MUA2: Civil War - Whose side are you on?

Started by iammingy, June 22, 2008, 07:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anti-Registration For the same reasons

The government SHOULDN'T have a choice :P they SHOULDN'T be able to control whether you give your name or not. I can see it from their point of view... this MIGHT control villains like Venom and others... but the hero's 'll be in even MORE danger then the villains - because the villains won't abide by this new law.

They'll wait until the hero's yank off their masks and then hunt them down - the government can sing about how 'they'll protect the heros' but we've already seen how well they protect their own people :P Without the hero's ability to protect themselves - or even their own families - how can they protect the public itself?

Brohara  I have to agree with you 100%, And besides superhero's say that their identities should be kept secret but half the villains of Marvel already know them. Ironman came to them, and told them this is the future. And that's the thing.. people say the villains won't abide by the new law, we'll then you will have the whole hero side against you if you didn't support the government and uphold the law. And hey.. if you join the government you can be rest assured that when the fighting comes, they wont interpret you as the villain if you are fighting another hero or villain.

Of course they won't... they'll just control how you live, where you live, your number, the time and place your allowed to use your power... might as well just make the hero's sentinels and have done.

Freedom is the right of all living beings - not just the government - superhumans and humans alike should have the right to choose.

June 24, 2008, 01:34AM #19 Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:48AM by iammingy
"Freedom" does not mean you can do whatever you want or whatever you feel right. Otherwise, there is no point in having laws and rules. Why bother having gun owners register? We can all just keep/get whatever guns we want. :P

I'm on the Anti-Registration after what I saw in Amazing Spider-Man. All the heroes locked up in prison for the rest of their lives. YAY Spidey for kicking Stark's metal plated butt!
What FF character am I?

Cloud from Final Fantasy VII

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Laws don't mean that the government should the power to lock everyone away whenever they want either :P

July 24, 2008, 02:19AM #22 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 02:25AM by ppm
Quotethey'll just control how you live, where you live,

I DO respect your american freedom-patriotism, but the german state DOES know, THAT I live and where I live. But I have no secret identity... ;)

I'm anti-registration, too, because there is a little bit more than that in the comics. I agree mostly with your idea of human rights and freedom.

I'm With Venom, So Pro registration it is!!! :toxin: :carnage: :venom:

Totally anti-registration.

It was a situation manipulated by that mother, who is coniving and bleh.

People who put their life on the line shouldn't have to give information that could easily be stolen and used against them. With how spies hav worked their way into shield, and how there are not many people guarding shield who have super powers, as well as the fact that if people get that information, families can be killed, etc.

The villian did that, not the heroes. Registering villians, I understand. Registering heroes, I don't. If on goes ba, then you can catch them. It's better to protect the people who protect you, then put them in a dangerous situation... 

Also....

STORY SPOILER(you have to focus to read this)

did the mother be put in charge of watching the information, because to me that's what it seemed at the end of the comic?

-------

Dude!

I am for Anti-registration.  No way anyone should be forced to divulge such a secret that will ultimately end in discrimination.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

I'd say Anti-Registration because of the fact that everyone would know who they were and if enemies they could kill the superheroes loved ones like the kingpin killed may parker after peter revealed his secret

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Mine would be anti-regestration I'm with Cap.  :capamer: many reasons for this one is because if the information of every superbeings true identity falls into the wrong hands god knows what could happen to our beloved Wolverine and Spider-Man :D
:gambit: :jubilee: :iceman: :storm: :wolverine: :nightcrawler2: :mystique: :cyclops: :colossus: :dazzler: :polaris: :havok:  :beast: :shadowcat2: :phoenix: :emmafrost: :cable: :blob:
X-Men - best supehero team ever!

HO! Iron Man and his crooneys are losin' by a landslide!

I like the Anti registration's characters but they don't have any ideals. If you put in Tony's place you will know that he was doing the best thing for the people.