture of sentry with his mask-like-thing? i searched for a while and couldnt find one....oh, and i still need to know how to put the sentry thing with the rest of the icons..

EDIT: and i know what im going to do to fix up sentry. I dont know if ill be able to fit a mout. Im ganna draw a little blue below the nose and make a yellow S.

EDIT:here is the begginging of on of the next sentry icon:

EDIT:i couldnt find the costume in a pic anywhere but i remember it from a comic. Its of sentry in the past. If any1 read the mighty avengers where the sentry and ironman go back in time with doctor doom theyll know. But i read it awhile ago and couldnt find a picture so im pretty sure i did it wrong anyway...here it is though(yeloow thing is supposed to be a cape):

hmm....u can barely see the eyes in this pic...

EDIT:i am going to attempt blackbolt...

EDIT:black bolt only took like 10 mins, it was realy easy. i took avalanch, and "reskinned"(lol) him. Then i drew blue circles and made shake:)

toadah:(i removed this picture because i have improved it. if u continue reading it will appear somwhere else)
its better then sentry and took a fraction of the time

EDIT: ahh!!!i keep 4getting to take out the white...

EDIT:got most of the white out...and here is blackbolt w/o animations:

EDIT:can some1 plz take all my icons/smileys that have white in the background and fix it???i keep trying over and over and its only partialy done....i just cant figure it out...
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

June 15, 2008, 01:10PM #32 Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 01:14PM by iammingy
I have removed most of the white background:

I think the order of your last 2 frame was wrong. So, I swapped them. :P

Use this option (boxed in red) next time:

June 15, 2008, 01:37PM #33 Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 01:43PM by the amazing spiderman
ok thx here it is(again):

EDIT:also, iammingy, thx for helping me with all this stuff and telling me how to do it, it was realy helpfull

love tht blackbolt!
can u do crystal? theres a nice mod out.....been out for a while in fact.....

ok, ill try her. I kinda had a list but 4got it, lol. If i look at the mod release thread ill remember them. But the list i do remember was: shocker, xman, antman(maybe), and now crystal. ill have to read about her dont remember much....oh, and im also thinking about redoing some of them. Like spiderman, his is terrible...

June 19, 2008, 06:55PM #37 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:36PM by the amazing spiderman
ok, ive done sentry a different way. He now turns from sentry to void and back again. here he is:

and i also made just void:

i didnt even try to get rid of the white on just void, but i did try on sentry/void...almost but not quite..

EDIT:oops, meant giant man :)

well i just spent some time making a video game with my sentry sprites. U cant attack and all u can do is dodge right now butu can play it here:http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/40278. its just a beta though

EDIT:blackbolt has been added to the list!!! Yay!! :blackshake:

this is my new account! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. now what were we talking about?

Quote from: the amazing spiderman on June 19, 2008, 06:55PM
blackbolt has been added to the list!!! Yay!!:blackshake:
congrats amazing spider-man! congratulations!  :blackshake: :blackshake:

Quote from: Geno on June 23, 2008, 01:35PM
this is my new account! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. now what were we talking about?
hey thats off topic.
i['d report u to a moderator but because ur new i wont.
welcome to marvelmods. as long as u follow the rules u'll be ok. our moderators are very strict about of topic, so i'm warning u before u get screamed at.
maybe u should make a hello board for urself  in http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0

July 04, 2008, 12:59PM #40 Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:41PM by the amazing spiderman
haha, its ok. we're talking about little faces that move around :)...

its been a while but heres something a wipped up kinda quick using invisible womanas a model: its an un-animated crystal, so its kinda hard to tell who it is...it should be animated by tonight or tomorrow(hopefully)

EDIT:oh, and the black squares are her hands

EDIT:(this was not a double post)hahahaha!!!i cant believe i said by tomorrow night! that one took 4EVER!

the BB one is fantastic,now i am just waiting to see Sentry on the list
:blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :sunfire: (ops wrong icon)  :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake: :blackshake:
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

i have a couple sentry prototypes out..there is the one in my sig and i think there is another someware in this thread...

July 13, 2008, 01:19AM #43 Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:21AM by the amazing spiderman
ok!this deserves a double post!!!:P

its done! i have gone through 90 frames and it looks realy good compared to b4!:

the water and fire were a pain in the a**! but anyways,yay!i dont know if the back ground is transparent, but ill guess ill find out in a few minutes :P and if it is ill talk to THX and see if he likes it....and if it isnt...ill see if i can go through the frames again and clean that up...or maybe just ask anyways! :D

edit::( no transparent bg...first ill see if he will use anyway and if not ill fix it...anyways, im glad its(maybe/almost)done!