X-Men Ultimate Alliance (Current Poll: Bishop)

Started by lostfaust, July 22, 2008, 07:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 22, 2008, 07:12AM Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 07:32AM by lostfaust
UPDATE: GAME DETAILS(AUG.15/08)
I have decided on making my own mods and thought it'd be fun to make an X-Men: Ultimate Alliance.

WHAT I WILL CHANGE (or at least attempt to change):

• Roster
  • NPCS & Villains
  • Storyline/Dialogue
  • Reskin/Edit levels

I am aware it will take some time. I am also aware that others have made some of these characters or they already exist, but I wish to create them over so I can give them the exact abilities I have in mind.

UPDATE: DECIDED ROSTER (AUG.13/08)
The poll has been closed and your TOP 21 have been chosen. This is the roster for X-MEN: ULTIMATE ALLIANCE.
:archangel: Archangel :beast: Beast :bishop: Bishop :cable: Cable :cball: Cannonball :colossus: Colossus :cyclops: Cyclops
:dazzler: Dazzler :emmafrost: Emma Frost :gambit: Gambit :havok: Havok :iceman: Iceman :nightcrawler: Nightcrawler :phoenix: Phoenix
:polaris: Polaris :psylocke: Psylocke :rogue: Rogue :kittyp: Shadowcat :storm: Storm :sunfire: Sunfire :wolverine: Wolverine

UPDATE: POLLS (AUG.15/08)
I've decided to now make a poll of each character from XML2 and see which skills people did not care for.
Current Poll: Which of Bishop's skills SHOULD stay?
I know the poll says choose up to 20 but just choose whatever powers you like most.

No problem, and thanks for clarifying.

There is an extra unused slot in XML2.  So the max amount is 21.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Quote from: matt710 on July 23, 2008, 11:26PM
There is an extra unused slot in XML2.  So the max amount is 21.

I think he is talking about making a roster for MUA, not XML2

I've decided to change my FIRST post since it hasn't been moved. I will now be making X-Men: Ultimate Alliance for XML2 and then after I'm done, I will make XUA2 with MUA.

Hope I've cleared everything up now. That way the topic doesn't need to be moved.

IMPORTANT NOTE TO VOTERS:

I will be ending the poll next friday, so anyone who hasn't yet voted, please do so ASAP.

If there are more than 21 characters after the poll closes, there will be a second poll with the remaining characters until 21 is reached.

No offense, but you realize how absolutely huge of a project this is, right?  To do something this big you really need to know how to mod inside and out before you start.

August 01, 2008, 05:50AM #7 Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 05:52AM by Wraith
There are so many other characters, the best would be alternate incarnations like AOA x-men with Samurai, Sabretooth, Wildchild, Exodus, Morph etc or Ultimate Firestar, Pyro, Toad. Deadpool, Phoenix, Plague, Armageddon. Or even other newer x-men like:  Mystique, Lady Mastermind, Omega Sentinal, Xorn, Juggernaut, The New X-Men, Stacy X, Caliban. Or Old ones that were missed: Wraith, Thunderbird, X-Man, Changeling, Petra, Darwin, Sway, Vulcan. Or the exiles who are allies of the x-men: Sasquatch, Sunfire, Magik, Mimic, Namora, Magnus, Nocturne, Spiderman 2099 etc

But i think the alternate incarnations, mostly x-men 2099 would be a great idea. I loved that series of comics and i dont think the characters in it have had enough time in the spotlight. What does everyone else think?

Quote from: Teancum on July 31, 2008, 08:25AM
No offense, but you realize how absolutely huge of a project this is, right?  To do something this big you really need to know how to mod inside and out before you start.

Oh yes. I'm very aware of not only how huge this project is but how long it will take as well.

I would suggest just doing the first 21 characters that joined the team:

1)Cyclps
2)Iceman
3)Angel/Archangel
4)Beast
5)Jean Grey/Marvel Girl
6)Mimic
7)Changeling
8)Polaris
9)Havok
10)Nightcrawler
11)Banshee
12)Colossus
13)Storm
14)Wolverine
15)Sunfire
16)Thunderbird
17)Shadowcat w/ Lockheed
18)Rogue
19)Rachel Summers/Marvel Girl II
20)Magneto

Unlockable 21: Sage

-----------------------------
X-Men Ultimate Alliance 2

1)Psylocke
2)Dazzle
3)Longshot
4)Jubilee
5)Gambit
6)Bishop
7)Cannonball
8)Joseph
9)Cecilia Reyes
10)Marrow
11)Maggott(maybe not)
12/11)X-Man
13/12)Cable
14/13)Thunderbird III aka Neil
15/14)Moonstar
16/15)Emma Frost
17/16)Chamber
18/17)Xorn
19/18)Stacy-X
20/19)Lifeguard
21/20)Northstar
22/21)Husk
23/22)Juggernaut
24/23)Warpath(Thunderbird's brother)
25/24)Armour (unlockable)
26/25)Hepzibah(unlockable)
27/26)Caliban (unlockable)
--/27)Pixie(unlockable)

That is just how i would do it. It would give people the chance to play EVERY X-Man/Woman to join, all the way up to current times.

I couldn't help in coding, but I could help with power sets ideas, and general brain-storming/story/plot/character development
-------

Dude!

The poll has been closed and edited with the Top 21.

Really looking forward to seeing what you can do with the XML2 and MUA engines!

so will you be doing all those characters over? or are you keeping the official characters like they are and using existing mods? i dont really get what you are planning on doing.  Have you done a mod before?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

He wishes to create them over so he can give them the exact abilities in mind. I don`t think he has made a mod for XML2 or MUA yet.

hey lostfaust if you do new dialogs u could extract all the sounds of the chars heroes villains from gameplay,brefings,boss dialogs ect and combine the words to create new frases and stuf
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$